LCD The Villain Wants to Live

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Blitz, Aug 28, 2021.

1. johnne1995

johnne1995 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the damn novel, instead of parroting false information from someone spouting what is clearly gibberish.
    That ending spoiler is harder to understand than some of the most illegible machine translation i've ever read.

I thought the ending was relatively well done, everything was wrapped up after the time skip and we get to see all of the cast get on with their lives, except for the three who die, and the one who kind of dies.
    Surprised me that the time travel was done relatively well.
    The final final part is nicely symbolic too with the final match.

2. Arc en Ciel

Arc en Ciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If u read his other novels u will understand especially TNE, and this Series is pretty decent to me as for others i guess they dont like it cuz their own ship sunk lmao and how much details is unused i even wonder what is role of Goddess Rain in there lmao

Eisvarith Devirea likes this.
  3. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. clueless_maybe

clueless_maybe New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, can anyone share the active discord invite pls because the last one expired

5. johnne1995

johnne1995 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read all of the novels of the author except for the idol thing. Out of the ones i have read, this has the best written ending. I dont see why you hate this ending so much unless you were expecting some sort of harem power trip thingy. Given the events that happened 2 and 3 chapters ago where the protagonist kind of dies twice, the ending you mentioned is pretty close to a happy ending. It is implied he even lives a couple decades, but time travel shenanigans make it hard to tell. Either way, your spoiler left out some important details and context from previous chapters. I can understand your hatred of the ending based on hearsay, but i honestly found the ending of villain wants to live quite good and in line with all the foreshadowing, and it even does the nane drop. And its open ended enough that all pairings are still valid if you are desperate enough. In a way all the girls win, but Yuli wins twice kind of

6. MacTosh

MacTosh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

7. Rajikai

Rajikai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. frustratedguy109

frustratedguy109 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For anyone new to discord (like me), apparently when you get sent the captcha from the invite bot, you're supposed to reply. (I couldn't figure out where to input the captcha for the longest time.)

9. Eisvarith Devirea

Eisvarith Devirea [Mza {Valkyrie Awakens} Mya]

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not into this novel, i dont even like KR in general, i cant do Korean language either, but I am into this novel Illustration.
    does anyone know if the artist has an official account or twitter or pixiv or deviantart or anything? the first few illustrations on page 1 amaze me. thats just divine. edit: actually never mind. i think I got it. but i still couldnt find the other illustration i mention. edit2: wait its not done by Sila (the one who drew the cover art but someone else) ughhh i couldnt find it. can someone give me the romaji of the illustrator name? edit3: nope, found it.
    https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/3723832
    https://twitter.com/gyudong123

I feel this on a spiritual level XD

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
    kfahad likes this.
  10. TheDarkLink

TheDarkLink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me what happened to the translation quality after chapter 172? In Ch. 173 Wild one turned into "Great Chimpanzee", Primienne turned into Louina, there's a random "mtl.com" in the middle of the text, and it's quite unreadable compared to the earlier chapters.

11. Shino Miya

Shino Miya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just when i was so immersive about the story, Ch 173 ruin it all

12. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator stopped translating around that part and deleted all their novels, they must have gotten a really big cease and decease order from the publishers

13. Centurionzo

Centurionzo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember somebody saying that the translator hated the ending of the novel so much that he lost the motivation for do it, i don't know if is true

It's because it's MTL

14. galaxy123

galaxy123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found that the translation still on other websites

15. Raj121

Raj121 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do the these look more like click baits.

16. Rajikai

Reading List:
    Link
    what source are you using to read it?

17. Daoist Ghoul

Daoist Ghoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know where are you reading it...but I remember reading Active's TL and it was pretty good...you can use some aggregator site for the old translation

most likely the current one on NU page since link to Active's was deleted when they closed Active

18. Shino Miya

Shino Miya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from Aggregates, because just like what @Daoist Ghoul said that Active has been taken down, that's why i decided to drop it :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    and i dunno where to find the the readable chapter, did you perhaps know any? i would really appreciate it if you can tell me ::blobcatsmile::

19. Rajikai

Reading List:
    Link
    On the discord server (ricecake.io I believe) has it pinned.

20. Insanityplea

Insanityplea *Head Tilt*....*Fart*

Reading List:
    Link
    A quick google search can find you a better chapter of 173 and probably later chapters. Chapter 173 is terribly translated with MTL (with little to no proof reading before posting).

Webnovelpub has a good copy of 173 for anyone too lazy to google search themselves.

To anyone who does MTL and posts it RAW. Please stop? Look I understand not wanting to quit on a novel so you throw the RAW into a translation program then toss that online for others to read but sometimes it doesnt even make sense!

Direct Copy And Paste from Bad MTL
    “Do you think he’ll believe it if you just leave it there without any evidence?” - Well enough

“…Not a single word to me.” - A lot missing between the two lines and a decent translation doesnt even use this line.

Zoblock Construction Company, and the Rebel Toy Company.” - Completely Random

Clang—! Boom, boom—! - Also completely random

End of Direct C&P

Oh and the links posted on Novel Update dont even have a next chapter button. Someone tossed that site together in a hurry and then just left it. TBH I just recommend reading it elsewhere for convenience of not having to look for a good quality chapter later. Even some of the earlier chapters pre-173 get a bit funky but still very readable.

theseniorsenor and HakiHome like this.