Resolved BL QT novel - Every world seems not quite right

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ParanoidKitten, Oct 1, 2022.

1. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey there, lovely fellow readers!
    I need your help finding a specific QT novel from which I only remember a general part of one arc.
    It's like this:
    It's a modern world, or at least not older than about.. 90's or so...
    MC is the owner of a bar of sorts, which may or may not work all that well and he should be very skilled in mixing drinks.
    I'm not that sure if he's having trouble with some sort of people and beats them up? (Maybe mixing this part up with another novel?!)
    ML who should be an underworld boss, comes to MC's bar and despite them haven't known each other before (it's the first meeting and I honestly can't recall why ML even showed up here), MC recognizes his husband and starts complaining about ML having taken so long to find him. To which ML agrees and apologizes, despite this really being their first official meeting.

I originally thought this should be an arc from Cannon Fodder Cheat System, since the couple from CFCS skips any get-to-know-each-other-situation in each arc and are getting together upon their first meeting.
    I've checked my character-sheet for CFCS, but as long as I'm not completely blind, there's no such arc as of now.
    So now here I am, helpless and pitiful, asking for help from all of you.
    Does anyone know from which novel this is?

Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
  2. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    .... Found it.
    The novel in question is "Every World Seems Not Quite Right"
    Arc 6 - Indulging in the City's spoiling (Ch. 61-73)
    Now I know why I was unable to find it. The translation has been dropped, thus the novel ended up in my "Endless Hiatus"-list..