Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Just_Call_Me_Leanne

Just_Call_Me_Leanne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They would eat him alive lmao.

Even now that he was good looking I can't forgive him for what he did.

Change was good, but still doesn't erase what he did to her in the other timeline.

Even now I'm seeing people defend him saying he was under a black magic seemingly forgetting the fact that he had brought that upon himself upon losing Diana.
    In the first place the relationship between him and Athy wouldn't have made progress if it wasn't for her making the effort about it first.

Neways, it was just my thoughts I hope none of those Claude fan come after me lmao. I'm so glad he manage to treat Athy good this time and hope Diana gave him a good smack in the head when they met that one time after she died.

M30WWWW, ValReads, honingzoet and 4 others like this.
  2. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can apply this to Anastacius as well, and I will tell you that if they don't make them redeem themselves (something that was actually made with Claude) I wouldn't.

Also, if we go on this route, would people be coddling Jennette if she wasn't as pretty as she is? Heck, would ANYONE in the manwha aside from athanasia and lily, be liked by ANYONE if they weren't pretty?

3. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good point.
    I am starting to feel weird about Koreans/Asians getting reincarnated as Noble or Royal White Rulers who look like ideal attractive fair skinned Pop Idols or Hollywood Stars.....
    In the 90s and 2000s the FL didn't need to get hit by a car or truck or die by overwork or a deadly disease to get isekaied in another world.

By the way, which Japanese or Korean FL was the first one of getting run over by a vehicle so she can get reincarnated as a Villainess???

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
    M30WWWW and Khloud2003 like this.
  4. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a tough one. In the JP side we would have to go all the way back to the first isekai and from there find the first isekai romance manga or novel.

In the korean side, we would have to look into too many novels tbh.

I see it as them having romanticized the medieval era way too much because of (maybe) lolita fashion.
    Asians also have a lot more contact with Europeans than with anyone else (this also including how Japan and South Korea have heavy links to the US).

5. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was young I watched an anime of a student transmigrating into a novel, I can't remember the name but I think her name was miara... And this one is in the beginning of the 2000.

6. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuushigi Yuugi (1991-1996)
    The FL and her Best Friend are very likely the first ones ever who were transported in a novel's universe.

I believe Bakarina was the first Asian Girl getting killed by a car and then reincarnated a Villainess.
    Or at least she popularized that trope.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
    M30WWWW, Emma626 and MonBon992201 like this.
  7. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my... Bakarina is really a piece of art. But is it really that old though?

8. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    The OG Novel about Bakarina is from the year 2014.

Emma626 likes this.
  9. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not an otome or asian fiction work but Asians in general love Alice in the wonderland

Emma626 likes this.
  10. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    OH I finally found the name. I just realized that I might be obsessed with this genre because of it.

11. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The male lead in abandoned empress is so hated for what he did. Even tho he changed when she did. Claudes the same tbh. But Claude kills his kid and its aww hot daddy sad that's why.

12. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    It's beautiful people's privilege. Isn't it normal even in real life. Even in school, teachers are more lenient with beautiful students even if they were troublemakers. Only ordinary/ugly looking people will notice the discrimination. It is also proven by beautifying serial killers, and trying to 'understand' them. While they would totally ignore a less looking person for a minor crime...

I think Claude is easily forgiven for the daddy issues we all have (not generally). Let's just say that a companion is different from a father. It's the side of us who wants to forgive our fathers regardless of what they have done. And the chapters where they were bonding were so inter healing that people just disregarded past life or anything. I totally had my moments when I cried realizing that if Athy didn't know the future she would have just died again, but it was a beautiful story. Beauty privilege will always exist. Even when they make an ugly character, main. They always have the transformation chapter, where they will suddenly become beautiful, like it was easy. I think Pauliana winter was the first character (I read) who remained ugly in the whole novel and people were bitter about it. Because she should be beautiful to please their aesthetics... Ironic is this world we live in. I want to believe that it will change but who am I kidding?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2022
    M30WWWW, CaelumBlue and Creolenerd like this.
  13. rubyizek

rubyizek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me, in the OGstory after MC's death, who is the one who burn the world to ground? Was it Lucas? Did he appeared in OG story? The reason I ask was because in this timeline, Lucas mentioned he will burn the world if MC dies, and MC keeps seeing the illusion of the city burning.

14. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucas didn't know athy in the OG story

Emma626 likes this.
  15. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Felix

readerz likes this.
  16. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    That whole illusion was a plot hole because it led to nothing.
    There is no story nor was there a mention of him in Lovely Princess, not in the manwha, nor in the novel. Lucas never knew/met Athanasia when Lovely Princess happened.
    So yeah we just circle back to: Something Spoon added without context, making it a plot hole.

rubyizek likes this.
  17. Reeka98

Reeka98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the dad know what happened to his real daughter in the 1st life?

18. Reeka98

Reeka98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know what happened after OG athanasia?

Janette is not his daughter at all though, his the 1st prince experiment with claude's ex fiancee

19. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo anyone got any news about the side stories ?

20. isaadali

isaadali Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have questions that I was a novel reader to tell me pls…..

firstly can someone explain what black tower is or Lucas rank as wizard of black tower yeah they never explained much about it in manhwa……second can someone explain connection between the black tower and obelian empire like is black tower the property of empire but this doesn’t explain it….if so then why is Lucas above the emperor in rank like general he doesn’t take orders from anyone yeah he is the strongest but again doesn’t explain the rank system of obelian……also can you guys give more information about the royal family and obelian empire like how powerful the empire is compared to others in the story again these questions were never answered because they never did any world building!…….honestly spoon did very bad at magic explaining tho ols are generally just bad at it I guess