Spoiler Royal Chef Young Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MangaCommission, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Ravenz

Ravenz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know what chapter this is in the novel please?
    May i know what manhwa chapter this is from?

2. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped that early because everyone is weird

3. akib20001

akib20001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone know the part when mc was invited by Empress for tea party and lily whatever btching with mc???

What happened with btch lily whatever whose mother was chosen by Empress to marry mc's father

Boopbup likes this.
  4. Bloopy

Bloopy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Read the reply on page 16.. (if you didn't edit your preferences for posts)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
  5. akib20001

akib20001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened with btch
    Thanks

6. haileyyy

haileyyy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what happens to the Lily bitxh? I just read the chapter 84 of manhwa version but my blood pressure went up thanks to this.:blob_thor::blobangery::blobdevil::blobexpressionless:

_etro_ and Assassin997 like this.
  7. holalalaho

holalalaho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i visited this manhwa after quite a long time, and saw that unfamiliar character. who's that brown-haired girl named Lily? what's her role in the story so far?

mewylve likes this.
  8. Merumeruni

Merumeruni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seem like her mother about the get marry Sen(mc/FL) father. Unfortunately they will not marry so no need to worry. The b kinda hold grudges then she decided to ruin Sen. More like ruins Sen reputation. Idk how can such a good mother give birth so to a such a b daughter. She definitely a spoil brat and I don't like her end. She need suffer a bit. Sen really too kind hm.

mewylve and holalalaho like this.
  9. holalalaho

holalalaho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i see. no wonder she's annoying. i can see from the latest chap that fl's gonna blow up soon anyway.

mewylve and Tiis_Ganda like this.
  10. _etro_

_etro_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me? But now i'm kinda tired reading this Lily b with her bitchy things, i just want sen back to academy and cooking again

ma_lavander likes this.
  11. haileyyy

haileyyy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, I'm tired as well. I already don't like Dominic so much after she entered the academy, cos he's being too possessive on her (Or is it only me thinking?). I think I'll drop the manhwa soon. Will be satisfied with reading the spoilers lol:blob_zipper_mouth::blob_sunglasses::derpyblob:

mewylve and Tiis_Ganda like this.
  12. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you read spoilers? This plot has a lot of conflict. It’s not just about cooking. Female lead has a lot of people after her for one reason or another. Even the place she’s aiming for with her cooking has a sinister plot. There’s even a part where she was with one of the princes and their carriage is attacked by assassins. It’s not until Dominique came on the scene that she felt reassured. I guess the assassins might have been after Dominique’s half brother. Lots of annoying things happen to female lead but fortunately she knows how to take care of herself with her guardians.

13. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A good bastico spoiler, referring to the madwoman that was inside Sen's body.

Think about that crazy Lilly we're meeting now in the manhwa, the girl who steals Sen's body is a thousand times crazier.
    I don't even know where to begin to explain this girl's madness, it's a madness that comes from her mother. I'm going to put it the way I put my last spoilers, I think it makes it easier to explain the origin of the crazy, very crazy upset.
    1 - The crazy woman's mother was an employee of Sen's paternal family. She fell in love with Arthur, just because he praised the flowers she gave him.
    The mother was so crazy, she didn't care about the guy's first 2 marriages, because she had to check that she didn't have feelings and that in fact he just didn't stay with her, because she was a commoner. Until then, she wasn't even married (if I'm not mistaken), then Arthur appears with Mia (Sen's mother) and fights with Nerberus (Sen's grandfather). The madwoman's mother gets upset and goes after him to complain about it, then Arthur puts her in the right place. So with that, her parents make her marry another castle employee, but still she didn't let Arthur lust after him. One day, she suffers an accident in a tick with her husband and both die.
    2 - So the crazy woman who was almost a very small baby, if I remember correctly, almost the same age as Sen, starts to be taken care of by the castle employees and kind of will be placed as Sen's play friend. The employees thought she was very cute and called her princess and all, typical of when you are taking care of a baby. She grows up and starts wanting the same things as Sen, she even doesn't eat something the employees made for her because it wasn't the same thing Sen ate.
    3 - On a visit by Sen to the castle, she still didn't know how to speak properly, grandpa was trying to get her to say his name, but the child was still curling his tongue. In a joke, he says he's going to change Sen with the crazy one, because the crazy one at the same age as Sen, spoke his name. So the crazy woman starts to think he was serious, but Sen starts crying and grandpa goes to calm her down and forgets about it.
    The madwoman then, with that in her head, goes to Sen's room in the castle and starts putting the things the family gave her.
    The maids and the butler see this and try to take these things away from them, but then she makes a scandal and then Sen arrives, but Sen is so sweet and nice that she tries to calm her down and say that she doesn't need to cry, but if it hurts, go heal (Sen thought they were hurting the madwoman).
    But the crazy one has such envy and lunatic state that she even pushes Sen, who gets hurt.
    After that, it's the first time that the employees give the crazy woman a beating (those beatings with a stick on the calf that usually appear in these stories).
    4 - And then, a maid who was keeping an eye on this crazy woman, starts to make up her mind that she has to be the lady of the castle family, then the plan to kidnap Sen and Mia's death is made. She does according to what was planned and after a few days of Sen and Mia's disappearance, she goes to find the people of Atalan and she sees Mia covered in blood, she acts as if nothing happened and so we have the ritual of exchanging bodies and Sen's going to another world.

This appears in the novel after Sen meets the crazy person in the audition for the royal kitchen, they are close at first, but I will bring it up later. I was just wanting to vent how I was very gun with this crazy woman.

RubySBS, Tobbit, SofiyeJaan and 7 others like this.
  14. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question about the chapter in the Manhwa...
    Why Sen can't open the portal?

15. Mari-29-2.0

Mari-29-2.0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the other Saint has her portal open. Lily, the delulu girl teamed up with the other saint to prevent Sen from opening a portal. As long as the other saint has her portal open, Sen won’t be able to open her own portal.

beazacha, Laerta and Minhwan like this.
  16. _etro_

_etro_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wait...i just want to confirm:
    1. Is this body thief also get to lily body? Cause her mother seems so nice, kinda sus to think a mother has a daughter like that

2. Is there any political reason this thief body get into sen body? Or it is only jealousy toward sen?

3. Is this thief body will come in future manhwa chapter? Maybe her story or else?

17. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick answer for all your questions, No.
    To elaborate some points:
    1. Lily is just built like that. While her mother might be good, it doesn't mean that a child will grow good as well. She probably inherited the Empress genes, since they are relatives iirc
    2. Someone wanted to break up the family so they used the soul exchange iirc
    3. This is has been spoiled also. Iirc, the soul already died after its s**cide in Sen's body.

beazacha, Laerta and _etro_ like this.
  18. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1 - The girl who stole Sen's body has nothing to do with Lily , in truth Lily is going to plunge behind the arc of her.
    To which rouba or corpo da Senda is alive and is the file of a deceased pregnant woman of the family of Arthur,
    Theo girl that roubou or corpo da Sen, is not a temple. She is being raised to be a saint.
    2 - The reason is that the temple wanted some soul that would do everything or that they wanted, because the divine beasts, theoretically respond to the body of the saint.
    Because of the menina that roubou or corpo da Sen, it was pure inveja of wanting to ter or that to Sen tinha.

3 A ladra do corpo, appears na prova que vai ter to be hired in the kitchen of the palace. Ela vai vim disguised as illegitimate filha do pai da empress.

So, in truth, the soul of the bark still does not die, it just returned to the body of it.
    I will try to make a spoiler only about it.

potatofriez and _etro_ like this.
  19. Eunieberry

Eunieberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omggg thank you so much for this!!! :aww::blobparty:

20. Kikim

Kikim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link