Spoiler This Marriage Is Bound To Fail, Anyway / 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어있다 / This marriage is bound to sink

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seoktonin, May 8, 2021.

1. Shipter

Shipter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww man that sucks its the least detailed one
    w̶a̶i̶t̶ s̶o̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ m̶e̶a̶n̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ d̶o̶ i̶t̶ a̶ l̶o̶t̶ m̶o̶r̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶ i̶t̶s̶ g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ b̶e̶ m̶o̶r̶e̶ d̶e̶t̶a̶i̶l̶e̶d̶ a̶n̶d̶ s̶t̶e̶a̶m̶i̶e̶r̶ a̶n̶d̶ i̶t̶ a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ w̶a̶s̶ m̶y̶ g̶o̶d̶ i̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ w̶a̶n̶n̶a̶ r̶e̶a̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶m̶u̶t̶ b̶u̶t̶ i̶m̶ a̶f̶r̶a̶i̶d̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ i̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ b̶e̶ s̶p̶o̶i̶l̶e̶d̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ m̶a̶n̶n̶n̶:cry:

PattyCakes likes this.
  2. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a smut novel like the novel is r19 and they do it almost every day. They made the manhwa r15.

Can read down from here to see other ppls fave smut scenes
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/7139443/

Last edited: Oct 8, 2022
  3. solaria_

solaria_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No way. The users on Bato are using brain cells this week :bloborz: This is a miracle. Or maybe the crying ones are too speechless as the chapter proved many things. Ines loves having sex with him and it was consensual. And she had zero thoughts for painter.

4. alpineibex

alpineibex SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess because last chapter defenders swarmed in and pushed the haters to oblivion, they just disappear this time :blobastonished:.

Even comments mentioning "Emiliano" get downvoted a lot :blobsweat_2:

5. solaria_

solaria_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is annoying tbh. Even people who picked no side must be finding those comments irritating by now.

6. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw some Emiliano shippers saying they'll drop so prob why. If they drop won't comment.

I think they think the defenders are more toxic tho :ROFLMAO:

7. alpineibex

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing I can see scattering around the novel is both wearing wedding rings on their hands. I hope the artist doesn't forget it :blobjoy:

8. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    After you said that I went back and looked at all the hands. The angle and hands shown won't show it :cry:

9. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be forgotten here and there. She even forgot to draw the earrings during her wedding in one of the panel. :blobsweat_2:

On another note, @Celebrianna and I had an interesting discussion about memories as many outside comments kept talking about how Ines is a 40+ year old female when that's not true. I had already discussed that in terms of physicality and even mentally, she is of the age she is in. What is different is that she has the memories of the ages from prior. But even her memories are not complete as they are like memories of normal humans, can be molded, forgotten, manipulated, etc. A human brain can only retain so much memories, and events that are more dramatic or memorable are usually what's retained better. That is true of Ines' memories. We keep seeing her mentioned how she was "happy" with Emiliano but never in the novel had she thought of what made her happy during those times or why she was happy. She never reminiscence any of the specific events she had ever had with Emiliano, so we can gather they weren't memorable enough for her to remember. As a whole, she can vaguely tell it was "happy" but when comparing to her life with Oscar, it's obvious anything would be happier.

There are only three events she remember better in and that's when she chose Emiliano randomly, when she married him, and when he died- all of which were pretty significant events. If we are even talking about memories that stuck with her longer, she had more memories with Oscar and Luciano. Her life with Oscar was so horrible, that even when her brain flushed most of her traumatic events from when she was with Oscar, she still had a lot that were kept. Her life with Luciano was very bittersweet, that she remembered their childhoods often and her life with him before 16.

Emiliano had better memories than her on their lifetime together, hence why he told Carcel his memories are "perfect" despite it not being complete as well, as no human can remember everything. Oscar's memories were very focused on her suicide so we can tell he was very traumatize from witnessing her suicide, but he also focused a lot on hating Luciano so he must've also remembered being killed or tortured by Luciano.

Even towards the end as Ines made newer happier more memorable memories, her memories with Emiliano and Oscar felt very far behind. In one of her POV, she even thought about how these old memories felt further away now. One day, those memories wouldn't even matter too much to her because in her life with Carcel, she experiences so many new things and having so much fun that those memories will take priority. They will travel to many new places and have fun with new experiences, and this is what Ines enjoys. There were old memories she had with Luciano where that's the only time she would wake up early being excited every time they go on a hunting trip together. Ines experienced that with Carcel when they went to his grandfather's hunting ground. She also woke up early every day before him when they were on the ship together to Ille Tasya. She gets excited seeing dolphins, sightseeing the islands, etc. She will make new experiences with new people she met along the way and with the children she has with Carcel. They will be her new memories. And that's why I said Carcel really ironically was the window to the world for her, but he's also the door to the world for her because she is only able to really open up after wanting to be happy with him.

Just something interesting: Even in 1st lifetime with Ines being very sick, Carcel still tried to bring her to see new things when he could. Her most memorable moment in 1st lifetime was when he brought her to see a lake that was in Esposa. She had often visited Esposa as a child, but even then, Carcel had already hoped to give her happier and better memories of Esposa when he was bringing her there in the beginning of the Epilogue after their marriage. When she visited Calztela, he brought her to places around Calztela and they even visited the house on the hill where Ines pondered over what it would be like living there. She might have been weak, but he would always find places even nearby for her to enjoy.

I just think it's important to note because Author-nim said unlike this couple who enjoy the external things, Luciano and Delfina are more "internal" so they enjoy being indoors (so the covers for their novel are indoors). Though I have to say, both couples are pretty introverted as they don't like large crowds.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2022
  10. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats wat makes her thoughts unreliable imo. But she don't reveal everything til later too like she does have good memories with Luciano but it not shown yet. Its a plot where ppl shouldn't judge quickly or readers will regret themselves while the characters won't cuz like it showed his cheating 1st but reveals she manipulate him in her pov that came after. Ppl shit on Carcel but Ines knew he helped Emiliano and they were even playmates when young. Ppl shit on Luciano but Ines love her brother. Ppl shit on her father but she had a good relationship with him. Ppl think she was happy with Emiliano but she wasn't. Ppl think she still love him but its guilt. Ppl think Oscar not a threat anymore but he knew where Emiliano is. Ppl don't think much about her mother but she hates her mother the most. So yeah, readers will be the one regretting for getting pissed so strongly over stupid things that aren't even important how Ines feels. They'll hate her for not being the Ines they thought she was. Rage at her for choosing and loving Carcel and for loving her brother and father. Not like no one told them who she is. They just in denial with spoilers.

11. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    30 min :)

Can I live with them? Their place is so purty

[​IMG]

I can even stay in their storage room

12. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I love their place and all the views. The view from the bedroom, library and balcony. The beautiful garden in the night lighted with lamps and the sea. Ines also laughed happily when Alondra asked if she liked the house. She said she loves it.

13. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Their game room doesn't look as bad as I thought it would be. :blobrofl: It sounded worse in the novel. But I'm happy how Alondra turned out to be. The garden and ocean view is definitely my favorite part of their house.

14. lillac_rosies

lillac_rosies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question!!:blobphone:

There was this part in the new chapter of the manhwa where Ines told Carcel to remove a painting. Was it because she knows it was painted by Emiliano? or was it because the painting reminded her of where Emiliano died? or it reminded her the tragedy she went through during her past lives?:blob_plusone:

PattyCakes likes this.
  15. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    It's cuz it's where he died. She doesn't know he painted it. Carcel does later on and return the painting to him. Ines just doesn't want to think bout it. She normally doesn't think about him when things in front of her have no connection to him. That's why we all say she don't love him anymore.

16. alpineibex

Reading List:
    Link
    Especially where he died :blobjoy:.

Most of the time she thinks of him are only focus on his death, so it's not good to be reminded constantly by that painting.

17. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the next morning she thinks of the place he died at too cuz of the painting and then she dont want to think bout it anymore and tried to wake Carcel but he was awake cuz his dk was stabbing her stomach :ROFLMAO:

18. lillac_rosies

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO that last part really got me:blobcatblush:

NohrNeir, Celebrianna and PattyCakes like this.
  19. PattyCakes

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah he would try to take his dk out and masturbate in front of her. She would run out of the room cuz she don't want to see it but he said he would be more turned on if she does :ROFLMAO:

20. lillac_rosies

Reading List:
    Link
    From them acting as if they don’t care/don’t like each other, to them spending their 1st night doing it until dawn, to them becoming wild for each other. That’s true love right there:X3::X3: