Recommendations Need For Submissive Gongs!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ChrystanthemumPlucker, Oct 11, 2022.

1. ChrystanthemumPlucker

ChrystanthemumPlucker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello hello!
    I want a novel with the top in the subservient position, ofc not in a condescending way, the couple do love and care and like each other and respect each other it's juts the top isn't a jerk when it comes to sex. I've read far too many novels where the tops holds all the leverage in sex, like somehow the bottom after a bit of a kissing or something would just go teary eyed and weak and just takes it? blergh
    I want the gong to be grovelling, worshipping, serving, overall just becomes a loving serving loyal dog for the bottom but the bottom also shows care and love so it isn't one sided!

In short:
    -BL
    -Dominant shou submissive gong
    -a more fantasy leaning setting preferred because modern ones just feels less biting for me
    -raw or untranslated but translatable preferred

2. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    - Guardian (This novel setting in modern time but with fantasy theme too. The shou is bisexual and the gong is a loyal dog. It is adapted into drama. They changed the setting, but it is still so good. You should check it out)
    - I’m Really Just an Ordinary Person (The gong is a crybaby hopeless romantic. The shou is apathetic clearheaded guy. It has fantasy and modern setting fused)
    - Mr. Melancholy Wants to Live a Peaceful Life (For this couple, there's no shou and gong, because for them, the sex position is just because the shou is too lazy to attack or move lol. Plus the gong love to pleasure him. It has modern and fantasy setting fused)