Spoiler Baby Princess Through the Status Window

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 5, 2021.

1. adorablecheetos

adorablecheetos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished reading it, though I dont know where to start about spoilers, do you have any parts you’re curious about?

2. Darayudia

Darayudia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoilers about empress and her brother ending? And how damian relationship with siervian after that?

3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
  4. Sisi_Lisa

Sisi_Lisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that last sentence " Exactly bro, idk.." made my day :blobxd::blobxd:

DOHere likes this.
  5. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoilers about FL mom

6. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the usual bullsh*t where supposedly a good father can never figure out that the empress is abusing the princess who isn't her daughter...tale as old as time....

Also, putting aside how good or bad the ML was in her previous life, dude supported her execution. You'd think even a 10 year old author knows that this sort of trauma (even if the MC was evil, which she wasn't) would never be erased to the point of the MC falling in love and feeling secure with the ML.

But yeah, she flinches a couple of times after meeting him and then *magic happens* and she no longer has that trauma that sent her head flying.

Very very stupid unrealistic portrayal of trauma added to very contradictory characters like the father who supposedly loves the MC yet didn't care enough to investigate to know she was malnourished and her place didn't receive sufficient funds. True, in such a pseudo-historical setting, the empress would manage the budget but even in those times there would be checks and balances. The almighty emperor who pretends to love the MC so much, could have sent a spy from his side to check on her every now and then but nope, he was completely operating on "out of sight out of mind" then in his thoughts he was all "kyaaaa I love my daughter"....fuck you dude

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
  7. Raphe

Raphe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he's the one that send her back to the past.

8. Mangagirl4

Mangagirl4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to the evil empress in the end?

9. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for more spoilers please! How does our FL relationship grow with her brother and father in this timeline? What happens with the Duke and Empress?

crystalleciel likes this.
  10. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this was just released as a manhwa with 20 chapters!

hamshta likes this.
  11. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the empress get exposed after FL is executed in the first timeline?

Ml and the father was the one who used the artifact to send her to a different dimension though. But other than that I agree with you.

12. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to know about this too! Thank you for the spoilers :blob_plusone:

PrettyAddict likes this.
  13. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a few questions:

1. What happen after FL’s execution?
    2. When will we get to see some development between FL and her brother and dad?
    3. When will the emperor know what the empress did to FL? And what’s his reaction?
    4. The empress and her brother the duke’s ending
    5. The ending

Is the novel worth reading? From what I get from the spoilers here the emperor doesn’t seem like a very good emperor nor father, will he become a wiser emperor this time?

thanks in advance! :aww:

14. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Questions about the ml
    He apparently supported the fl's execution?? But he was also the one with the emperor who sent the fl back in time.. I thought that was the crown prince(the blonde hair??)

And can author's stop showing fl's with trauma just to let them fall inlove so quickly to the person who caused that trauma?? Even if he didn't execute her, he's not the right man for her. Stop acting as if there is only 1 single,young dude exist. Reminds me so much with abandoned empress. Girly flinches in a few pages but still falls inlove to that person.

15. JustATalkingOwl

JustATalkingOwl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, what will happen to the empress and duke in the end?

16. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just any spoilers you can think of haha, really like this story <3

what chapter does siervian tell them about the status window??

princessbelle likes this.
  17. Sooniecutie

Sooniecutie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same, just same

Lucy scarlet and PrettyAddict like this.
  18. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna know the ending of every characters hehehe

19. adorablecheetos

adorablecheetos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so about the ml, please read this

No bro, as you can see from the manhwa, Siervian's execution are held using an artifact, not using a guillotine. This is because the artifact that 'execute' Siervian is actually an artifact that sends her back in time. The ml and her father work together to send her to a place where she can be a child, that's why she went back in time, back to her 5 years old self and even with the synchronizing thing.

Yes, he does. First of all, objectively I do think Carmen, Damian, and her father deserve some hate because they just can't freaking say thing truthfully. But Siervian, under the constant scrutinize of Sarah, her ex-head maid, and the empress, is actually in the wrong too. Before the return, She didn't even correct the misunderstanding when her father ask about negative rumors surrounding her. Siervian calls her dad 'your majesty', in which the father conclude that his daughter didn't want anything to do with him.

and lastly, The inner palace is within the empress' scope. The emperor can do anything, BUT the inner palace. As explained in the early chapter, Siervian is under the empress control because it is within her(empress) power to do so. Without good cause, the emperor can't simply took that power away.

IT IS A GOOD AND MUST READ, you will see his character development throughout the novel.

He also change the way his cold outer exterior is different from his inner feelings. He loves Damian and Siervian equally, dang overall it's great.

We sadly didnt get a glimpse of that :(

It happens quite in the middle, I think around the Harmin accident. At that time, the Emperor realizes that a lot of things went wrong because the empress is using her power to bully Siervian. Siervian will be freed from the empress because she will be educated like how the heir of the throne will, in other words she will be educated the same way Damian (a crown prince) was educated. But this fact also aggravates the Empress as she is worried that the Emperor will make Siervian the heir and abdicate Damian.

The Empress will be deposed to the Cold Palace. This happen because the emperor is worried for Damian if the empress face a worse punishment than this.

The Duke, Empress' brother, died. Not under the guillotine tho, just died while in the run. I forgot exactly why, but I think it had some relation to the Southern kingdom.

They were 'cleaned' in one arc.

Since the foundation of the empire, they originally had 5 Ducal house. These ducal houses each held a secret, ordered by the first emperor. The first emperor give them orders about the secret and told them to went 'extinct' in a few hundreds years, so that the secret will die along with their bloodline.

The first emperor gives these orders because at that time, it was what barely held the empire. At the chaos age, peace is a luxury, that's why he did several things so the continent is at peace, barely.

One of the 5 Ducal House, is the empress house. They were stubborn and doesn't want to go extinct. Actually, the first emperor's order isn't so bad like, kill the citizens, no. The evil one here is the current ducal line (the empress and her brother) and also the Southern Kingdom. The current ducal line did several dirty things, like annihilation of the people allergic to Harmin Tea, that's why they were 'cleaned' up.

While being cleaned up, the duke, like the slippery snake he is, was trying to go hide. Unfortunately tho, He was caught at the end, saying several mean things (like how the villain ending goes), and died in front of Siervy.

sadly the first timeline wasn't explained much, especially things after Siervy's death.

I didn't remember the chapter, but I think at that time Siervy also told them about

about how she went back in time, how he family treated her in the original timeline, and even about the status window.

20. Fattiger

Fattiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't remember the chapter, but I think at that time Siervy also told them about

about how she went back in time, how he family treated her in the original timeline, and even about the status window.
    [/QUOTE]

can you spoil in detail when she tells them the status window and ori timeline please :aww: