Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If there will ever be a book 3, i want it all with everyone's different POV and full of chapters of Maxi and Riftan and maybe their babies together:love::love: they really deserve a honeymoon and family time after what they've all been through

2. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that if there were the 3rd book, it might not bout' Maxi and Riftan, anymore. After she has erased her complaint on discounting either side stories or POVs, I'm optimistic she will write them, including Riftan's 2nd POV. I think it would be wonderful if she wrote bout' Roem Empire instead of Calypses' couple new life. For, I guess a lot of us wanna know more bout' it.

Leeh, Amya, manlyman and 4 others like this.
  3. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I want both but I think if she wrote about the Roem empire it would be a prequel but not a 3rd book.

Primmrjss, Asias, emdl07 and 2 others like this.
  4. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaah, yes, prequel, thanks. For, I've noticed lately, some authors write the prequels.

Asias, Leeh and MARSEA12 like this.
  5. SM7

SM7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 190 is delayed by 2 hours. See ya'll soon :D

Asias, Leeh, manlyman and 4 others like this.
  6. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes
    Screenshot_20221004-081519.png

Asias, Leeh, manlyman and 3 others like this.
  7. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Asias, Leeh and athena1979 like this.
  8. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the information of today delay :) See you later, everyone. Just being optimistic, she will give us a beautiful surprise.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
    Gabi2077gabrielle, Asias and Leeh like this.
  9. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? Do you think the author is planning to make a book on other characters like Princess or maybe even Maxi's sister?

Also too much to caught lol, gotta go through the threads. I wonder if anyone has pinner everything important on the home page :coffee:

10. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link

Leeh and Amya like this.
  11. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    @athena1979
    Nah you're reply is absolutely perfect. If it's the same setting as UTOT, I look forward to read it. :love: also yes spot on, this Hayao Miyazaki's another magical movie named Porco Rosso!

12. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaa, I have guessed it before! I love Ghibli movies ;) especially Spirited Away and Only Yesterday.

Screenshot_20220917-174531_Chrome.jpg .....never giving up for the sake of closed happy ending promised

13. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 190 is here but it is definitely not the end of the book haha. It seems like there's still looooong way to go. This is such a happy news for us UTOT fans.
    They are still in their journey to Osiria, now they reached Darund's castle to rest for the night. Where is Darund's castle again? I forgot haha. I thought they went here last time to recapture it from the monster.

Oh Riftan told Max the dragon's manastone is with the Holy Knights now. Because Holy Knights are the main contributor during the second dragon subjugation. And RIftan said there's no use for him to keep the manastone also.

They will arrive in Balbon in 3 more days. Cant wait and im feeling nervous for Maxi!

Sorry guys cant give the summary details. Im not free now. Let's wait for angel @kim rabbit's summary.

14. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, Kim Soo Ji :) Well, coz' she's parallelism queen, I feel like, she might make them pass through the 5 castles, including Darund. And, I believe she has her own purpose.

Ames2021, countless thank you for your spoiler.

Asias, emdl07, Leeh and 3 others like this.
  15. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 190

Max enjoyed the sensation of an orgasm that she felt. Riftan wanted to repeat it again but there was the sound of footsteps coming from behind the tent. Riftan had to end it. As usual, riftan wipes the liquid that comes out between the maxi's legs and cleans it.

Maxi was relieved that the footsteps that had previously been heard were now distant. Maybe it was the person who wanted to fetch water from the river. Max noticed that there was a wound on his arm. Riftan said that he had performed first aid on the small wound. Magic doesn't work well on mount lexus. And the priest had to save as much of their holy magic as possible for the fight. Riftan will not ask for treatment just because of the wound.

Maxi asked the story of the dragon conquest to riftan. SHe heard that riftan split the dragon and took out the dragon's stone. That may be true, but for riftan, the most meritorious is the holy knight. "If the paladins don't ensnare the dragons on the front line, then they won't be able to defeat the dragons. The mana stones have also returned to the holy knight," said riftan.

Maxi was confused as to why the mana stone was returned to the holy knight. Because osyria had been negligent and omitted it before. Originally the mana stones would be given to riftan, but the paladins negotiated that the great crusade would give half of the dragon's treasure. Riftan immediately agreed to assume that the mana stone was also useless for him. Riftan also said that the key to subjugating dragon sub-species monsters was a heart full of courage, and that was also what the holy knights showed. Also since the holy knights took heavy damage and had already regained the mana stones it would dampen the public criticism that blamed them. they have shown responsibility for it. Max thinks has kuahel think that far?

The next day, the Allied Alliance made it to Arex's southern region, Fort Igredin, within a week. There, they joined the alliance of allies that originally guarded Midna Castle and the other three castles. They headed for Osyria. This time max is riding her horse.

There was a little girl who gave Yurixion blueberries. But yuri thought that the girl was a good girl and she gave it to maxi instead. Maxi realized that Yuri was insensitive because the girl actually seemed to like Yuri. So maxi wanted to give it back to yuri but yuri didn't take it. Feeling guilty, Maxi distributed the fruit to Sidina and Anette. Garrow said they could get to the balbon in 3 days because they took a shortcut.

Max is worried because she has to stand in front of the council of the 7 kingdoms to explain about the golems. Calto and Ruth had assured her not to worry. Rich Bleston also doesn't look like he's going to protest against the board because there's no loophole. They rested on the hill overlooking darund castle, the castle where the sacred relics were taken. The castle has been repaired and looks luxurious again.

Important facts:

1. It's riftan who kills dragons again directly, but holy knights who make dragons don't move on the front lines

2. Mana stones returned to holy knights after their negotiation with riftan

3. Maxi will appear again in the council of the 7 kingdoms because of her contribution to protecting Besmore with golems. If in the second war, she also appeared with a contribution as an additional team leader who led the wizards.

Funny facts:
    Yuri is apparently not the type of guy who is sensitive when a girl likes him :p

16. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    [
    Countless thank you, Ames2021 and kimrabbit. You are amazing. Thank you, Kim Soo Ji.

17. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    no, they don't cross midna. Midna is in the Croix, Whedon area. whereas now they in arex. Darund Castle is a castle where sacred relics are taken and kept. Darund Castle was the first castle to be attacked by the undead because there were holy relics. kuahel had to return the sacred relic after they wore it. he already promised to the mistress of the castle

18. IraHera

IraHera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angel. Always looking forward for the summary. Hahaha! :)

19. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I absolutely admire your ability to memorize such detailes. We read about those castles like 2-3 months ago? And u clearly remember everything, girl u are a true gem (y)(y) what would we do without u here
    Im constantly struggling with keeping up with manhwa, Riftan POV and book 2, everything gets mixed up :confusedcatblob: timelines are blurry lol

sendyv, Aria_WW, Primmrjss and 7 others like this.
  20. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    it would be more accurate to say that I had to remember it because I had been summarizing it for quite some time. Even though I think I'll forget it if I don't rewrite it or compose my own summary.
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D

thanks angel. I always look forward to your memes