Spoiler I Became a Villainess in a Deadly Novel / I Became the Villainess in an Anticlimactic Novel

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 9, 2021.

1. kali1

kali1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can say the ml has quite the dramatic flair. He's going to give her a ride to the next town and promises to get her there safely or else the god will punish his soul... Still loving the pet dog w 3 personalities!

its0k likes this.
  2. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaseee

3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, can't read the MTL (phone can't handle a large amount of wall text) but why is the fake obsessed with both leads? She's the saintess, got the emperor, why did she attempt to fool ML?

sheisthedemon93 likes this.
  4. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    basically she is just an attention seeker, self centered sl*t
    She even collapse while having s*x with Frody (ML brother) then when the crown prince arrived she pretended to collapse after praying for the CP and look pitiful

She do not hesitate to put everyone on danger as long as she can achieve her goal. She even spread an disease just to frame MC.

5. roastedmilktea

roastedmilktea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh i think she just has it out for meliara. she’s been fixated on how meliara supposedly has it all (being engaged to the crown prince, born into a high ranking noble family, beautiful, etc) while ignoring all of the negatives that come with her position and is just hell bent on one upping meliara and driving her into a corner just out of spite. the type of villainess white lotus fl that just serves to be cannon fodder and raise my blood pressure from their shamelessness fr NSJSJS

6. Windgirl

Windgirl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More chapters please :(

7. Esmerid

Esmerid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked this novel because it was "light", in fact even if there were some dramas or misunderstandings they are all cleared pretty quickly.

The original FL aka the "Saint" is actually a bitc*. She signed a contract with another demon (our ML's brother) and with his power she easily fool and seduces people. She is so bitchy to not only have seduced the ogML (another trash) but meanwhile kisses and stuff (youknowwhatimean) with the demon :blobxd:. About the ogML he is a fool and arrogant prince! At the end he''ll lose his crown prince title and the king will choose Linden (the pink hair dude/illegitimate child). I really love Linden character. Even if at first he approached our FL to use her against the crown prince, he'll come to love Meliara but he won't have a single chance as 2ML, sorry. Moreover Meliara'll be very clear with him about her feelings and not to held any hope but the two'll remain friends. At the end of the story he'll marry another lady for political reasons but the two'll soon fell in love

She discovered the truth after she was unconscious and Lecht bought her to his mansion. After waking up a maid tells her where she is and she connects the dots and freaks out because she knows that the archduke is the demon king aka Lecht. At first she feels hurt because he never told her, then afraid until she realised that not matter who Lecht was he was still a gentle person and she likes him

So our FL is the moon/lunar church saint! The ogFL's father mistreated the og Meliara because he thought she was born to be a saint but when she wasn't choose and never showed any sign of being one, she was shunned by him and things got worse! The jerk never realised that she was born with the qualities of being the lunar saint and not the solar! The og Meliara was a poor girl and her childhood was very sad. Even her brother neglected her (He loves her. He was trying to succeed quickly the Duke's title to help his sister but he won't be able to do it because og Meliara is already dead) And about such fact, our FL will meet og Meliara's soul at the temple and the two will talk to each other. The FL'll help og Meliara and his brother to talk so her spirit'll rest in peace. Meanwhile she'll tell to Linden and Lecht that she cames from another world. I forgot to say that og Meliara never poisoned the saint. It was a conspiracy made by ogFL to remove her from the og ML's fiancé position

The big plot twist for me was...
    Before that a bit of background:
    After the ogFL was sentenced and everything comes to light, the next villain is Lecht's brother.
    Moreover Meliara isn't only the lunar saint but the reincarnation of the last saint who lived 100 years before and the one Lecht was trying to find. So as to now she has constantly doubts if Lecht loved her for who she is now or for who she was. Moreover she wondered why no memories came back to her.

Okkk so after arriving to the demon realm, (I don't remember how but something involving Lecht's brother plot) Meliara disappeared (kinda she died) right before Lecht. Actually her soul went in the past but with her original body (the korean one with black hair). In the past she met young wounded Lecht (at the time he wasn't the demon king but one of the candidates) whom of course didn't know her and she healed him. It was fun to see because he was all tsu and suspicious of her while she was all clingy and constantly sending love to him (For this reason the present Lecht is sometimes confused as to why she is shy and not bold as in the past :blobjoy:). While staying together he slowly fell for her but after some time she goes back to the present and she disappeared again before him but this time she promised to come back and asked him to wait for her (yea the same promise he held dear for 100 years and for such reason he created the Empire, a human land ready to welcome her again.)

So Meliara isn't the reincarnation of the past saint but she herself travelled back in time however while in the present time (at the beginning of the story) she didn't know Lecht, in the past is Lecht who didn't know her. Hope it's clear :blobdizzy:

I'm not sure if the spoiler below is before the one above but I think so... anyway:
    During our FL and ML's wedding reception, a girl just dropped from nowhere. Turns out she was a korean girl who fell in their world. Meliara invites her to live in the castle till they can find a way to send back to her og world. Everyone likes her and that's the point. Everything is a plot of ML's brother to undermine our FL identity as true saint, bringing another girl who has similar appearance with the last saint (korean with black hair) and the same name . Don't worry she isn't a bitc* or anything. Instead she is very innocent and cute and absolutely doesn't have any connection with the ML's bro. At the end they will find a way to send her back.

In the ss it shows they have a daughter however, and I'm a little disappointed about it, Lecht is indifferent toward her because his entire world is Meliara. I would prefer it if he was a lovely father but I guess it sticks of being a ruthless demon.:blobunsure:

8. Aqua.Luna

Aqua.Luna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow.. this plot kinda confusing. But i think i get it.. is it kinda similar plot in an anime called 'Kamisama Kiss' ??

The present FL, travels back to the past..
    Then meet the past ML, he fell in love with FL

FL made promise with ML (in the past), then FL return to the present time. But forget everything(?)..

That's how ML know her and came to love her..

9. Esmerid

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aqua.Luna

Yea! But instead she didn't forget about it, it's just their timeline is different.

FL timeline: FL reincarnation in Meliara (she doesn't know the ML) > She meets current time ML > Then her soul went in the past and she meets the younger ML of the past.

ML timeline: The younger ML meets the FL from the future and he fell in love > wait 100 years for her > The current ML meets again with the FL who was just reincarnated.

Of course she'll go back to the future aka the present time so the two will reunite again but now with the awareness that the past saint was Meliara and none else

Last edited: Oct 12, 2022
  10. Riruru

Riruru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically its kamisama kiss with not turning(back) to human and degraded quality of father

missbluesunglasses likes this.
  11. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol literally what i was thinking

12. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ngl the term Reincarnation is confusing me.

So you're saying that FL transmigrated into the novel world and during the current timeline traveled back to the Past (in her original, Ara, korean body?) meet ML then traveled back to the current timeline (in ogMeliara body)?

Because doesn't FL and ogMeliara have different souls, since they meet later on?
    So ogMeliara isn't the "reincarnation"
    FL/MC and the ML lover are the same soul (not reincarnation tho).

In an earlier spoiler is said
    "FL and Meliara are the same person" which is wrong wording it should be said as
    "FL and ML lover are the same person" because the "Meliara" makes it sound like they mean ogMeliara

So the story doesn't have reincarnation at all, in it just time travel and transmigration

Grayel and Lucila like this.
  13. Esmerid

Reading List:
    Link
    FL and Meliara aren't the same soul. The FL's reincarnated in Meliara body. Later on the FL will also meet and talk to Meliara's soul trying to heal her broken heart.

I know the timeline is a little confusing to explain but in the story it just makes sense ahahha.
    As I said before:
    FL died > transmigration inside Meliara body> She met present ML > She went to the past with her original korean body due to an accident > She met the younger version of the ML > She goes back to the present in Meliara body

Last edited: Nov 9, 2022
  14. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi !! Do you have spoilers to what happened to her family ? Like her bastard father and all those who didn’t t believe her

15. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    I understood you I was just making sure because in the first post you said reincarnated instead transmigration (when a soul enters body that isn't there's; not reborn in it). Just wanted to double check.

Also don't remember if this was ask or answered but ML will find out FL is his lover right? Does he have a reaction to her having a different body?
    Also FL doesn't get her original body back right? Since a other girl that fell in the story looks like her og body but isn't her

Lucila likes this.
  16. roastedmilktea

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, so ML first suspects that FL is his lover from 100 years ago since they have the same mannerisms, eating habits, etc despite not looking the same. He’s pretty much already certain despite there being no evidence. Then, when he does bring her to his estate, a black rose there that his lover (FL who traveled from present timeline to 100 years in the past) left shines as soon as she comes into contact with it and that pretty much solidified the fact that she’s his lover since the black rose is a fragment of her soul—hence it sparkles since it’s finally been reunited with the main body.

Also another reason why ML went absolutely insane when the rose withered in the novel; the rose withering basically means that FL’s soul has disappeared from not only his world but every world and will never even have the chance to reincarnate. So that’s why he went so insane in the novel—because FL’s soul had been destroyed for some reason.

17. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much his for this spoiler

Also maybe there was a glitch or something because was FL soul really destroyed for some time? Because it really feels like it didn't happen since her soul seem to alive judging from the timeline. Her in modern korea, then transmigration after her death and then traveling back to the past then back to present time soon after.

Okay random but does anyone know ML Reaction to seeing a girl who looks like FL original body lol, I bet he was baffled like "wtf going on here"

18. roastedmilktea

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about what happened in the timeline in the novel, but I can provide clarification on the body of the other girl who came from the modern world.

So Frody, Lecht's older brother who was a candidate for the Demon King position beforehand when OG Lee Ara was transmigrated with her OG body as well, tries to stir up shit between Lecht and Ara in the current timeline by bringing a body that looks similar to how Ara looked 100 years ago (aka her original Korean body). Now, they don't look exactly the same, hence why Lecht and many others don't have much of a reaction when she appears, What they mean by 'she looks like OG Ara' is that they both have black hair, black eyes (so typical korean features), very extroverted and can get people to open up easily to them, and their name is also Ara (but her surname is Song instead of Lee). Frody just brings this girl in in an attempt to sow discord between Lecht and Ara and for the people around them to have suspicions on Ara's identity.

I think this is where the plot hole comes in though, because the black rose which contains a fragment of OG Ara's soul has already reacted to Meliara's body that contain's OG Ara's soul, so I'm not exactly sure why Ara would get so insecure when Frody provokes her with those similarities and tries to Lecht to think that Song Ara is the reincarnation of Ara from 100 years ago.