Discussion If you had a choice what it would be?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Steamc, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Steamc

Steamc °^°

Reading List:
    Link
    A situation where you could let the person you love live by sacrificing your life, what would you choose?

Would you rather let the person you love (friend,family,S.O) die in front of you or would you they live rest of the life in regret/guilt of your death.

vishk and Cutter Masterson like this.
  2. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    Should I sacrifice myself and let me loved ones be sad ?

Should I let my loved ones sacrifice them selves , liberate themselves from the pain that they would be feeling if I died and die ?

Idk ... Let's not talk about what ifs

3. BooklessBookworm

BooklessBookworm Sensible Little Sister ꒰ঌ(⃔ ⌯' '⌯)⃕໒꒱

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends on what they want I guess. I’m a pleaser, what ever the person I love most at the moment wants, I’ll do.

Eat_Angst likes this.
  4. Airlol

Airlol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a choice. It will happen in real life. Can't avoid. As you been older you will lose some friends, family or any person that been bond with you. As you gone also, some people also will sad. So rather than choose, you need accept it.

5. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what I would do at that instant, I mean talking shit is easy but when it really happens that's a whole other thing.

7. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least someone benefits, they'll get over it.

8. LeniSnow

LeniSnow New Pretty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can sacrifice my life in a heartbeat.

Then ask them to live a better life cause they own me that, don't be guilty, be grateful.

9. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of people tend to treat life or death like black and white type of thing. The reality has a lot of grey area. People are mortal. They all die eventually. Even when someone say giving up their life, it is about the number of years they could enjoy in the future they are giving up.

So it is about both quality of life they are living and how much long they expect to live. If someone is living a hard life and has little expectations for the future, sacrifice for others are not as hard as the case when someone has a great deal of hope in front of them.

10. A figment of your imagination

A figment of your imagination Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why choose. Die together or live together.

11. Immortal_Meow

Immortal_Meow CEO of novelupdates

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it would be hard for me to give up my life if I could save someone else's by doing so... I mean, if for example my sister (twin) needed a heart transplant to live, I'd do it for her, except that she might not want me to do it for her... and I guess some people would be sad if I died? But without those outside influences I'd do it. Not sure what I'd do if my sister didn't want me to do it in this case, would probably listen to her wishes

12. Noni606

Noni606 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I'm kinda suicidal, so I think I'll value every other life over mine in this kind of situation. If it's me or random person, I'll choose the random guy.

Ca5e and LeniSnow like this.
  13. LeniSnow

LeniSnow New Pretty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Relatable

14. Ca5e

Ca5e Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can relate

LeniSnow likes this.
  15. UndyingSLIME10295

UndyingSLIME10295 [•Figment of your Imagination•]

Reading List:
    Link
    If its up to me, I'd kill us both

16. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    For anything stupid. If you think about it. You won’t do it. Personally, to selfless move to save someone isn’t something to regret from both parties. It is what it is. A blessing with a touch of sorrow. Bittersweet. The victim should not be blamed for the heroic brave act. No one is to be blamed for the accident. If you think that way. Than the path your heading will be filled with heartache. That’s why forgiveness is necessary and special. Personally, I hope when the time comes I don’t hesitate and do what needs to be done. There is something to be said with not only a well lived life, but an admirable end. I wouldn’t want to die of sickness or sleep. I’d prefer the end. In a blaze of glory. That hopefully will be remember for a time

17. deadlyexistence23

deadlyexistence23 ❝ And maybe, for a while that was true ❞

Reading List:
    Link
    My answer too lmao, actually me and my friend have a similar conversation before, i answered I'd rather die for you than die a natural cause of death, my thought process was.. it's too boring, i wanted my death to be remembered, for it to be dramatic, well traumatizing perhaps but i wanted to be remembered as someone who contributed to someone's life by a ton, will they lived off by the guilt? I've thought of that but I'd be dead by that time lol, i just said to get some therapy and thank me for the rest of your life lmao.

18. Kelsealoufromkalamazoo

Kelsealoufromkalamazoo [The Luckiest Sunfish]

Reading List:
    Link
    I would die for them because I am selfish. I don’t want to live in regret for the rest of my life, and I don’t want to be the one destroyed by losing them

Steamc likes this.
  19. tails24

tails24 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Death is a part of life. However, it depends on the situation. When death comes naturally due to old age, I will let my loved one go. Exchanging my life so they would live longer would be selfish of me, because that person would now have to live with guilt and I don’t think they would be happy without me. I’d rather be the person living with guilt. When it is a medical emergency where the probability is above 50 and I know that I could risk my life by saving them, I would do it. I would rather be rational in circumstances like this to reap out the most benefits for the person dying and living.

20. vishk

vishk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like both choices, if I could, I would rather us both die,
    thank you for plus one message

Cutter Masterson likes this.