Recommendations Detective Conan fanfic, antihero

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lehiye, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
    Conan: I'm Surrounded by Undercover
    I loved this one, pretty dark sometimes but lotta comedy. Nanny Scotch and Bourbon. Misunderstandings. If I remember right he got something like a forum or he could see the manga?
    This is MC's 3rd reincarnation. In both of his lives he died painful deaths before reaching adulthood. First life was in a postapolyptic world which was taken over by artifical intelligence, fighting against killer robots. Sec world was the world of Danganronpa where he had an unfortunate family situation needing to depart into the path of killing again then dying by 444 cuts, same (actually less) as the number of people he killed. After eincarnation into the world of conan he still can't escape the tragic childhood, missing and eyes plus a kidney, sister is murdered by their own parent not to mention..his scars from his past lives are reappearing...still this is the most leasurely world he ever been too..let's enjoy to the fulles..
    (I thought i'd inculde my own summary)

[柯南]如何成为人气角色 [How to Become a Popular Character]
    Mc sees the manga + its comment section. From winery. Likes to mess with Conan. Sometimes extreme sometimes good. I'd say grey.

I got a few more forum type but theyre not from the winery so I did not include those. As for KID fics, I got some if u interested. Mostly BL tho. There are on BL too of course if u want only those. None of them has forum tho, nor system

MerryMune likes this.
  2. MerryMune

MerryMune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've already read both:sweating_profusely:

3. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    How about some KID fics?blobmelt_thumbs They do not have forum tho. I will give ya the non BL ones. Say if u want those too tho. Or the non winery forum types.:blobmelt:

Gestures of Kindness [8 ch, complete]
    What if, on that fateful night, Shinichi never made it to Agasa's? What if instead, the newly-shrunken detective had been intercepted by Kaitou KID, whose initial act of altruism turns into something far more complicated than either of them expected?

Wholesome, Hurt-Confort, Friendship

KID's Drastic Method [15 ch, Complete]
    KID kidnaps people?!
    Conan is shocked. His rival, Kaitou KID, kidnapped Ran in front of his eyes. But it doesn't stay simply at Ran, because the next heist note soon flatters in.
    Can Conan protect his friends and family?
    And which plan does KID follow?
    "KID what are you doing?!" Conan yelled frustrated, eyes dancing over objects he could possible kick into his direction. Maniacal laughter sent shivers down his back.
    "What does it look like~? I'm claiming my prize."
    Conan could only watch as the unconcious Ran became the phantom's prize. He had used his watch, he had nothing to use for his power kick boots.
    Crying out in fury, he stormed at the grinning man who disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
    Ran didn't come back.
    This is no dark fanfiction. KID has just a hilarious idea and leaves Conan to interprete his actions.
    Part 1 of Runaway KID

It's... absolutely wholesome but still somehow leaves a bitter after taste..

Secrets In Indigo [8 ch, Complete]
    “Red is the colour of magic, Kuroba.” Those words pounded in the back of his skull, over and over again. He couldn’t seem to escape it.
    ---------------------
    On reflex, Kaito held the gem up to the moon.
    A flash of red…
    His heart pounded, for just a moment. Had he been wrong, was this Pandora-?
    Then he looked closer. It wasn’t quite red. More… purple.
    It was a reflection.
    A reflection of his eyes.
    ‘KID’s eyes aren’t purple.’
    Not normally. But under the moonlight?
    His breath stuttered in his chest, and only long honed reflexes stopped the gem from slipping through his fingers. A hundred separate dewdrops suddenly glistening at once, each one a clue, a pattern nearly formed...
    ---------------------
    He couldn’t – he had to-
    Instinct, muscle memory, some deep, primal part of his brain took over enough to lurch to the edge of the building. With a blood-stained smile, he fell backwards off the edge.

A Matter of War [7 ch, Complete]
    “It’s such a waste,” Shinichi said. “With your skills, you could make a real difference.” Shinichi later regretted those words.
    ---------
    'What if it were Ran?' , he said.
    Shinichi understood now, and he desperately wished he didn't.
    ---------
    “I’m scared, KID,” he admitted, swallowing around the lump in his throat. “Because I don’t see a way out of this for you.”
    That was what it boiled down to, in the end. Shinichi could no longer see any ending for the thief that didn’t take him into the shadows forever.
    The thief was quiet. There was a feather touch atop his head – the gentlest brush of a white gloved hand across his hair. “…That makes two of us, tantei-kun.”
    A whisper of cloth, and the thief was gone, like he’d never been there at all.
    It wasn’t satisfying. There was no thrill for solving the mystery, no satisfaction from learning the truth. No tidy justice, no restoration of the world to how it should be. Not even the comforting knowledge that they would cross paths again.
    Just one vigilante disappearing into the darkness, and one detective quietly letting go.

It's from Shinichi's prespective but the focuse is on KID. Kind of blackened KID? Well, steers off the right path and takes up drastic methods to deal with the BO after certain...unfortunate happenings..

MerryMune likes this.
  4. MerryMune

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try that:blobmelt:

5. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Check out this one too am absouletly dying of laughter over Kaito's inner monoluges.:blobrofl:

I See Murder Victims [10 ch, Ongoing]
    Kaito might or might not be going crazy. It might or might not be a product of sleep deprivation. Until he figured it out for sure, he was just going to ignore the disembodied voice that might or might not be coming from the seat next to him.
    And then Edogawa Conan showed up and ruined THAT plan.

Also add this shortie as a bonus~

Kaitou Dad [3ch , Complete]
    A reporter eavesdropping on KID and Conan mishears a post-heist conversation and thinks Conan called the thief 'Dad'. They decide the media's crazy theory is brilliant (both for their covers, and to let them laugh at the chaos).

Last edited: Oct 21, 2022
    MerryMune likes this.
  6. MerryMune

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm very interested at that last one:blobpopcorn_cool:

7. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I was like: "No way in hell I'd miss this!"
    Too bad its reaaaaaaaaaaly short. I wish there was more of it :blobcry:

MerryMune likes this.
  8. orangethegreatorange

orangethegreatorange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We should make a discord server to discuss and rec fanfics :cookie:

9. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    There's already one actually

orangethegreatorange likes this.
  10. orangethegreatorange

Reading List:
    Link
    Fr? May I get an invite please? :aww:

11. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    ...the link was banned. Just message me on discord ( DragonShrimp#0506 ) I will send u the inv

orangethegreatorange likes this.
  12. orangethegreatorange

Reading List:
    Link
    [柯南]泷川飞鸟 (Takigawa Asuka) - MC, a guy who finds himself lost without memories, builds a friendship with the Police Academy squad. Only to later find out that his past doesn’t seem that simple.
    Lots of bromance, and lots of caring for each other. Later on in the story, MC experience amnesia for the second time. This time forgetting his friends in the Police Academy. But they never forget him.:blobcry: No worries though, they meet again. Maybe not exactly the same, but still not that different.

Police Academy first half, The Black Organization second half - OC Male MC - No romance - Ongoing

Dropping this here since it needs more recognition. :meowsip:

13. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing this reminds me of the time when I wrote slash Conan fanfic. Aside of ao3 and fanfiction.net, do you have other website?