Recommendations Detective Conan fanfic, antihero

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lehiye, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
    A shame that is it then i guess. I still wanna read some conan fic but did not find anything that caught my interest these days already read those. Everything left has romance on jjwxc that i saw i want one without it...

Yes usually whenever i find something good i just request it. For male lead it unlimited anyways~

ChainEye likes this.
  2. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo a rare non romance FL! She is also pretty cool in her own way :blobsmilehappyeyes: haha at least do whatever she wants just the type i prefer. Srsly I dislike those types so much where thye make fmc a wine but have her a soft and soft begin pushed around and manipulated kinda personality :blobexpressionless::facepalm:

柯南之第一百次初见 [Conan's 100th First Meeting] [100+ ch, ongoing]
    After the night of Dorobica Paradise, the little detective Conan always has two groups of dangerous shadows entrenched above his head, one of which is a mysterious criminal organization, and the other is called Kubota Sui.
    "Hey, I said...you gave me an idea today, I can add a stupid detective with a small body but the same simple mind in the manga." Kubota Sui was very interested.
    "No painting!" Kudo Shin jumped, "What is 'the same simple mind', at least 'the same flexible mind'!"
    After entrusting the other party to help relieve Xiaolan's suspicion.
    "What did you tell Xiaolan?"
    "Well, I said you accidentally broke an underground transaction between criminals after you left that day... After a series of complicated legal procedures, in short, because you accidentally destroyed I was arrested because of the actions of the police, and I am struggling to live in the detention center."
    Conan almost lost his breath.
    Recalling Amuro's terrifying smile at school, Conan grumbled and complained: "Really, I asked directly and still refused to admit his identity. Mr. Amuro is really tough."
    Kubota Sui said quietly: "No..."
    "Huh?"
    "The mouth is soft - I prove it."
    Conan: ... Can you say something that a minor can hear when I'm there? !
    After repeating this, Conan finally fully understood a truth: Kubota Sui is a mentally challenged person, and she may not be able to distinguish the difference between conjectures, jokes and serious advice.
    When he said some things, he just provided a way of thinking, but when he came to her, it might become a "practical plan".
    ——It's like at this moment, there's no silver thread in her hand...it's Gin's hair! ! !
    --Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!

^I left the original summary cuz its so damn hilarious and yes those things really did happen in the novel (except last one story not there yet I guess? Am soo looking forward to it!)

Mc is stuck in a timeloop. Whenever she dies she goes back to the same startup point. In her 100st restart the useless assisstant service staff appeared in the form of a...tedy bear. It has no skills except begin abble to chat with mc, act as a spy, change body size, send her text messages/phone calls usually. She often talks to him in public making verone think she is a lunatic talking to herself.
    Mc is a manga artist who achived the legendeary deed: PUBLISHING AN ART OF THE GENDERBENDER GIN.
    Hiro is alive only in this role and she had many interactions with him at the beginning as the police found her suspicious. Later on as Hiro is supposed to be dead and can't be seen she mets more Zero who she has a nasty yin and yang attitude towards., as in many previous playbacks she was killed by him. She also straightforwardly lets her dislike for him known.

Has no cp or romance but has hints toward her having a crush/relationship in pervious playback which probably didn't end too prettily so stil no clue cheer for little bear to pullit out of mc. Actually at start her attitude with Hiro made me rly wanna ship that but then he kinda faded out of the story? So disappointing well but her reltionship with Zero is ...TOO FUN TO READ! Am always loooking forward to those scenes she always sarcastic, insultive and sass towards him absoutely yin and yang.Poor zero can't understand why he is always begin beaten verbally for no reason somehow i can't help ship them. My bad taste absolutely makes me sail this ship pffttt...

She is neither red or black. Played both roles before never worked out so well so she just goes her own way this time. Using previous expreinces to her own advantages also having fun in the process. Teasing Conan, making up riddiculous situations and somehow accidentally becoming a foreigner agent in the eyes of Zero and Hiro.^

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
  3. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished this one aaaaahh seriously its too short! :blobsob:It's rly good tho I love how dark the beginning and backstory is and how he did not truly try to retend to be an innocent little guy~

MC: Matsuda
    No romance~

当松田意外成为真酒之后 [When Matsuda Accidentally Becomes a Real Sake] [50+ ch , Ongoing]
    Originally, Bai Yueguang, who was supposed to be the police academy team of Ke Xue World, turned into a bright shooting star in the fire for the benefit of the public. Mr. Matsuda, during a run away from home in elementary school, he picked up a [Black Faction Survival System] mimicking a black cat. It is said that the host bound by it is only the Black Faction under the current world view. In order to ensure the most basic survival state.
    At the same time, the young Matsuda was spoiled by the system. His only best friend and young tamer, Hagihara, will die in the future of an unknown event that is shielded as ■■■■.
    Matsuda: ...? !
    As a result, in order to survive and do tasks to earn enough points to save the life of the young tamer, his originally destined fate was completely rewritten - at the cost of everything in himself and the completely reversed camp.
    Years later, Matsuda, who had become the real wine of the black party, set foot on the field of cherry blossoms in another way because he accepted the task of [undercover branch line] released by the system.
    Then he was suddenly told that he had successfully rescued the young tamer: including him, the group of idiots in the police academy will achieve an outrageous achievement of 5-4=0 in the future.
    Matsuda: ...
    what can he do? Of course, the unlucky classmates that I recognized, of course, chose to fight first, and then save the other party.
    As for the two of them who seem to have become fake wines sent by the Red Party to the organization after graduation...
    Matsuda, who decisively got stuck in a system bug, said: Fake wine is also wine, as long as it is not discovered, it can be real wine.
    Gin: ...? ? !

^Matsuda is blackened after his unfortunate and tragic experience since childhood. He is dark gray not fully black still keeping his righteous spirit deep down only surpressing it. Because he lost more than one person important to him and no justice was given to them he is deeply disgusted by the police thinking of them as all trash and disgusting worms. He is a real wine but still holding onto his slowly fading light looking for a reason to return to the bright side and not to walk into the darkness with no way back...^

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
  4. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not a pure Conan fic but a mixed world hopping but as it's Conan arc was very interesting and unique I thought I'd include it here. :blobpopcorn_cool:

coser他总是穿错世界 [Coser He Always Wears the Wrong World] [40+, Ongoing]
    In this day and age, coser crossing is nothing new.
    Therefore, Hikaru Arisu was not too surprised to find himself in an unfamiliar and dilapidated street after stepping out of the toilet door of the comic exhibition.
    It is also expected to be surrounded by people with bad intentions, after all, it is Meteor Street, a land abandoned by God.
    Arranging the bandages on his head, Hikaru Arisu is glad that the force of the head of the Phantom Brigade is high enough, and these people who don't seem to be able to read them don't pay attention at all...
    "It's Dazai, the cadre of the port!"
    ? ? ?

^
    As not much ch was uploaded so far mc is only in his second world so far srsly to say these cos type novels are kinda addicting. A brand new world in mc fanfic career hehe.

1. World: Bungou Stray Dogs. Cos: Chrollo from HxH. Seems pretty intresting how it start. The arc is actually pretty free spirited and unique. The mc is a bit unnatural at first tbut it will be much better in his sec world. Basically he lands at the time when Dazai is still the member of port maffia and just want to defect. Mc dressed up kinda similiar to Dazai so they always joke around begin brothers, rumorst started by port maffia cadres. There are many hilarious situations + mc loves to pet Dazai-cat's head~
    2. World: Detective Conan. Cos: Hozuki from Hozuki's Coolheadedness. The world's timelines + it's reincarnation cycle was messed up by the stupid crybaby world's will when it tried to save it's favourite person: Shinichi by setting up a riddiculous situation as stuffing an adult's soul into a child's body. Hell is like a faulty factory mc goes on to recruit employees such as Miyano Akemi, Hiro, Matsuda etc. He triest to rearrange the proper operation of hell's judment and reincarnation cycle restoring the world's order. Seeing these popular characters working as hell's reinforcers is defnitely not something ya see everyday~
    ^

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
  5. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    I just got to reading this and wow i always loved KID and this is the top!:aww: I love these depressing types! :blobbunny:Got anymore with similiar low mood??blobmelt_thumbs

Add a few lines from the novel to its summary so it's more intersting if anyone did not read it yet::blobmelon:

“Red is the colour of magic, Kuroba.” Those words pounded in the back of his skull, over and over again. He couldn’t seem to escape it.
    ---------------------
    On reflex, Kaito held the gem up to the moon.
    A flash of red…
    His heart pounded, for just a moment. Had he been wrong, was this Pandora-?
    Then he looked closer. It wasn’t quite red. More… purple.
    It was a reflection.
    A reflection of his eyes.
    ‘KID’s eyes aren’t purple.’
    Not normally. But under the moonlight?
    His breath stuttered in his chest, and only long honed reflexes stopped the gem from slipping through his fingers. A hundred separate dewdrops suddenly glistening at once, each one a clue, a pattern nearly formed...
    ---------------------
    He couldn’t – he had to-
    Instinct, muscle memory, some deep, primal part of his brain took over enough to lurch to the edge of the building. With a blood-stained smile, he fell backwards off the edge.

6. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of the guys on AO3 are sick but there are still some masterpieces if u look hard enough. :blobsweat_2:Another short one with a tragic end for KID. Focused on the emotional line from Conan's prespective. KID's set up did seem pretty ooc but it was rly interesting at that and actually he could definitely pull it off if he rly wanted to. I reeeallly wish author made a version from his respective it'd be fascinating. :aww:

A Matter of War [7 ch, Complete]
    “It’s such a waste,” Shinichi said. “With your skills, you could make a real difference.” Shinichi later regretted those words.
    ---------
    'What if it were Ran?' , he said.
    Shinichi understood now, and he desperately wished he didn't.
    ---------
    “I’m scared, KID,” he admitted, swallowing around the lump in his throat. “Because I don’t see a way out of this for you.”
    That was what it boiled down to, in the end. Shinichi could no longer see any ending for the thief that didn’t take him into the shadows forever.
    The thief was quiet. There was a feather touch atop his head – the gentlest brush of a white gloved hand across his hair. “…That makes two of us, tantei-kun.”
    A whisper of cloth, and the thief was gone, like he’d never been there at all.
    It wasn’t satisfying. There was no thrill for solving the mystery, no satisfaction from learning the truth. No tidy justice, no restoration of the world to how it should be. Not even the comforting knowledge that they would cross paths again.
    Just one vigilante disappearing into the darkness, and one detective quietly letting go.

ps.: Same author as Secrets In Indigo

Last edited: Sep 24, 2022
  7. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Wuhuuu why am I srsly onyl emotionally abusing myself with these fics!? :blob_teary: This one's even worse than the last! And actually...it has so much realism it hurts more! If it weren't for KID's superb skills and luck it could have happened easily...

Soccer Ball [8 ch, Complete]
    A heist goes wrong, and the detectives are left behind. Emotions stew.
    Around another half hour after that, the sleuth spotted signs of a tumble, broken branches were everywhere "Over here!" He whisper yelled at the other detective before following the trail of broken branches. He immediately heard the other start making his way over. There was a concerning amount of blood.
    "That idiot!" Saguru cursed, visibly distressed at the sight of the blood "He should know by now that he should patch himself up first" It wasn't like there were any Crows at the heist, and his friend knew that he was attending. He could have asked for help.
    "I'm sorry" Shinichi grimaced "I didn't think that I'd actually hit him"
    The blond's shoulder's sagged a bit "It's fine" His friend was well aware that the sleuth often kicked soccer balls at him, especially since Kaito whined about it all the time. Saguru opened his mouth to say something else before a flash of white caught his eye "Kid!" He hissed, alarmed at the sight of the thief crumpled on the ground. He ran over, checking the other's vitals, gold burning when he felt no pulse "He's dead" His words were hollow as he gently brushed some hair out of his friend's face. The left side of his forehead was caked in blood, bone visible. Saguru lowered his gaze, Kaito hadn't died right away, he'd suffered since the body was still quite warm...

8. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Here am I again to recommend some angst :blob_teary:this time including wholesome factors!:blobmelt:
    Here are the two parts of Runaway KID series!

1st KID's Drastic Method is simply fantastic. From Shinichi's prespective it's despair and from KID's it's beautiful but sad... :blobwoah:

2nd one When Pandora Bleeds... is a 10 y time skip or so. KID is a world famous magician, but all alone only having the mission of protecting pandora. Disapeared from all of the people he knew from his life before as KID. After telling his secret only to Aoko only to be stabbed by here harsh words which he took with understanding but hurt him deeply. Ran is dead, killed by a criminal previously arrested by Kogoro. Shinichi is still Conan and he becames quite obsessed with looking for KID again.

1st is none but sec is BL with sub-GL included. :cookie:Just reading the 1st one is absolutely worth it as it's gorgeous.

KID's Drastic Method [15 ch, Complete]
    KID kidnaps people?!
    Conan is shocked. His rival, Kaitou KID, kidnapped Ran in front of his eyes. But it doesn't stay simply at Ran, because the next heist note soon flatters in.
    Can Conan protect his friends and family?
    And which plan does KID follow?
    "KID what are you doing?!" Conan yelled frustrated, eyes dancing over objects he could possible kick into his direction. Maniacal laughter sent shivers down his back.
    "What does it look like~? I'm claiming my prize."
    Conan could only watch as the unconcious Ran became the phantom's prize. He had used his watch, he had nothing to use for his power kick boots.
    Crying out in fury, he stormed at the grinning man who disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
    Ran didn't come back.
    This is no dark fanfiction. KID has just a hilarious idea and leaves Conan to interprete his actions.
    Part 1 of Runaway KID

When Pandora Bleeds... [52 ch, Complete]
    A few years have gone by since the disappearance of Kaitou KID. Kuroba Kaito, worldfamous magician by the age of 27, kept his half of Pandora always close to himself to protect it, trusting the statue of Kudo Shinichi to hide the second one. Abandoned by his childhood friend Aoko after revealing his identity to her and her alone, Kaito's only and very last task is to guard his half of the gem he splitted several years ago, the blue diamond named "Soul".
    Maybe it was a curse.
    Maybe it was fate.
    Maybe Eternal Life doesn't sound as bad.
    "...Kaitou KID. It's you, right?"
    His sapphire eyes smiled even if his face kept a perfect pokerface. Kaito tilted his head, silent, shadowing his face as perfect as always. The colour of his eyes was disturbing, glowing, reflecting the moonlight casted upon them.
    Purple, bleeding into a speck of red.
    A tiny gust of wind sent a shiver down the detective's back as he shifted from one leg to the other, averting his eyes, trying to shake off the uncomfortable feeling KID's stare projected into his guts.
    Were those the same eyes he had missed all those years?
    Part 2 of Runaway KID

9. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the next short~ BL, tragic first half, wholesome end hehe~:blobmelt:

Fragmentation [7ch, Complete]
    The thief’s willingly exposed face registered only for a split second before the hand fell limply to the ground, the jewel and monocle falling into the spreading puddle of blood around them.
    “Keep your eyes open, you bastard! Stay with me!” Shinichi fumbled for the pulse in KID’s neck, but the weak fluttering under his fingers soon disappeared.
    He had no idea how long he knelt next to KID’s body in the pool of congealing blood, but by the end he felt raw and hollow, like his insides had been carved out with a knife.

10. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    This time am not bringing an angst! Surprise! ::blobpeaking::It's just an immortal kid watching his friends die and be reborn, looking for them and then later on..waiting for fate to bring his love around again~ It's quite unlike the others where he fell for Shinichi from start. At the beginning he couldn't care less about him till he kept popping up in front of him.

Till Forever Do Us Part [3 ch, Complete]
    Do I know you? I feel like I know you.” Shinichi asked feigning nonchalance. His voice betrayed him. It trembled, slightly, just enough that anyone who didn't know the detective very well wouldn't notice. But Kaito did.
    “I don’t think so, detective.” Kaito smiled.
    Kaito is the lucky recipient of Pandora's unwanted immortality. Shinichi is not. Still, Kaito has never been one to let anything (not even a pesky thing like death) get in the way of what he wants. As the years go by, Shinichi keeps finding his way into Kaito's life in ways the magician never expected; he doesn't like it at first, but once he falls in love with the detective, he realises that he could never live an eternity if he didn't live it alongside a certain constantly-resurrected (and utterly annoying) detective.
    In the end, Shinichi may fall in love with Kaito a thousand times, but one time was all it took for Kaito to love Shinichi for the rest of eternity.

Another amnesiac shinichi fic. Not angst or at lest didn't feel like it this time. Have fun~~

Forget Me or Forget Me Not, We’ll Still Be Fools [8ch, Complete]
    After two long years, Shinichi finally acquires an antidote following the defeat of a certain underground crime syndicate, but at the loss of certain memories.

11. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Official annoucement: Baby KID is the cutest!!!!!! Wholesome! Sweet! Adorable! :blobsalt:

Child Curses & Chocolate Kisses [15 ch, Complete]
    An encounter with a gem that happens to have magical properties, ends up turning the Kaitou KID into a child and well Saguru can’t just leave his classmate to deal with this predicament all by himself can he? What kind of gentleman fails to lend a hand to a fellow gentleman, even if he is a thief.

12. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing special read if u wanna see a different AU where KID is actually not a thief but a magician hiding his identity. He did not meet either Conan or Hakuba before. The two maincharacters are Kaito and Hakuba they got to know each other from an online fandom forum. It's pretty interesting, their hobbies, identities set up by authornim as u can relate so much, chatting in dc, making memes and fanarts, sharing theories~

and actually I enjoyed Hakuba's part more to be frank. Kaito's was quite flat saddly. Not to mention begin short..both of them. I was rly getting into it in the sec part too bad it was cut off. Anyway they can be read seperately if not the first u gotta read the sec~

Black Magic [6 ch, Complete]
    Kuroba Kaito didn’t really use any social media accounts for his personal life. He had no need to use social media for personal interactions.
    As the famous magician Kaitou KID, he is an artist, crafting his performances. But that's not all there is to his art, Kaito is also a fanartist.
    He has social media accounts separate from his personal accounts for the purpose of fandom interactions under the username [kuromahou]
    Part 1 of Friends say “same” Best Friends say “sleep you idiot”

Detective White [8 ch, Complete]
    Hakuba Saguru didn’t really use any social media accounts for his personal life. He used them mostly for business inquiries and keeping up on news.
    As a famous detective, he analyses various crimes and deduces the methods, the motives, and thus the criminals. But that's not the only thing he likes to analyse, Saguru is also a game theorist.
    He has social media accounts separate from his personal accounts for the purpose of fandom interactions under the username [tanteishiro]
    Part 2 of Friends say “same” Best Friends say “sleep you idiot”

13. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Another Kaito x Saguru fic at ur service~ :blob_coffee:

The White Horse and The Black Feather series
    Kaitou Kid visits Tantei-san who was feeling a bit under the weather. It didn't help that he was one of the reasons the Tantei was feeling bad.
    --------------
    Despite specializing in theft and criminal affairs, Hakuba Saguru is still a detective and when a detective comes across a crime, he must solve the case.
    Meanwhile, Kuroba Kaito was confused and annoyed when a certain detective has been absent from Kaitou Kid's heists.
    --------------------
    The attention Kuroba is giving him mesmerizes Saguru but at the same time frustrates him because every time he thinks Kuroba is finally opening up to him, the prankster always turns one hundred and eighty degrees and shut himself off again. Whether it was to protect his secrets from Saguru or he just does it to piss him off, Saguru will never know.
    --------------
    “Why Singapore, though?” As great as the country was, it was too hot for a British gentleman like him. He had been living in England for more than six months, long enough to forget how extreme the weather in Asia can be. This place was too hot.
    What Saguru didn't know at the time was, this place had Kaitou Kid in it.

14. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the world setting of His Dark Materials, I was suprised when I saw this fic more so when it turned out so well. :aww:It has a different POV every chapter. I did not even except such a fantastic book. It mixed the two fandoms perfectly and troughly making for fantastic but also intriguing set up. blobmelt_thumbsWell it's 70% focused on misery and 30% on sweetness ~

Changing Shape [10 ch, Complete]
    If you lie enough, it starts to warp the shape of the truth itself.

15. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Chat record of Hakuba and Hattori after they became rly good friend who disses at each other all the time. My tears were literally flowing :blobjoy: cuz of all the laughing simly can't describing in words how damn hilarious the whole thing is.

For Want of a Nail (and a Collapsed Floor) [17 ch, Complete]
    It turns out, sometimes you just need the will of God (or, you know, almost getting flattened by a collapsing floor) to stop going at each other's throats.

Let me include few of the most hilarious chat records:
    Hattori -> Fussy + Hattori - > Fussytori
    [​IMG]

Hattori told Hakuba about the obviously hard core KID x Hakuba fandom. And what they did there (he got to know from Sonoko)
    [​IMG]

16. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Kaishin BL. Kinda down toned mood but wholesome end~:blobmelt:

Just KIDding [4 ch, Complete]
    Shinichi was beyond annoyed. Why did he have to go to some boring party? His mom could take care of herself just fine. It was bad enough he had to lay low and couldn’t return to his old life already; now he had to attend some rich guy’s party…..in disguise…..simply because his mother had thrown a diva tantrum about wanting to see one of KID’s heists in person.

Author rewrote a song from Magic Kaito and I loved it :blobsmilehappyeyes: thought I'd include it here:
    真のジュエルを追い続け
    As I continue to chase after the true jewel
    どこに辿り着くのだろう
    I wonder where will it lead me?
    いつか手にする真実が
    The truth that I will obtain one day
    望んだものと違っても
    Even if it is different from what I wished for
    正しい道だったと 笑えるかな
    Will I be able to laugh that I chose the right path?
    選んだ道を 愛せるかな
    Will I be able to love the path I chose?
    優しく揺れる月の下で
    Under the gently shimmering moon
    強く明日を描いてみる
    I draw a strong tomorrow
    どんなに遠く見える夢も
    “No matter how far away of a dream it is,
    夢は夢では終われせない
    I won’t let my dream remain only a dream”
    一人空につぶやくのさ
    I whisper to the lonely sky
    誰にも弱さを見せずに
    Hiding my weakness from anyone else
    強い自分を信じてる
    I believe in my strong self
    心に決めた道だから
    This is the path which I decided upon in my heart
    今更戻れないけれど
    Though I cannot turn back now
    平気な顔をしてさ 強くいても
    Although I put on an unconcerned face and remain strong
    自分のことは 騙せないな
    I cannot deceive myself
    夜空を照らす月を見上げ
    As I look up at the moon that illuminates the night sky,
    強い自分を描いてみる
    I paint myself in a strong light
    あんなに遠く見える星も
    Even if the stars seem so far away
    光はちゃんと届いてるよ
    Their light will definitely reach
    強く信じること 強く願うことで
    By believing strongly and wishing with all my strength
    明日は今日より輝くから
    Tomorrow, I will shine brighter than today
    優しく光る月の下で
    Under the gently shining moon
    いつも背中を追いかけてる
    I am always chasing after my dream
    どんなに遠く見える夢も
    No matter how far away it seems,
    いつか必ず掴んで見せる
    One day I will definitely grasp it
    一人心に誓うのさ
    Just like I promised…..

17. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChainEye @Leena.k @MerryMune @srrrahim Do u guys know any good BLs with mc begin the top. Srsly in all those fics i found so far mc is always the bottom!! Why the hell??? Well my only other request fot it is: mc should be OC or KID (Kaito)

MerryMune likes this.
  18. MerryMune

MerryMune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't read fanfic with romance that much- there is a detective conan bl that I liked but that too have a bottom mc (in my previous post). I'm currently rereading my favs dc fanfics in the previous posts:blobmelt: and I quite like that there is no romance in some things that I'm rereading:blobowoevil:. Definitely will tell you if I find one:blobokhand:

19. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    I usually like them without romance too but i kinda got into the BL fic mood these days

MerryMune likes this.
  20. MerryMune

MerryMune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii again~ so I got addicted in Detective Conan again- because I reread some fanfics.

And can you all give me some fanfics that have multiple vests and some vests died for the sake of the story? Better if there is a forum and I hope some of the vest are really black and not an undercover.

Or you can give me an organization mc that is a gray character. Not too black and not too red.

I really hope there'll be some forum or if not- just the basic needs of mine:blobmelt:

Forgot to say- I like magic kaito- I really do if there is no witch in the fanfic- I really loved the ghost dc fanfic but my taste today is something realistic and no magic. And please no cross-over:blobmelt: