Resolved HELP ME REMEMBER THIS SORT OF PROBLEMATIC BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ChrystanthemumPlucker, Oct 8, 2022.

1. ChrystanthemumPlucker

ChrystanthemumPlucker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay so i remember reading a quick transmigration and one of the arcs, mc is like an abused...kid? young teen? anyways he's young and he has a...dad? some sort of paternal figure could be related by blood or not i don't remember but mc is slow mentally for that arc's "plot" so he plays it like an autistic boy who is silent and likes to paint and i also remember the,,,dad? is a huge voyeur he keeps peeping on mc bathing or just doing daily things! please help!

2. Koko1501

Koko1501 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ChrystanthemumPlucker

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you! can you help with this one i am going insane trying to remember lol

4. Koko1501

Reading List:
    Link
    Was mc a gar? Ml was emperor's abandoned son, later adopted by mc,..both emperor and his consort were reborn individual????

5. ChrystanthemumPlucker

Reading List:
    Link
    this sounds similar yes!
    but i remember it distinctly ML reached such a grovelling level of self guilt he was willing to be stepped on by mc (sexy scene btw) but he was just in deep (one sided) anguish bc he thought mc hated him for basically locking mc up into hhis bed for...y'know

Koko1501 likes this.
  6. Koko1501

Reading List:
    Link
    The one I'm thinking of is also similar...when ml, the prince, become emperor he force (he thought) the mc to bed as he was stepson/adopted son of mc....but for the love of all things cute i can't remember the name... I've read it long ago:cry::cry::cry: so i hope someone can recognize this after they read this..
    Oh yes in this arc mc first didn't recognize ml, he thought ml was somewhere outside and planned to look for him after his adoptive son become emperor. Also the mc manipulate the reborn emperor and his gar consort to misunderstand & hate each other...
    Uuuggggghhhhh why can't i remember the name...:blob_catflip:

7. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil
    Arc 7 - Counterattack of a Death Row Prisoner (Ch. 63-76)
    MC is a concubine of the Emperor and about to be executed but guilt-traps the emperor, adopts ML who's the neglected 6th prince. Later, Emperor dies, Empress and his family getting subdued by ML who had grown up and returned from war.
    ML becomes the new emperor, and.... "kidnaps" MC... the scenes described above (the other replies) happen and then there's a happy ending.

Koko1501 likes this.
  8. ChrystanthemumPlucker

Reading List:
    Link
    omg so stupid for two of the forgotten recs i wanted are IN THE SAME BOOK but thank you!

Koko1501 and ParanoidKitten like this.
  9. Koko1501

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been searching all over but didn't check this one..hou stupid of me...

I know right...in my mind i thought both of them are from different novel...