Recommendations Similar to clearing isekai with godess of zero believers

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kira. 111, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Kira. 111

Kira. 111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read clearing isekai .... Long back.. And since then I've been trying to search some good isekai novels... Atleast of that level... But.. :( complete disappointment.... Nothing is as satisfying as that... So... What I want are
    *mc should become weak to strong by some hardwork and some luck...(shouldn't be op from the start)
    *harem is big plus.. (Not an annoying one though.)
    *not those edgy isekai stories where cruelty and dark elements are forced into story to make it look like serious shit..
    *it should have a serious plot but.. Not the seriousness comes with the so called rapes...Tortures...useless blood and death flash backs
    That's all... Can you please suggest me novel.... That could atleast barely reach few of the above criteria :)
    Thank youu

2. Eisvarith Devirea

Eisvarith Devirea [Mza {Valkyrie Awakens} Mya]

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/tenkomori-the-homecoming-club-conquers-another-world/
    uhhhh the translation is
    shit.
    but the translation by galaxyTL, i dont really know much since i just go MTL it.
    i dont know how to recommend this to you but, basically the first 3 volumes are world building, you get the serious plot in the mid of vol 3 and later on, hasnt released yet, in vol 4.
    if you are into MTL, then i guess just go for it. if not, definitely reconsider your choices on this. oh, no harem as of current vol whatsoever.

Kira. 111 likes this.
  3. Kira. 111

Kira. 111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately I'm not into the mtl...
    But the synopsis looks interesting I'll try the three translated volumes...
    Thankss:)