Spoiler The Return of the 8th Class Magician

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by YellowROSE, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Red Cap Major

Red Cap Major Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the story's start, it looked like MC's mother and Redio were flirting with each other. So do they make any progress ever? I mean it can also give him a better advantage over Douglas.

2. Rei chie

Rei chie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for late reply..
    yes. Something did and made him crazy enough to be end game for Vol 1. He made something along the lines of multiverse-ish/voldemort-splicing soul to make himself immortal then became cray cray in the process iirc

Hi... no side stories. But there is volume 2. I think there is a spoiler on that already.

3. Kennyyy

Kennyyy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiiii what happened to the mother? I really hope she stays single, the alchemist dude is just so flirty and cheesy asf and if the dragon dad is a bad guy, I hope they don't go back together

Can you tell me what will happen to mc's mother?

4. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious how much the Manhwa differs from the original novel ( I havent seen the Fairy appear yet as a note) ? As well as how much more is left in the novel ? Volume 1's spoilers were quite interesting thank you all.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
    psyko00747 and Princess Neala like this.
  5. Kaliraaaa

Kaliraaaa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious about the last episode in manhwa, is Ian Page really caught the black magic or just acting? And I need more spoiler :)

Ruruki and WisteriaAsia like this.
  6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the manhwa.
    The moment I saw the princess shows up, I knew there's going to be route for her as the heroine or the mc's love. But then, I thought of her age and ian, from their height differences I thought Ian is 12, she must be around 15 or 16yo.

snzzykitten likes this.
  7. Liho

Liho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YEAAAAAAAA ITS MY QUESTION TOOO but I think its just his acting u know but still

renieRabbit likes this.
  8. sayurineechan

sayurineechan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here for the same reason.. Hahaha But I think the half dragon half human will become his ally, he said it between his words that he needs to find the golden dragon and that was the MC right? So he'll probably be defeated or be his subordinate..

9. snzzykitten

snzzykitten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone confirm this? but yeah the first time the princess appeared she did seem around 15-16 :hmm: oh can anybody tell us at what age do ian & hylee get married?? and have their daughter :blobmelt: hehe

10. AliSakurai

AliSakurai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 66 of the manwha is so FRUSTRATING!!!

11. Kurisutina09

Kurisutina09 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait wait, is the manhwa and novel different? it's like the author change the manhwa though

12. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't know if there are changes, but it wouldn't surprise me if there were. There seem to be very few completely faithful manhwa adaptations. Even big name novels like 'S-classes that I've Raised have had quite a good amount of changes made in the manhwa. It might be due to pacing though. Things that take long chapters to resolve aren't always going to work in drawing.

13. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoilers plz on 5th prince and that devil with whom he made contract

14. Rei chie

Reading List:
    Link
    About mom..
    current time line.. she married the father of the alchemist. Original timeline (mc was killed by evil prince) MC went back to that timeline after using his father's spell. He learned his mom was still alive and lived under a different name (courtesy of father) and is living with his father (soul remnant without the evil and crazy- this is the last bit that is sane and is still good and remembers all of the original soul's doings. He has no magic attribute basically plain ol human) MC managed to talk to remnant dad. Remnant dad said this is his way of atonement and that he will die here with mon. Mom doesnt seem to remember him or MC did not meet with her just looked from afar kinda happy mixed with sadness that she lived.
    i read this for quite a while but that is as much as i can remember.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
    FunSmiles and riinflorida like this.
  15. Vagabond00

Vagabond00 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im, okay with his mom being a single and supporting him alone.. Why the author ruined the story and leave a bad taste in reader's mouth. Marrying a man just because his son is okay with it and see him as fatherly figure who wish to be his father.. I'm content with Ian x princess relationship but the author added another vanessa x ledio.. Idk but i like if the author just leave it as is.. I am a half way of the novel and see a spoiler of his mom.. This is my final farewell to this good novel and starting to read Damn Reincarnation novel many reader's trying to recommend it so i kinda feel interested..

purple pink likes this.
  16. Rei chie

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sorry that spoiler about mom made you dislike the novel though in my opinion, i think mom fell in love too not just because her son likes the guy. Well that the romantic in me.

As to the 5th prince and the devil. I forgot about this one. Its been a long time since i read volume 1 so my memory failed me.

seabuckthorn and Dofu like this.
  17. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I haven't read the story yet but plan to then I saw this edit
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjFyzGZJQ6k/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

So though it's confirm he does get married and have a child.

I want know what happen in this edit, is it just a fantasy?
    Someone said it was his desire only. I was scared he lost his child or something. Has the actual marriage and his child happen in the webtoon already nor not yet? In the video did he just see his future?

18. riinflorida

riinflorida Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for full disclosure, this is a "manhwa-only" scene. starting from the new season, the events started to deviate. but yes, in the manhwa, it was stated that the vision is his dreams/wish. they are married in this vision, but not in reality. but they will be married in the far future in the novel tho

Plumpuppeach likes this.
  19. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for clarifying♡ I appreciate it :blobsmilehappy:

riinflorida likes this.
  20. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to ask whats the novel ending like??