Spoiler The Princess of Blue Roses

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Just_One_More_Chapter, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2022-10-13_11-44-24.jpeg upload_2022-10-13_11-44-24.jpeg
    “When time reverses itself, the Blue Rose Princess vows to fight against the cruel fate that awaits her...!” On the day of her execution, Vyaria wakes up to find time has reversed itself, making her seven years old again. Thinking of the events of her future, she is truly traumatized. Her first marriage to King Cain had been a cold and unhappy one. Each time she made an attempt to get closer to him, she had been faced with rejection, and the sudden appearance of a girl from another dimension had only increased Cain’s hostility towards Vyaria. Behind her back, everyone had called her the “Blue Rose Princess,” after the flower that symbolizes unattainable wishes. Knowing she would eventually be sentenced to death by her own husband, Vyaria is terrified when she is once again united with the young Cain. Is everything going to repeat itself? Is there really nothing she could do to change the future? As scared as she is, Vyaria vows to fight against her cruel fate in this second chance at life…!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Just_One_More_Chapter

Reading List:
    Link
    If you read this story all you’re gonna be thinking is “my anger issues could never” when I searched up this story images of the abandoned empress appeared and I can see how they’re fucking related. I will lose my absolute shit if she ends up with the Prince.
    MC was engaged to the Prince at a young age and fell in love with him but he never returned her feelings for some fucking reason. After he becomes king and some girl, Kana, isekai’s straight into his bed (literally) he falls head over heels for her and MC is suddenly facing constant accusations of hurting Kana because she’s jealous. Eventually MC finds solace in the arms of the King’s advisor and becomes pregnant. She’s accused of her infidelity and the king’s advisor completely denies he’s the baby daddy and MC is dragged off to the guillotine to be beheaded while pregnant and from the moment she’s caught, jailed, and executed you know the King just has to be there every step of the way telling her how she’s a disgusting fiend and whatnot
    This story is on comikey and honestly I just really want to know if the Prince is the ML so I can drop this

4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your sacrifice comrad.

zozoshawky likes this.
  5. imreallyanarwhal

imreallyanarwhal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. I'm getting abandoned Empress vibes too, which worries me :/

6. Just_One_More_Chapter

Reading List:
    Link
    So are you ready to be disappointed though you probably saw this coming? Btw got the spoilers off bato.to
    When FL was 13 years old, ML's aid, Smitry betrays him. He added aphrodisiac to his drink & framed her with Count's daughter Leorona. He also has memories of the past, he defended FL. But ML lost his basic judgement & banished him. Leorona used to play with men & took a fancy to Smitry. He declined, as a result she gets him fatally injured & made men r*pe his wife, Alizerina in front of him. The couple painfully died. He remembers how ML treated FL in the past, so he thinks this way he can also save FL. He himself says that ML is different but because of his grudges he can't swear loyalty. He also ML about the incidents of the past.
    At the age of 15, FL gets married. After a ball FL was going to rest, Franz (FL’s baby daddy that totally denied her in her past life) comes & tries to force himself on her. Due to their struggle, FL's head gets injured. She loses her memory for a year. Kana kidnapped her & tried to have her raped by Franz. Kana also had memories, no brainwashing stuff. But Wizard (assassin) saves her, ML also comes to the rescue. About Franz, he's another shitty guy, both timelines he wanted to see FL suffer for his own distorted pleasure. Kana gets executed. ML apologizs. They talk & decide to not judge each other because of the past timeline. They let it go & try to take their relationship slowly.
    No cause this story actually isn’t even going to try and justify ML’s shitty behavior in the first timeline? It’s really just gonna let it fade with wind like that?!??? Shockingly the ending is even more disatisfying than abandoned empress :blobunamused:

7. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm displeased with this story.......