Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well said! Agree with u 100%! Afterall it is just a fictional book, it's meant to be enjoyed, not to be worried so much about until it becomes a part of our life's personal problem. Life is already hard, dont add more pressure to it by worrying unnecessary stuffs :D

emdl07, rifrifmaxmax, Asias and 5 others like this.
  2. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, right. Rosetta was made to go to Osyria by way of Abel's blessing, even though that was only one of the ways the pope used to invite and gather all the high ranking nobles from all over the world in Osyria. Ah even though I wanted to see the official inauguration of riftan as a count. I wonder if there is such a scene Like that

emdl07, Asias, sendyv and 3 others like this.
  3. SM7

SM7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really worried though if Maxi meets her nephew since it might spark her memories of her and Riftan's unborn child:cry:

emdl07, manlyman, Asias and 3 others like this.
  5. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, that's gorgeous :love::love::love:

I also feel the same :cry: Hope she would be able to overcome her wounded past if she and Riff met Abel.

manlyman, Asias, Sa12Ben18 and 2 others like this.
  6. sendyv

sendyv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t wait to read this fully translated! It’s funny how one image takes you back to a part of the book and you feel the same emotions you felt back then. This time I’ll be less anxious knowing better parts are ahead :ROFLMAO:.

Also, thanks for sharing!

7. SM7

SM7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries! I'm grateful to have fellow angels to share and enjoy it together ;)

8. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing that I appreciate in the relationship between Maxi and Rosetta is that they are honest and straightforward towards each other. They don’t play games. Maxi could have easily told Rosetta that she hadn’t thought about the inheritance yet and tried to negotiate something out of it and Rosetta could have pretended to want to compliment Maxi on her achievements to cover her interest in understanding Maxi’s feelings about the dukedom.
    Same in the past, they rather don’t interact at all but when they do it they are open about their intentions. That is great and in a time of political conflicts where this is not always the case even between siblings.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2022
    Primmrjss, emdl07, manlyman and 10 others like this.
  9. sendyv

sendyv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Random question: what storylines do you hope are addressed more thoroughly in the final chapters?

I think politically the only thing I would like is an explanation for what's the standing on Maxi's golem magic. Is her protection solely dependent on her popularity or are there some clauses? Other than that, I hope KSJ writes some sort of final meeting between Kuahel and Maxi because he was such an important character. It was such an unlikely bond that I appreciated for so many reasons. I think it's purely platonic and I hope they end on friendly terms and possible future collaboration (not necessarily in warfare but in alliances, etc). Other than that I'm looking forward to the happy ending (with their new titles and maybe a glimpse of their children or Maxi pregnant ::bloblove::) and knowing where the knights and Ruth leave off (hopefully in side stories :aww:).

Primmrjss, emdl07, Leeh and 9 others like this.
  10. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maxi remembering Riftan the boy who saved her as a child.

Primmrjss, emdl07, Aria_WW and 10 others like this.
  11. sendyv

sendyv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm: I can't believe I forgot about that! I have no idea how they're going to make this happen at this point but I hope it happens. I bet Maxi is going to be so shocked and thrilled because she will have the longest bond with Riftan, even before the RDK.

Primmrjss, emdl07, manlyman and 9 others like this.
  12. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of side stories and Kuahel, I'd LOVE to read Kuahel POV side story, his character is so misterious and actually seeing UTOT world from different perspective (meaning someone in monastery in compeletly different country - Osiriya) would be so exciting :aww:
    Or stories about Ruth :blobReach:
    And from book 2 im just curious what author has in store for us , though I'd like to see final goodbyes with Kuahel, WT girls. And I wouldn't mind hearing bout duke's demise

Last edited: Oct 19, 2022
  13. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I have to pick on which storylines I would like to be addressed:

1) an open hearted conversation between Maxi and Riftan about their love: meaning starting from when they were children up to current days and having an old school love declaration that brings us to tears of happiness.

2) final chapter: their daily life in Anatol as Maxi is both the RDK wizard but also the lady and their cute bickering on how much she should do or don’t do most of all if pregnant-with an epilogue of their future in some years ahead a two kids and friends visiting (as the last chapter-epilogue)

3) a chapter the Spring festival

4) a very general a short chapter explanation of the politics and a sentence that mentions their new status as a count and countess and “owing “ the RDK.

5) a short chapter about Ruth’s findings on the investigation

Yes, a word of admiration from him in front of the kings, pope and Riftan

Primmrjss, emdl07, Leeh and 8 others like this.
  14. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love to see Maxi remembering her childhood past with Riftan. I wonder how would she react,happy,mad,sad,shocked or surprised.

The spring festival and stroding around the coast and a boat ride at the lake in Anatol.

I would love them to have children 1 girl and two boys.

In a epilogue I would love to see their family dynamics.

Primmrjss, emdl07, Leeh and 7 others like this.
  15. JosianeLoures

JosianeLoures Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw this image on Instagram, I couldn't resist and came to share it with you.

I'm not sure if I'm children team or not lol... But this image filled my heart with joy, so cute! In this case Max had a girl...

Summed it all up, I couldn't put it better.:love:

Attached Files:

Primmrjss, emdl07, Leeh and 8 others like this.
  16. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, a word of admiration fom
    So sweet

17. sendyv

sendyv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    100 % yes to all this ::bloblove::. These are all the things I didn’t know I wanted, omg. Now they have to happen (sending my thoughts to KSJ hoping she honors us with all this :ROFLMAO:).

I think I just melted :aww:. Thanks for sharing!

Primmrjss, emdl07, manlyman and 6 others like this.
  18. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    This image reminds me in book 1 when Riftan told Maxi he wanted a child that has her eyes and hair.

Primmrjss, emdl07, sendyv and 6 others like this.
  19. SM7

SM7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to see Maxi hold a banquet at castle Calypse and invite her friends and allies to Anatol :X3:

Primmrjss, emdl07, sendyv and 7 others like this.
  20. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is one little thing I would like …. Maxi is training with the knights and she is working on strengthening her protective barrier and she is able to stop Riftan’s attacks-of course there is no way he could put his true power into an attack against M, although it is enough for a Hebanon to start some rowdy comments.

Primmrjss, emdl07, sendyv and 7 others like this.