Discussion Happiest childhood memory?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kelsealoufromkalamazoo, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Kelsealoufromkalamazoo

Kelsealoufromkalamazoo [The Luckiest Sunfish]

Reading List:
    Link
    What is your happiest childhood memory? Something you look back on often and still feel happy about?

I was about 7/8, and my mom took me and my little sister from our little town to a big city for a day trip. We went to Toys-R-Us and I got a really cool looking ant farm. And then we went to a park, you know the kind that’s real fancy with all sorts of equipment? We played for hours and then went back home. I wasn’t sure what I was feeling at the time, but looking back at that warm and peaceful feeling, it was satisfaction

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
  2. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    reading a book in my father's lap on a bright sunny day on a large green and white chair in the living room with a smell of old books and wood filling the air when i was 6/7

3. The Stalker

The Stalker devoted stalker

Reading List:
    Link
    me sitting on a couch with my dad and talking philosophy and science (pretty basic stuff) while dressed as a mad scientist we were all happy

4. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    going out with my brother to sneakily buy candy and eat it all before going home

5. Tafyunn

Tafyunn Gimme your recommendatio- *yawns*

Reading List:
    Link
    Whenever my cousins who are my neighbors would come over and vice versa and we'd roleplay! A lot of em were inspired by the barbie movies, most notably the 12 Dancing Princesses and The 3 Musketeers where I coerced convinced them to 'practice' ballet and 'train' like a musketeer with me! :blobhero:

6. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All those idyllic times I spent in my grandma's place, far from the cares of school and homework (not that I was a big believer in handing in my homework, but one has to complain, if just on principle), my pockets jingling with grandma's largesse, sheltered from mother's nagging. :aww:

Can also recall being dragged away kicking and screaming from there at the end of holidays and feel a bit bad for my father who had to do that 'dirty work' for which I am pretty sure there exists a tiny kernel of resentment deep inside me refusing to dissolve.

7. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    No particular happy memory, not like its all bad its just no really happy memory just so-so

8. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    When my dad kidnapped me to outside and bought me a slurpee :blobpeek:

9. Eat_Angst

Eat_Angst |System T219| [The Bear Monarch]

Reading List:
    Link
    Three years ago, me and my two little sisters, enjoying the stars and comforting each other during a lonely festival while all the adults were inside, we were on the rooftop hahaha. And a dinner night out with everyone from my mothers side(includes that special sister who is actually a cousin) , my dad was the one who bought the pizza. And once when only my mom me my sister and dad went out to dinner and dad copied the way I ate cause I was a odd one and we looked at each other for two seconds hehe that one is Farley new about 14 months ago I think

10. Vilidious

Vilidious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Off the top of the head, I first recall my grandparents used to live.

Good people.

Second thing that pops to mind is that one time I went for a poop while orienteering alone as a kid in a night time forest, maybe far from home in Åland or smth, obviously with no toilet paper... at most leaves.

Of course, it's been so long ago that I'm not sure anymore if it happened or was a dream, like most of my life.

I did orienteer back in the day, all over Finland too, though... so not unfounded.

Oh, then that one time as a kid I remember having liked and hugged a birch tree in Kainuu region.

Ofc, some time after it turned out I'm very badly allergic to, especially, birch tree pollen... couldn't open eyes in the morning.

So yeah, classic life. :p

11. Windsley

Windsley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    entering dangdut music show through a hole on the fence with friends (coz we have no money)

back then the female singer outfit and dance are sexually provocative (panties are everywhere, really a feast to the eyes)