Chinese I Became A Zombie And Was Picked Up By The Heroine (GL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise

Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 变成丧尸的我被女主角捡走啦
    [​IMG]
    Raw Link: https://m.sfacg.com/b/546220/

https://www.trxs.me/tongren/8419.html

NU: No, It's Not Picked Up (===========================================================================)!!!

Why It Should Get Picked Up: The Main Protagonist is the long haired Girl with silver or white colored eyes, meanwhile the Heroine (Love Interest) is the twintail hair-styled Girl with red eyes and cat ears. The setting is like those Apocalypse Chinese Novels where the zombies and human characters can have superpowers and can get stronger. The MC is reborn into a novel she has read before and becomes the Male Protagonist's white moonlight. She got together with the Heroine instead.

Summary (MTL): Gu Yao into a novel she had read and became the short-lived School Flower who was bitten by a Zombie. The only label on her body was the former Bai Yueguang of the Male Protagonist. When she came through, the original body had already been bitten by a Zombie, so she faced a hell-level difficulty start where she was about to become a Zombie. It's bad, let's die peacefully. But, she never dreamed that the self who turned into a zombie was actually picked up by the heroine. Unexpectedly, the heroic heroine in the novel is actually a mad critic in private. It's also, called "Zombie Breeding Manual".

There's an Free Way to read the VIP Chapters as seen in this Website Link = https://godofabc.blogspot.com/2017/06/step-by-step-walkthrough-guide-on-how.html (They become Images after purchasing) + (Check out Mist Library from Discord for MTL).

Last edited: Oct 23, 2023
  2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. M I S O

M I S O Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for posting this. I got so hooked I decided to get the summary ready for NU. I couldn't figure out what mad critic in private meant so I translated the whole thing cause it's worth it. The MTL version already got me hooked so it's totally worth it to spend some time figuring out some of the summary. So I now see where the yandere part is in this :blobsmilehappyeyes: You got good taste~

For anyone who decides to translate this novel on NU please use this summary:
    Gu Yao found herself inexplicably transported into a novel she had read before. She became the short-lived supporting character, a campus beauty who got bitten by a zombie. Her only distinguishing feature is being the past unrequited love interest of the male lead. When Gu Yao arrived in this world, the original character had already been bitten by a zombie, so she faced the hellishly difficult start of turning into a zombie herself. Oh well, time to peacefully pass away. However, she couldn't have dreamed that... Her zombified self would actually be picked up by the female lead. And what's more, the strong and heroic female lead in the novel turns out to be a crazy and possessive sweetheart in private. Thus, the novel could also be aptly named — "Zombie Rearing Manual."

fewachan likes this.