Spoiler Wasn't the male lead a female? | 남장여주라고 했잖아요!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RegisteredToAskAThing, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Claire_9015

Claire_9015 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the Prince also fall for Annie ? He didn't admit it when the Emperor asked him. Did he fall in love with Annie at first sight? or He made a good first impression on Annie, and then developed feelings for her over time? Thank you very much for all the spoilers::bloblove::

2. tearofangela

tearofangela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He had a crush on her. It was from their first meeting that he start having a crush on her. And yes the emperor knows that. At the party (where Tego and Aine announce their engagement) the prince keeps staring at her so the emperor has a talk with him and I think the prince kinda regreted not taking his chance. And he also didn't really do anything so I think it just stop at 'he has a crush on her'. At the end of the story he married and had a kid.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
  3. tearofangela

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't read this for a while, it seems like the major characters started to show up :blobpopcorn: The woman appeared in chap 11/12 is Signo/Verum, the blonde guy in chap 12 is Randell, and The Emperor's first love is Marie Vergilius (I have no clues why she runaway or what's her goal btw)

4. Mayvy

Mayvy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read the novel? Do you have an epub/file of the story? Can you share it

DRpsy likes this.
  5. RuuChan

RuuChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoiler about Tego and Aine romance? :aww:

6. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this story so far, but one thing I’m never getting pass is the fact the MC is so goddamn oblivious. For someone who spent years in this world it (in my opinion) should be a given that she knows noble etiquette, understands how nobles function, so on so forth. But it seems she isn’t able to read between the lines of what people say? She just seems oblivious to peoples intentions even though they make it blatantly clear.

e.g. the king/emperor trying to chain mc down to the capital by marrying her to his son or ml…
    I don’t expect her to understand why he chose to do it but the least she could do is question it or be cautious and not just jump into a marriage.

What’s even worse is she never once considered her family’s position due to her actions, i like her but it just seemed so selfish and reckless. She didn’t even consult them, they weren’t even a passing thought.

Murcyblack and myuun. like this.
  7. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi do you have more spoiler about dahlia and aine's brother relationship? like how is their relationship development?

8. tearofangela

Reading List:
    Link
    Dahlia's father and brother joined the rebel or something like that, Dahlia couldn't stop them and at the end of the story they got caught. Not sure if they were sentenced to death or just exiled but Dahlia is the only one left so she become the heir, however she was too young so she can't inherit her family yet, and she need a guardian to watch over her so the emperor suggested a 'fake engagement' between her and Aine's brother until she can take over her family and they accepted. The novel didn't state what happened between the two after that but timeskip and Aine attending their wedding, they married before Tego and Aine and have a kid.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
  9. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah .. that's what I think too
    Kinda curious what will the fl thoughts/think
    that ML is not really a female:blobwoah::hmm::notlikeblob:
    I mean she alr found out so...will she say mean things like other too...
    or disappointed that he(Tego? might wrong spell the Ml's name ) is not the OGFL

10. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoiler^ ^

tearofangela likes this.
  11. Claire_9015

Claire_9015 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I always knew. In the world of romance novels, all fake engagements eventually end in true love

12. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know what the hell happen with the first love of the emperor???

Donotdisturb1234 likes this.
  13. tearofangela

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know the details but it look like she ran away. When Verum first met her she commented something along the lines of "Oh the emperor's lover, you must have had a hard time" while she startling and keeping her silent, so I guess things between her and the emperor are not as sweet as they seem.

Donotdisturb1234 and Azka Anees like this.
  14. kuronekohime

kuronekohime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would anyone happen to know when the FL finds out the ML is male?

I found lots of spoilers of what happens when she finds out but none of WHEN she finds out.

Considering they start off with the discovery I’m a little anxious with when it will finally come to light.

myuun. likes this.
  15. saiyomi

saiyomi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just curious who does the OG ML end up with? Reading the webtoon & thought the OG ML & OG FL was pretty cute together. Its pretty sad Ranielle isn't alive

16. kellyyuu

kellyyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Rendell is the og ml but he's actually the villain.. am i wrong. He's the one with black hair and purple eyes right?

17. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the Spoilers! I really fond of this Brown Haired ML...
    But I Always feel very weird about the Isekai FanRom Trope of 'Author becoming the FL of her written story and ending up romantically together with her ML that she created'.....:blobfearful:

It reminds me of the titles where the FL has what I call the PYGMALION SYNDROME (If you know the Greek Myth Pygmalion and Galatea):
    • I Choose the Emperor Ending
    • I Become The Wife of The Male Lead
    • As You Wish, Prince

Kirarapot likes this.
  18. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Grand Duke, the one with black hair and purple eyes is Cayard. Randell is blonde and he's not the ogml, Cayard is.

Murcyblack, Kirarapot and kellyyuu like this.
  19. myuun.

myuun. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pushing your comment back in because YES! When does it happen? In regards to the manwha, is it soon-ish?

I do like this manwha... But someone above mentioned how absolutely oblivious she is and y... Yeah it's also driving me a lil nuts. Idk maybe they should've left it as a surprise and not put it in the first chapter that he's a guy, but knowing that he is and her acting the way she does is grating at me a bit... :bloborz: could just be me...

If anyone knows how far we are to her finding out... Please... :meowpuffytears: probably really far huh....

20. kuronekohime

kuronekohime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I agreeeeeee and also still really want to know.