Forgotten Title help me remeber the whitewashing BL i forgot

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ChrystanthemumPlucker, Oct 2, 2022.

1. ChrystanthemumPlucker

ChrystanthemumPlucker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so i know i've read a qt bl in the same vein of Everyone Knows I'm a Good person but i remember that mc is somehow a royal teacher (?) national teacher (?) or something of similar mode and ml is, i think, a feeble weak unfavored prince (?) and there is also a scene where ml was in deep anguish bc he thinks mc thinks of him as a white eyed wolf (coveting the man who practically raises him) but mc was actually just horny for ml but the mission prevents him from going straight at it

please help me remember bc i don't think it's in everyone knows i'm a good person!

2. sinine

sinine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yocchi likes this.
  3. NicholeNekko

NicholeNekko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Water recovery system?

4. BooklessBookworm

BooklessBookworm Sensible Little Sister ꒰ঌ(⃔ ⌯' '⌯)⃕໒꒱

Reading List:
    Link
  5. ChrystanthemumPlucker

Reading List:
    Link
    No i remember the tone was like Everyone Knows I'm A Good Person but i can't find it in there, mc is just living nd doing task ML mulling in self contain tragedy but it's all well resolved in the end not like perfect destiny where mc fucking dies and ml is in hell

6. SillyLumi

SillyLumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm not a royal teacher but ik one where mc was the regent and ml was his nephew plus future king. Until he gains power mc is basically there but ml starts digging mc's powerhouses then traps mc in the palace (when everyone says white eyed wolf). I remember mc died saving ml from an arrow. Ml cried. Seme mc btw. And shou devil king ml gives the tasks to our mc to help him(ml) collect his(ml's) soul parts. Mc was also terminally ill in that arc caz ml gave him time limit lmao how to dig ur own grave:blobcozy: idk if its this

7. ChrystanthemumPlucker

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds similar to what i remember but i was sure it was more of a happy ending meaning mc didn't die but what's the title?

8. SillyLumi

SillyLumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Accidentally Attacked a Great Demon King

Last edited: Oct 9, 2022