Discussion Luck

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by By.Eve, Oct 4, 2022.

Tags:
?

Do you believe "LUCK" ?!

Poll closed Oct 14, 2022.
  1. Yes

70.6%
  2. No

29.4%
  1. One Perfect Veteran

One Perfect Veteran [ICL] [Bureaucat] [Cereal Killer]

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Sometimes I do nonsensical stuff that makes me super lucky. I believe having people watching me or hoping that I fail makes me more lucky
    2. But I know that I am unlucky hence most times things that are bad keep happening once then twice then thrice and more in a row

By.Eve likes this.
  2. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    O...

Then you need to grateful to God after you got Good Luck leader. Maybe God will give you more luck?

3. unlucky

unlucky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rude I am more than just a jutsu. I will use my voodoo magic to make you unlucky for the rest of the week.
    I personally believe that luck exists to a certain extent.

By.Eve likes this.
  4. whimsandfantasies

whimsandfantasies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, it is pretty elusive and random.

It is like the sudden traffic jam that you face on your way to school (especially when it is a place where jams usually do not occur). Even when you still have quite some time left, if the jam persists, it might be bad luck for you.

But, other than such random happenings, I firmly believe that with a good plan in your mind and healthy habits, you can pretty much expect good luck in your life.

By.Eve likes this.
  5. Mr v

Mr v Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know how to explained it but i think luck exist

By.Eve likes this.
  6. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    Luck is fortune one does not tap into consciously. If you feel lucky or unlucky, you need to think about what you failed to perceive.

7. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I believe in luck quite a bit, and am just tired of so many 'coincidences' and 'miracles' happening in my life so often, it's easier to call it that.

2. I mainly believe in luck because I almost lost something very important to me: My life.
    I was pronounced dead twice, almost died more than 5 times. And even as of current: with so many physical health issues that I collect like trading cards, and mental health issues, I'm beyond lucky to be alive. I just get so many coincidences and odd-goings on, I almost can't help but feel like I have to believe in luck. The chances of these things happening in the first place, and also having a good outcome are ridiculous. In general daily happenings, weird things happen too. It's just crazy thinking the probability of 'this thing' happening has happened. Whether it's in the right place at the wrong time, the wrong place at the right time, and so on.
    But what my family calls it is, "The best of the bad".

I get the best of the worst luck, and while it's always horrid, I always get the good outcome. I think someone is gambling with my voodoo doll at this point, I hope they don't lose cause I'm on very thin ice, I might as well be walking on water.

By.Eve likes this.
  8. vishk

vishk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I consider myself unlucky, but I believe I get lucky sometimes, random happenstances like me getting what I want is what makes me believe in it
    2. Luck is something I like to believe in

thank you for plus one message