Spoiler I stole the heroine's first love

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Krimshaw

Krimshaw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By chapter 154 Andrew has been seriously injured in an explosion generated by a duel with Astor. He's burned all over his body and unconscious. Tatiana is unharmed but in a desperate play to change this ending, she uses the bracelet to go back in time. At this point, we learn she's gone back in time many times by using the power of the bracelet. Each time she encounters an ending she doesn't like, she resets and goes back. Karina is taken back with her to the time of the hunting contest but a much earlier time string at the contest so it's just after Andrew and Tatiana got together. While trying to figure out a way to get back to the current time, Karina also sorts out how to destroy the bracelet. She gets back to the present, destroys all the different versions of the braclet and finally the hold the bracelet has maintained is completely broken. (There's a bunch of stuff in here I am skipping over because I'm not sure I followed it correctly.) As a result of the bracelets all being destroyed, all three of the fiances (excluding Andrew who is unconscious) now regret. Tatiana is powerless without the bracelet and is more than a little insane. Aster sends Tatiana and Andrew (who is still in a coma) back to the Duchy under guard. Tatiana is very weak and not expected to survive for long - the bracelet drains energy/lifeforce. Karina goes to see her and they have a very unsatisfying conversation afterwhich Karina decides she's over feeling responsible and decides to walk away. That night, Tatiana accidentally knocks over a candle in her room and dies in the resulting fire. When Karina is told about it, she's told that Tatiana was so desperate to get out there were claw marks on the inside of the door.

After hearing she's dead, Karina gets together with Nibeia and Lella (the perfumer Karina had been working with for the store whose sense of smell was stolen and her store burned down) and they celebrate by getting drunk until they can't walk. Honestly, I don't blame them.

As for the other three - Karina is really frustrated that the previous three fiances basically got away with all of the bad behavior that hurt so many people.

Raymond - When the fire happened, conclusive evidence that Tatiana and Andrew were planning rebellion using Raymond. Karina shares this information with her mother who believes she can use the info to keep Raymond from gathering power at the tower. Basically, he will become a figurehead who is entirely under the control of the tower elders.

The chapters are still ongoing so it's not clear what will ultimately happen to Willhelm and Daniel don't have many consequences - yet. At the moment, Willhelm has been given the order to take command of the knights who were disbanded by Andrew's rebellion. While Willhelm thinks he's getting a second chance, Karina and Aster are thinking about how it's the type of work that will keep him more occupied than he expects and that no one wants to do it because it will be so difficult and so thankless. At the same time, Karina hands over the administration of the hospital she set up with Daniel's settlement for the failed engagement. He wants her to forgive him, Karina doesn't give him what he wants and has zero sympathy for him. For both of them, I expect there will be more consequences but we'll see.

As soon as Tatiana dies, Andrew wakes up. He's paralyzed from the neck down but manages to use a relic to visit Karina to make excuses and try to put the blame on Tatiana. Karina does NOT fall for this and sends him away. When he returns to his body Aster is there. Aster tells him he's only alive because he promised their father (former emperor) that he (Aster) would not kill Andrew because he (Andrew) isn't strong enough to withstand the curse that they both inherited. (I kind of loved that. Andrew learns he's only alive because he's weaker than Aster and was always weaker than Aster. Sick burn to the inferiority complex for Andrew.) Andrew can't move from the neck down. Aster tells Andrew that he will support him undergoing medical treatment if Andrew gives up his title and leaves the empire forever. Andrew agrees.

There are still chapters coming out so this isn't the end yet but I think the end is in sight. To be honest, A LOT happens between 111 and 158. Bascially, the bracelets are linked to transmigration, the emperor's curse, the war between the Gods, and Tatiana's insane behavior. I had to read it twice and I'm still not confident I can write it all here accurately.

Oh yes - and Pio is now a human 100% of the time and has a crush on Karina's maid.

2. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So did MC's parents get back together?

avlirea likes this.
  3. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m reading little by little and I’m already at chapter 108. For those who wish spoilers without having to read all the MTL, here are some:

- Tatiana’s bracelet works like an proms game interface where she can make choices and with that she basically manipulate people’s mind / feelings. She increases her favorability and people easily forget or ignore her faults (to the point that she can openly cheat her husband and people will just ignore instead of gossip / ruin her reputation. However, this powers gets weaker as she complete each path, reaching racha target ending (she reached Andrew’s end route after she married him I guess and that was when the bracelets power first got weak. At some point after the marriage, Andrew managed to get over the manipulation, BUT remained by her side (and I imagine that was when he made a contract with Tatiana so she made him emperor). So yeah, it’s not that Andrew wasn’t affected, he just got over it somehow and realized what he did. He even said he lost everything when he met Tatiana. And when MC went to solve some problems away from the capital, he meet up with her, cried and begged for a second chance saying he doesn’t love Tatiana and the they were fooled by her. MC of course ignored, cause that was a stupid excuse since he remained married her for three years so far, never apologized before or something like that. Only now that Tatiana’s power is weakening and her reputation is crumbling with all the nasty stuff she did coming to light Andrew went to beg MC. Whata…
    - The bracelet may have something to do with semigods, ancient people AND Aster’s mother. Aster’s mother was loved by many, including the emperor, and etc and when MC heard about it, the description was so similar to Tatiana’s case that she found it suspicious. She checked (with a picture) with Robert (who got the bracelets from a woman with blue eyes) and he said the eyes are similar (his memory is blurred, but he remembers the blue eyes). The bracelet was supposed to be only one and was supposed to be given only to MC if I’m not wrong, but Robert said he had another friend and wished another one. The woman then said “it must be fate” and turned one bracelet into two.
    - the emperor (ML) decided to propose Mc despite knowing she still doesn’t love him. I guess he felt threatened by Andrew. Aster also said he would never let MC go and told her there’s a price to pay for the royal family’s power? He said his father killed his mother.
    - Andrew decided to divorce, but then decided to get along well with Tatiana so he can become emperor and then get Karin back.
    - Remember MC got an island from the Hunt (the Will knight guy family)? Well, they found a season gem there (not sure about the English name) from winter, however, there’s distorted magic there. Distorted magic kind of corrupt things and is the same kind of power the bracelet have. MC called her mother, the mother suffered and accident and probably will get back together with MCs father. But before that, she found a way to purify the corrupt magic. The tower used the Will guy to find a way to purify it (the Will guy was caught recording MC by Tatiana’s order - Tatiana wanted a recording of MC with a guy to ruin her reputation).
    - Will guy got purified, he apologized to MC, decided to quit the knights from Andrew, but said he still loved Tatiana and invited her to elope. She refused.
    - Cassel, Raymond’s family, is up to no good. They started to monopolize transportation and prices went up, people lost jobs, etc. that’s the problem MC originally went to solve, as her perfume store was affected. I’m not sure how, but she convinced Ethan (Cassels heir) to stop this monopoly (and told Aster what was happening at the same time). Ethan wanted to make a deal with MC so she would stop Raymond (he was burning Cassels stores) and MC asked if he ever made this proposal to someone else. The she remembered Aster told her that Tatiana had a close relationship with the Cassel family and realized Tatiana made this deal with them. Tatiana has been sponsored for years by the Cassel family on the condition of keeping Raymond on track and even sending him back to his family? MC told Raymond that, Raymond went to confront Tatiana about that and find out it was all true. Then Raymond told MC and her mother about what Casse was doing: they are making experiments on children with low magic, creating artificial magicians. Raymond is an artificial magician. They told him to find more evidence, as his word means nothing because of his reputation (karma is a bitch).

EDIT: finished the main story, will try to share a little more spoilers. Some parts are a little confusing to me.

- Cassel family was taken to court because of the experiments. There are witnesses- some of the children survived. MC thought that since Ray’s mother saved him from the lab, then maybe more children were saved. She was right. One of the children who survived was forever trapped in a child body despite being an adult. He had a picture with Julius (Cassel’s head) and the scientist that (they’re searching for eternal life or something). Tatiana tried to testify against MC, but she choose to use the bracelets power on So many people at the same that she coughed blood and had to be sent to the hospital. Yeah, the bracelet is killing her and she didn’t realized. The author tried to put some suspense on the trial. Andrew tried to bribe the judge when he saw they were losing and went to the court every time (and stared MC a lot. When Tatiana was sent to the hospital, all the other guys were looking at Tatiana, just Andrew keep staring at MC). Seeing that, Aster also sent to the court and also called the judge, MC and someone else I don’t remember to show a record he had. It happens that Aster had a record that proved that Ethan (the Cassels heir that looks like Ray and tried to make a deal with MC earlier) is also an artificial magician.
    MC told Fio to leave this record in Ethans room. Ethan caught Fio red handed, saw the recording and went to confront Julius.
    Julius denied at first, but then confessed that Ethan is his illegitimate son, but he was too ordinary to be a Cassel, so he (Julius) one day took Ethan to the lab and when he came back his eye color were different. Ethan was choose to be the vessel to Julius soul (yeah, still the eternal life thing, but another solution.I guess the previous one wasn’t really successful, because the guy who never aged was dying fast).
    - Ethan thought everything was perfect, since without Julius, the trial would be dropped. However, since Fio saw everything, MC asked her mother to save those memories and then Aster basically took control over the Cassel family by “making a deal” (if you get what I mean) with Ethan.
    - Not long after that Andrews house was robbed by a butler working for the Cassel family. Basically the butler was put there before the trial and Ethan was trying to get back some of the money he invested in Tatiana? Or something like that, not sure. Anyway, when he tried to stop this, it was too late and Andrew, together with some noble that also loose some money it seems, were demanding 10 times the value back. They were doing it to attack Aster, since he was the one controlling Cassel finances or something like that. Luckily MC put on the contract that Cassel family’s fund would prioritize to help the victims and their families. Since Aster reputation is at the top and Andrew’s at the bottom (he was attacked by civilians on the way to this reunion), they had to back down to not ruin their reputation for good (super important to someone who witches to be the emperor).
    - Obey and serve the emperor + give up their funds was the punishment the Cassel family received and Raymond was not satisfied, so, he went to confront MC about it. MC said “I gave you the chance to take control and be the head of the Cassel family. You refused because of your stupid pride. This punishment was decided after taking all the victims opinions - unlike you, they are not rich or super powerful. Cassels funds will help them and give them some peace. Too bad if you don’t like this, but you made your choice and that’s what happens when you use someone else’s hand to get revenge.” Or something like that. Beautiful. Raymond had no idea that was also MCs revenge on him.

- He was heartbroken by Tatiana’s betrayal, then not long after he realized he was in love with MC -_- he even thought that MC was going after the Cassel family for him, but she broke down his illusions.
    - By the end (main), Aster gave MCs mother a book Andrew keep containing all names and contributions he received with the treason. Andrew knew very well how to use Raymond by using Tatiana’s name.
    - his punishment was far from satisfying - MC herself said that only Tatiana’s really paid for her deeds. But Mc also believed the influence of the bracelet / original would further weaken and eventually all of them would pay. She didn’t want to waste more time thinking about them.

- by the end (main), MCs father told her he and her mother are getting back together, BUT that’s no surprise. Few times MC sent to her mothers room she was a mess, took a long time to answer os that kind os suspicious thing. 100% sure MCs parent were hooking up before MC interrupted (and never realized what she did).
    - MC cried because she always felt guilty about their breaking up. But like Mc said from the beginning, they loved each other, it’s just that they had different opinions at the time

- So, Tatiana went back in time few times. Not sure how many, but at least three times for sure she went back. It’s the bracelets powers, just like when you load a save point. However, she did it so many times that the corrupt magic spread like crazy and all shit happened.
    - the first guy Tatiana married was the Will guy. She was happy, satisfied, but then Andrew’s treason succeeded and Will would probably became a commoner. Tatiana regretted choosing him, she could never accept being a commoner, and when she wondered if she could go back, the bracelet gave her the option and she happily accept. She choose another guy (no idea who), then another guy, but she was never satisfied. There was always something that made her go back. She went back, but she always considered the other guys hers (her previous husbands from forgotten futures) Until she met Andrew and for the first time she fall in love. After the first time Andrew changed and she tried everything to get back his love, but nothing worked.
    - The more one uses the bracelet, the more vital energy the person lost and with time, even her mind gets simpler. That’s the reason why despite Tatiana living so long (many lives), she never really matured or anything like that. Her mind was going Benjamin Burton.
    - She died in a fire. Very sus this fire, I felt like there was or someone or something behind this. Maybe fate? Maybe a consequence of using the bracelet ?(despite being broken by now).
    - Tatiana never regretted and even before she died she was saying she was that world’s protagonist and that she should’ve had it all.
    - The reason she went after MC was because she felt her life / happiness was threatened by her. Tatiana also went to Marquis Enriques house (Helens father and best friend of Asters mother. He knew Asthers mother was from another world and his mansion architecture was closer to MCs previous world, so people from the actual world felt it was weird). She felt the architecture was weird and then the marquis told her she was a fake (= she was not the real owner of the bracelet).

- They we’re made so people would survive the semigods war or something like that? Tatiana said the bracelet was the most special one.
    - the bracelet is meant to be given to people from another world.
    - there’s this confusing story about the First Hero (Aster is descent) and the Witch from another world (yeah, and Tatiana is probably a descendant). The witch loved the first hero, but the first hero met a beauty and the witch wanted his love back. I’m not sure about what happened, but basically she sacrificed all their descendants because of her love? And the curse the royal carries is because of that.
    - the relics (the curse and the corrupt magic) basically makes people obsessed with something. Tatiana got obsessed with what she couldn’t have, Andrew got obsessed with the one he didn’t choose (MC), Will guy and Daniel got obsessed with Tatiana and I don’t remember Raymond’s obsession.

- He got obsessed with MC.
    - The reason he was looking for old things was because he was looking for the relics. He got a collar which can control people and a brooch that he used to visit MC like astral projection or something like that.
    - MC and Aster decided to announce their engagement at the hospital opening (but everyone already knew, cause MC talked about this in the reunion about the Cassel funds). When she was gonna kiss Aster, Andrew lost it and attacked them. He pu everyone to sleep, but it didn’t affect Aster and MC avoided it using the bracelet. Then he used MCs father to take MC away. Before leaving Mc told Aster to take Fio to look for her.
    - At this point Andrew’s already knew MC knew about Tatiana’s bracelet. He had the illusion that if MC knew that he was manipulated by Tatiana she would forgive him, but Tatiana told him that MC already knew and she still hated him. All of this happened before the Inauguration Day.
    - after kidnapping MC, Andrew took her and Tatiana to the Golden forest. I guess he was planning to use MCs bracelet to go back in time and change things? Not sure. Anyway, Aster found them pretty quickly and Andrew went to fight him. I’m skipping a lot of awful things Andrew said, so you know~

I’ll just jump to my opinion for now, because this is getting bigger than expected.
    At the end, we see Andrew talking about what happened when he realized that Tatiana used the bracelet on him, manipulating his feelings. Like MC said at some point, I agree, Andrew did like, maybe loved, Tatiana. You can’t manipulate what doesn’t exist AND his monologue… Sounded a lot like the reason he didn’t forgive Tatiana was because she never apologized and never assured him about her feelings. Like “she fooled me, never apologized and now I can’t believe her love.”. Felt a lot like He wanted MC back because he was sure about her love and sincerity, not because he truly loved her more. Like his obsession. It’s much more about the one he didn’t choose, than it’s about MC. He only got obsessed when things went bad with the choice he made (Tatiana). Very much like being obsessed with the “what if…”. And, like Mc said, even after finding out the truth, he remained by Tatiana’s side for a whole three years.

- NEVER feel pity for them. When MC goes back in time we learn what happened at the hunt before the end of their academy time.
    - They ALL fooled her under Tatiana’s order. Raymond used a magic on MC so she got lost at the forest before the hunt. She was all alone and scared for one or two days or something like that. The reason she went to the forest in first place was because Andrew told her to meet him there. He never showed up (at least for the her from that time).
    - Daniel and the Will guy found her and LEFT her there saying they would tell someone about her. They never did.
    - Raymond tried and almost killed MC.
    - They did all that so Tatiana would win the hunt.
    - When MC woke up, Andrew had already announced his engagement with Tatiana.
    - The good side is that MC, going back in time, managed to do what she couldn’t at the time. (There was TWO MCs at the hunt, the one from that time and the one who traveled back. The first spend the whole thing passed out while the one traveling in time broke up with Andrew (saying “I’ll never regret, are you sure you won’t?” Or something like this and throwing at Raymond’s face about he being an artificial magician and how they’re not the same - MC will always fight even if she is the weakest one).
    THEY’RE SO DISGUSTING!!!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2022
  5. cassie_an0908

cassie_an0908 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have good English, but I will try to upload summaries of the chapter

Kari woke up in her house (bedroom), her family was very happy that she woke up.
    Karina asked about Nivea's well-being and if they had caught the culprit.
    She saw that there were flowers and plants in her room that weren't there before, Daniel, the Marquis Hunt and the Gloucester Dukes (Tatiana and Andrew) had sent them to her, she started looking for Aster's, the Duke realizes that and the leads to the window where he sees several white flowering trees in the backyard (so he can see them from his room).
    Aster went to see her, planted the trees with magic and said that she would make them bloom again if she didn't wake up before the flowers died.
    Kari sends Aster a letter and he replies that he would like to run to see her, but he can't because the meeting isn't over yet. (Something about defense and budget).
    A few days later Nivea goes to visit her and thanks her for saving her and tells her that she cannot accept her offer because she has lost her sense of smell.

6. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Mayvy

Mayvy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the file? Can u send it

8. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    for next year manhwa adaption

9. Aisha_1213

Aisha_1213 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. nanah

nanah Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Nada Amore

Nada Amore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he has "slept" with the trash at least once? Did he after he realized he had been mesmerized?

Nikibunny and Emma626 like this.
  13. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is it out yet? The manhwa?

14. zxsona

zxsona Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like the novel will be ending with 158 chapters for the main story and 15 chapters for the side story. The side story chapters are being uploaded daily and will be done in the next couple days. I'm currently debating on picking up this novel since the last update dates back to last year so I decided to take a peek into the last chapter for the main story and

MC decides to go see ML and they have tea together. ML says that he has something to say to her and she starts crying which causes him to panic. And he's all like, "I'm sorry for lying to you that I actually liked sweets when I said I didn't. I only said that because I wanted to get close with you" and she's like, "What?" and ML comes to the realization that she wasn't crying because of the fact that he lied about that (lol). When ML finally asks MC why she was crying, she says that she thought he would be telling her that he was going to enter an arranged marriage since the Kingdom of Lafeed (?) had paid him a visit. ML tells her that they don't seem to understand each other that well yet which is why he's curious to learn more about her. Hearing ML say that, MC tells him that she has something to say and she ends up getting down on one knee and proposes to him that they get married. ML is so surprised and says that he never expected her to propose first and even looks like he's going to tear up. ML then confesses that he was always anxious since it was possible that she could've never loved him and she tells him that she can give him her everything. When MC asks ML for his answer, he accepts her proposal and they share a kiss.

15. heysobin

heysobin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've put on hold on this while reading the MTL, and now that I've stumbled upon this again, I can't remember what chapter I bookmarked! I can't find it at all. But my last memory of this novel is after the hunting incident where Tatiana used her bracelet power? and the FL wash pushed to the water/stream and got lost in the woods but eventually survived and was found by ML and the Grand Duke. I have so many to read list, I'm going crazy but I like it :blog-uwu-reading::blobdizzy::blobfearful::blobjoy:

mysticalavalon likes this.
  16. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. sis_clown

sis_clown Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question? Was Daniel also in love with her and regret it cause I only know Raymond and Andrew were, I’m asking cause he was her childhood friend.

Naenia and Latarana like this.
  18. Latarana

Latarana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me Daniel is the worst of them... because of him fl's parents divorced. So basically he loves her too but continued to do what he did with Tatiana. He refused to admet he likes fl and said he just want to help her and be a good friend who will always be here for her. But like other, FL just don't want him with her.

19. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, why did the divorced? What has he done?

20. Latarana

Latarana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was the first fiancé, when he feels in love for Tatiana he said he was forced to marry fl because of her family. People talked about that and it created difficult for fl's parents. They divorced but they married again ~ it's one of reasons why fl hates Daniel this and what he did for Tatiana. He was her friend before be a fiancé, his family and fl's family was also friend... so I just hate this guy and he's refused to admit what he did was wrong and continues to want to be his friend