Spoiler Isnelda / 이스닐다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Mar 25, 2022.

1. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I'm really going to hate this one. I went through an emotional roller coaster in the past few minutes:
    - I read the available 25 English chapters of the manhwa then saw the raws up to chapter 35. I don't like her childhood friend. He is too much of a playboy and didn't even notice it was his friend.
    - Then, I saw the cove and usually, the one facing her is the ML if it's a love triangle situation and the one behind her is the second ML. So, I was depressed thinking the black haired guy is the ML when I prefer the blond by process of elimination but also, he literally save her and I thought there was chemistry there.
    - Then, I read spoilers here where it says the blond guy is the ML. So, I was super happy.
    - After that, I saw spoilers saying the blond guy has the personality of a cardboard cutout and doesn't like the MC and even thinks she is a bit of an idiot....

sigh, just let this not have any ML then! Can't she just be alone for a while because the choices aren't looking good

2. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About weird characters being written by (trashy) authors:
    Su Lüxia
    from CHEATING MEN MUST DIE said in chapter 106:
    "A brainless sweet story with no morals and logic, you can't expect much from the Male Lead....The creative authors make up all sorts of weird female and male leads, setting up cruel life for cannon-fodder characters, creating immoral and illogical small worlds."

I think this meta quote sums up many problemtic tropes being overused for cheap dramatic entertainment.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
    Dobokan, Inasible, Averyn and 3 others like this.
  3. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then it could be a story were if she loved him many lifetimes yet fate never let it happen then its finally time and possible for her to find a new love. Even if he did love her in those lifetimes he also didn't do anything to be with her. So it's possible it could be Edvan as a final and permanent love.

4. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    I like that manhua man. It was my go-to novel/manhua to release pent up frustrations lol.

5. TheSkyIsFalling

TheSkyIsFalling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh...Looks like I can't start this one until ML is confirmed even though the art is so pretty...I normally love both white hair and dark skin mls but I can't stand glasses lmao

6. chinitabon

chinitabon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the author of Isnelda’s blog and based on two of her posts, I think she will end up with Edvan.

1. First blog post

Based on what she said in this post it sounds like she planned to focus quite a bit on Noah and then after that focus on another part of the story, which makes me think Noah can’t be the ML or she won’t be end the focus on him before the completion of the story.

2. Second blog post

From this post, the author says Noah’s plan is to make Isnelda and Edvan successful, and he has detailed plans to make that happen.

It sounds as though people have been worried that it won’t be a happy ending, but she’s promising that it will be a happy ending in this post.

I haven’t read the novel yet but I think I might give it a try after I buy more Ridicash. Some have said the story drags out for a long time and is slow moving, but in the main comments for the book, it seems as though people have commented that it’s well written and the plot is engaging.

7. ramensoup

ramensoup Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read chapter 37 and 38 from ridi. I’ll update the spoilers later or when I can.

8. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Are you sure???
    Reading 5 chapter in manhwa already made me hate noah so much

He get her father's money but didnt want to take care isnelda but just giving the money the uncle to take care isnelda

While he should be know the uncle is greedy person from the funeral when he force the shock and traumatic isnelda to speak.

If noah really didnt think about possibility of abuse in uncle's house, it means he's not sharp enough and not care enough
    Why should that kind of man becone the ml?

And isnelda also too coward. She never try to tell noah about the abusing.

Both ml and fl is unlikeable

After reading more chapter, make me a little bit change my mind. Both isnelda and noah be fooled by the uncle. And both feels no need to clarify before the 18th birthday.

So.. is it mean ed is the ml?

But he should have come to the house and see for himself what kind of environment isnelda is

Reading your comment make me feel, i feel you.

I just dont understand why she would like noah while she herself so coward never tell noah the truth of her condition

But h
    Why you dont like the childhood friend? Is he really has playboy vibe?
    From what i read, he's loyal to isnelda. He even give the ring for isnelda

Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
  9. chessmanDuke

chessmanDuke Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me who is the ML, black hair or blonde

10. karaa00000

karaa00000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have any update/spoiler ?

11. Ianna

Ianna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, has anyone read the novel?
    Who will be the ml?
    Please ... spoilers
    I'm dying here

12. Slytheringly

Slytheringly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm fairly sure (I read tons of chapters of the novel) the ML is the blond one. The FL is in love with him but he doesn't reciprocate, but he is her ally.

jsemere and Ianna like this.
  13. Ianna

Ianna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    unrequited love?
    I'm sad, I liked him. But Isnelda will not have his love.
    Thank you!

14. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I think the novel is over 300+ chapters and is on hiatus if I'm not wrong? I'm still rooting for Edvan but watching the latest episode of the manhwa where Noah kissed the unconscious Isnelda... Dang! kinda felt bad 4 Edvan standing there as a sidekick to witness it:D hoping to see some twist at the end tho. Do you have any update on the novel bydwy?

DOHere likes this.
  15. Charlotteoxford

Charlotteoxford Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is kinda ass ngl. Noah is the worst ML option I've ever seen since Abandoned empress. Not to mention he doesn't even love her, he's always vague about fucking everything and he's so boring. He's done really nothing to make her fall in love with him compared to Edvan. It feels like the author just wanted to force some complicated relationship among the three of them when realistically this would've been a clear and done deal. Edvan wins, the end.

jsemere likes this.
  16. Trinitytiger

Trinitytiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As a webtoon only reader, I don't know about the development of the novel so I can't comment on that version. But the webtoon Noah and Isnelda has barely been teased. It very much feels like there *may* be something romantic between them but it's hardly touched on -- although the whole Isnelda being attacked by a Golem and saved by Noah thing is getting a little romance vibe).

At this point in the story it's mostly them working as "partners" to have Isnelda successfully debut in society and take over her father's position.

Edvan is the only male character given strong and obvious development as a potential ML. If Noah is the final ML in the novels then it's a long way until we get there.

Charlotteoxford likes this.
  17. AppleIsForYou

AppleIsForYou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Truthfully guys, the story is interesting but pathetic. She was OP, at the same time dumb because of her love. I long since dropped this Novel. I hope you guys well. I was infact wanted to help of the translation or give the screen shots of the book itself to ay translators, because I bought it. Im not even korean. But it was so disappointing that I just stopped since last year. It was dragging truly. I still did read it but on my on opinion you could have solve the story within 200 chapters but. No. It isn't. So yeah.

18. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang! I stop reading the manhwa too because it got so boring:blobexpressionless:. Usually when the plot is interesting there's always people in the comment section discussing about it but there's hardly a few or zero comments on the novel in Ridi too which says alot about the story :blob_grin:. I just wanted to know who she'll choose that's the reason why I keep coming to check this thread but I don't know but my guts tell me the final endgame will be Edvan but still at this point it's useless dragging the story with no good development and the Author takes alot of hiatus so I don't think we will see an ending soon!

19. Charlotteoxford

Charlotteoxford Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like the endgame is gonna be Noah after the last 3 recent chapters.
    What a shame

Seems the author is just as trash at choosing a good ML as other Korean authors

Cyzzane likes this.
  20. wowza18

wowza18 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait.. so from what I've read in manhwa.. did he not steal her inheritance and never bothered to check up on her while she's being abused? Why he's the ML candidate at all lmao?

Kyyiiq-q12 likes this.