Recommendations Raw Novels with Gong/Seme Protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by cococrunch, Sep 18, 2022.

1. cococrunch

cococrunch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread was created for those who are interested in reading untranslated Gong/Seme novels. (This will also serve as my novel list so I can get back to this thread whenever I feel to reread them ꈍᴗꈍ )

If you can recommend raw novels, it would be much appreciated.

Title: 争霸文里当赘婿
    Author: 谢千钧
    Tags: Transmigration, Supernatural, Cultivation
    My Rating: 8/10
    MTL Synopsis:
    Fu Lingchen took the three-line ability to travel through, and became a little white face in a book of hegemony. Fu Lingchen is a waste of cultivation. Not only does he have no spiritual beast of his own, but he is also a medicine jar that has to take three breaths every step of the way. In order to survive in this world where the strong eat the weak, Fu Lingchen became the son-in-law of the Luo family in Evil City, and married the third brother of the protagonist Shou. Unlike the protagonist Shou, who was driving the plug-in all the way, this third son was the control group for the protagonist Shou. How lucky the protagonist is, how miserable he is.

Title: 農家子寵夫記
    Author: 余小捌
    Tags: Transmigration, Ancient, Farming, Business, Mpreg
    My Rating: 7/10
    MTL Synopsis:
    On the first day of crossing, I hunted a tiger. Exchange a big tiger for a little husband? Zhuang Xinyan sneered, where the coolness goes. A few months later, Lin Qi hugged his chest, "I heard that you don't want to marry me, huh?"

Title: 我在古代搞建設
    Author: 知南山桂
    Tags: Transmigration, Ancient, System, Military, Farming, Mpreg
    My Rating: 9/10
    MTL Synopsis:
    Duan Shubai traveled from a modern retired special forces soldier to an ancient general. However, this dynasty paid more attention to literature than military affairs. After quelling the rebellion, he was sent to a barren area to be the prefect because he angered his uncle. He took more than 100 soldiers and a newly married daughter-in-law with him. Shu Bai took office bitterly. The new daughter-in-law is beautiful, but he is indeed a man from the appearance! What the hell is a twin couple? As a straight man, Duan Shubai's whole person is not good.

Title: 年代文裏做學霸
    Author: 谢千钧
    Tags: Transmigration, 70's
    MTL Synopsis:
    Yang Ci took Taobao through the book, and became the villain brother of the male protagonist in; the villain brother was the youngest in the family, and was favored by his grandparents and parents. At that time, the male protagonist was arguing with the female protagonist to separate the family, and wanted to get rid of the best of the family and live a good life; looking at the male protagonist who hated him, and the reborn female protagonist's sister-in-law, Yang Ci immediately separated without hesitation. When the hero and heroine were waiting for him to play the autumn wind, and the whole village was waiting to see his jokes, Yang Ci studied hard and became the champion of the college entrance examination; since then, the carp jumped over the Longmen, and the famous universities were randomly selected, the state-owned enterprises were randomly entered, and abducted a beautiful male and daughter-in-law!

Title: 異世之夫父有責
    Author: 师子洋
    Tags: Transmigration, Ancient, Slice of Life, Business, Mpreg
    MTL Synopsis:
    Shou and Gong have been married for many years and have a son. Ji Chunshan, who was an orphan was hit by a boulder in order to save people. When he opened his eyes, he was already in another world. After finally raising the "wife and child" of the abused original body into a chubby, he suddenly want to break the promise, what should I do if I don't let the person go? On the third day of travel, Ji Chunshan, "I know You didn't really marry me at the beginning. When you get better, I will divorce you, and you can take the child with you." Ye Qinglan "Really?". Through the third month, Ye Qinglan "If you want me to leave, then I will leave.", Ji Chunshan "Huh? How can I have it?" In the third year, Ji Ningxu "Dad, my younger siblings are so small and soft."

Last edited: Sep 7, 2023
    soeuwu, Yaoissii, Latata and 2 others like this.
  2. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 弄哭渣攻的白月光
    Tags: Reincarnation, Modern, Sports, Smut
    My Rating: 8.5/10
    MTL Synopsis: All the students of S University know that Cui Youji has been chasing Ruan Shu, the paranoid school cursing for a long time. And the person Ruan Shu secretly loves is Professor Xia Rubing. As a result, one day they found that Cui Youji and Professor Xia walked out of the health room one after the other. The professor's eyes were red and he seemed to be crying. Everyone: It must be Cui Youji who is maliciously taking revenge! ! Then the next second, they saw Professor Xia take the initiative to hold Cui Youji's hand. Everyone: "..." The clown was actually me.

Title: 歸隱田園
    Tags: Reborn, Ancient, Mpreg
    MTL Synopsis: It was only after Fang Shujing's death that he found out that his whole life was in a novel. He was originally a farmer who was replaced by a rich one. After sixteen years of good life, the master came back. He jumped up and down as if he was stunned by the devil, and all kinds of clumsy frame-ups were detected and sent back to his hometown, and finally died in depression. After a new life, he decided not to be jealous of what others have! After all, he is also a person who holds a spiritual spring, and he is not exhausted. Unexpectedly, in this life, he will also have a male and female daughter-in-law who is married to his fingertips.

Title: 穿越之家有小夫郎
    Tags: Transmigration, Ancient, Mpreg
    MTL Synopsis: As a second-generation ancestor, Li Yaonan never thought that he would travel. As a straight man, he never dreamed that he would marry a man as his wife. Husband and wife are of one mind, and their profits are broken. Li Yaonan took his wife, from a fallen scholar to a party official, step by step, soaring to the sky.

Title: 國師大人重生日常
    Tags: Reincarnation, Modern, Supernatural
    MTL Synopsis: Before his rebirth, Jiang Yizhi was the national teacher of the Great Yang Dynasty, under one person and over ten thousand people. After his rebirth, Jiang Yizhi was a stand-in who was taken care of by the gold master, and he was notorious for his reputation. Jiang Yizhi recited in his heart that the rich and the noble should not be promiscuous, and the poor and the lowly should not be moved, and then turned around and turned the gold master onto the bed.

Title: 搶了男配就跑真刺激[快穿]
    Tags: Quick Transmigration, System
    My Rating: 7.5/10
    MTL Synopsis: The male partner is so infatuated, Lin Su's methods are so varied, sweet words express affection, and chance encounters happen to show fate. It is not enough to grab a male partner. Instead of being the one who is not cherished in other people's stories, it is better to be the one who is cherished with him, how long your life is, and how long he will accompany you. Accompanying is the longest confession of love. It's just that no matter how old and spicy the ginger is, there are times when it rolls over.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2022
    heyzhlpuff, Yaoissii, F.A.M.H and 2 others like this.
  3. xai_zee

xai_zee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here, this is also gong/seme mc novels, happy reading! ^^

RAW:
    Title: 【主攻】我只是个路人甲
    Author:肥肥

RAW:
    Title: 一不小心攻略了男主(快穿)
    Author: 望无生

RAW:
    Title: 快穿之男主他不好攻
    Author: 魔王攻

RAW:
    Title: 我霸宠了霸道总裁
    Author: 望无生

RAW
    Title: 快穿之我把男主虐哭了

RAW
    Title: 快穿之炮灰上位系统

RAW:
    Title: 主攻之男主为什么甩不掉(快穿)
    Author: 乍生欢喜

heyzhlpuff, Yaoissii and Amishka like this.
  4. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! (つ≧▽≦)つ

xai_zee likes this.
  5. ChrystanthemumPlucker

ChrystanthemumPlucker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey bud can i ask, is this a NO CP pure smut?

xai_zee likes this.
  6. Amishka

Amishka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soooooo much .finally I got to read a great novel again

LeniSnow and cococrunch like this.
  7. Daoist_TeA

Daoist_TeA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH I LUV U

cococrunch likes this.
  8. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 和主角受的白月光先婚后爱了
    Tags: Modern, Entertainment
    My Rating: 10/10
    MTL Synopsis: Criminal Police Gong X Star Shou. Mo Junyi after getting married first, the captain of the criminal investigation team, the presence of people in the Huayang City Police Station, which belongs to the prisoner who saw him with weak legs, and his colleagues who saw him and walked around gave him the nickname "Living Hades". However, "The King of Hell" recently had an unknown trouble. He accidentally got a book. In the book, he was one of the protagonist's many suitors. However, this book was a eunuch when the protagonist Bai Yueguang returned to China. Mo Junyi closed the book silently, and at this moment, his blind date was long overdue, and sat opposite him without saying hello. Mo Junyi raised his head unprepared, and caught eye contact with the most vocal character in this book through his sunglasses. ——He is the pinnacle of the author's appointed appearance. The protagonist is the only designated Bai Yueguang in the whole book to attack the unforgettable heart thorn of the eldest brother.

Title: 種田文裏考科舉
    Tags: Transmigration, Ancient, Mpreg, System, Business
    MTL Synopsis: When Shen Shenyu wore it, the original body had already been ruined by the protagonist, and married a blind and ugly brother. In front of him was a thatched hut with air leaks everywhere, and on the bed was a prematurely comatose husband, holding a freshly baked bun in his arms. Fortunately, his plane store also followed, rice noodles, oil and salt, milk powder toys, panacea... everything. Seeing that life is getting better and better, and the family is getting richer and richer, it is inevitable to attract jealousy and jealousy. In the ancient times of scholars, peasants, industry and commerce, only strong enough will not be bullied. Shen Shenyu decisively chose the road of imperial examination.

Title: 我用非人类当演员那些年
    Tags: Modern, Supernatural, Entertainment
    MTL Synopsis: Newcomer director Zhong Jiudao rented a famous haunted house for filming in order to save money. The haunted house has been uninhabited for many years, but many ghosts from before the founding of the People's Republic of China lived there. They got behind Zhong Jiudao and wanted to teach the human who was fighting for their territory a lesson. Unexpectedly, Zhong Jiudao took out the script without hesitation and read it aloud to the residents in the haunted house. Ghosts: Huh? Substitute into the role of ghosts in the script, and it's pretty cool! The 18th-tier transparent Luo Huai, who just graduated from the film and television school, took on a supporting role in a horror film. Although the crew is a little poor, the director has a good personality, the staff is kind, and the senior who plays the ghost is good and enthusiastic, and will guide him patiently in filming. Senior Ghost: You can't do this, you have to act real, you are not real, how can you deceive those humans into your own territory? Luo Huai: Huh? Senior Ghost: You're wrong, it's the truth that brings the audience into your acting skills. Luo Huai: Thank you, senior! Seniors are so nice!

Title: 小狼狗老攻到账啦
    Tags: Reborn, Apocalypse, ABO, Mpreg
    MTL Synopsis: Qin Chi ignored Zhang Zhi for half his life. It was not until the end of the world that he lost his legs, and he didn't know who really loved him. Zhang Zhi died tragically in the mouth of a zombie for half a bag of biscuits, and the disabled Qin Chi also lost his mind. Fortunately, God gave him a chance to favor him, allowing him to be reborn one month before the end of the world, giving him enough time to protect his beloved.

Title: 重生農家之小飯館[穿書]
    Tags: Transmigration, Ancient, Business
    MTL Synopsis: Du Qingchen entered the world of books and became a passerby who did not deserve a name. His biological father was ill, his younger brother was young, and his family was poor and impoverished. It seemed that the matter was not big enough, and the family told him about marriage. yeah? Isn't this the protagonist's cannon fodder brother, who ended up marrying the wrong person and was tortured to death... Looking at the shy and cute little husband with red eyes and a bunny-like shyness, Du Qingchen's heart softened into a pool of water. What little cannon fodder! Who dares to let him cannon fodder? ! From today onwards, this person, he Du Qingchen is covered! So, raising a husband, opening a restaurant, making a fortune, and still leading the cannon fodder to the pinnacle of life.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
    F.A.M.H and Amishka like this.
  9. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 桃李羅堂前
    Tags: Transmigration, Ancient, Supernatural, Mpreg, Farming, Business
    MTL Synopsis: From the end of the world, Rong Yao, a plant-type superpower, transformed into a penniless poor boy. In order to survive, he took over the dilapidated house left by his grandfather. On a barren hill that everyone said was haunted, he built a family planted. After a long time, Rong Yao found that there were no ghosts on the mountain, some were monsters. This monster was handsome and soft and cute. Every day he threatened to suck his own energy and declared his sovereignty to the monsters on the mountain. Rong Yao was his man! On the first day of absorbing the essence, the little fox demon gave him his first kiss. On the second day, the little fox stripped off Rong Yao's clothes. On the third day, the little fox demon leaned on his waist and shouted, "I will never smoke again. -I'm getting mad, bah! The butt hurts!" On the Nth day, the little fox demon hugged the cub, followed behind Rong Yao and called her husband obediently.

Title: 炮灰攻逆襲記[穿書]
    Tags: Transmigration, Modern, Mpreg, System
    MTL Synopsis: Xu Kunyan once passed through the book and became the cannon fodder attacked by the main character in farming. In order to avoid the tragedy from repeating itself, Xu Kunyan stayed away from the protagonist and started a beautiful life of making a fortune and getting rich. After sobering up, Xu Kunyan realized that he had slept with the future villain, the future villain Gao Lengmei Lu Ziye, Xu Kunyan panicked. Two months later, Xu Kunyan was approached by a future villain and was stunned. Xu Kunyan: Boss? What's the matter? Future Villain: I'm pregnant with your cub.

Title: 渣攻寵夫記[穿書]
    Tags: Transmigration, Modern, Mpreg, Farming, System
    MTL Synopsis: Gu Xuanlang once passed through the book and became the cannon fodder slag attack in the main subject's rebirth slaughtered face. Gu Xuanlang, who knew the ending, decided to kick the rebirth and continue his life with the villain's marriage partner who was about to be blackened. Gu Xuanlang: I didn't take it seriously at first, but now I love it, and I can drop my pants, hey, it's really fragrant! Villain: What fragrance? Which fragrance? Who is fragrant?

Title: 穿越之咸鱼致富之路
    Tags: Transmigration, Ancient, Business, Mpreg, System
    MTL Synopsis: Liang Feng: Once I traveled through the ancient times, I was not only surrounded by high-quality goods, but also had a piece of green grassland. Is this a distortion of human nature or a loss of morality? Fortunately, the little brother next door looks very suitable for his aesthetics. Yunqing: Why is that old pervert next door always staring at him? Sure enough, beauty will always be his weakness?

Title: 当社恐穿成网络渣攻后
    Tags: Transmigration, Modern
    MTL Synopsis: Lin Xu, an 18-year-old high school student, completed the transformation from an internet addict to a cool student in a very short period of time, and became a man of the school for a while. But he didn't know all of this himself, because he was the ultimate social terror before he crossed, and after he crossed, he inexplicably acquired the well-known identity of mad, cool, and onslaught on the Internet. Obviously, the original owner was a naive high school student, and in order to make money, he agreed to become the husband of a wealthy second-generation online, starting a three-month online dating journey.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2022
  10. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
  12. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 拯救白月光的替身之后
    Tags: Modern
    MTL Synopsis: Jiang Mingyi knew that his friend had Bai Yueguang whom he longed for, but he didn't know that after asking for nothing, his friend also found a substitute to keep him at home. He didn't even expect that one day he would rescue the double from his friend's house. Jiang Mingyi attacked, Xu Zhinian accepted.

Title: 穿成极品的丈夫后
    MTL Synopsis: Jiang Jiazhi orchid Yushu, the invincible beautiful brother had a dream, and after the analysis of his cousin's side-by-side analysis, he understood that in the dream, the sick man in the village had no power to bind the chicken. The scholar who has been studying for many years and has not been admitted to the Xiucai is his future husband. He will serve him tea and water, be gentle and considerate, and single-minded. Of course, the point is that in the dream, he was wearing pearls on his face and jade as a pillow, and he was extravagant! Is his real life so powerful? So delighted, he decisively rejected the county magistrate's proposal. It's just that the self in this dream is a little awkward. Is he so gentle after marriage?

Title: 穿成星际文里的炮灰渣A
    Tags: Transmigration, Interstellar, ABO, Mpreg
    MTL Synopsis: Lingfeng woke up and found himself dressed as a cannon fodder male supporting character in an ABO Shuangwen. Thinking of the fate that is about to be faced, Lingfeng decided to quickly go back and hold the precious golden finger tightly, and the protagonist Shenma let them stay aside. But who is the handsome pot sleeping next to him? When he saw the traces all over his body, Lingfeng was messed up again. When we first met, Lengfeng: Don't worry, I will take care of it. Stranger: Responsible? What do you mean by a fight? Lingfeng:... Later, Lingfeng: Daughter-in-law, he wants to hit me. Mo Yan: You stand behind and go.

Title: 被渣后我捡回强A的尊严
    Tags: ABO, Interstellar, Mpreg
    MTL Synopsis: It is said that only the battlefield can reflect the value of alpha, but Xu Yan pretends to be o and hides at home as a salted fish. It's too rude to fight and kill, isn't it good to play cats? One day, he was sitting at the door waiting for the cat, but a beauty A in military uniform came to him. She was not only overbearing with pheromones and full of hormones, but also claimed to be a fiancé. Just when he was about to have an AA relationship, the beauty ate up and disappeared, leaving only the kitty sleeping on all fours. His wife ran away, his alpha identity was exposed, and Xu Yan was forced to enter a military academy. On the first day of school, Officer: Tell me aloud, what are you here for? Crowd: Defend the home and defend the country! Xu Yan: Get my wife back. Audience:? ? ? Later, when he finally found the ungrateful man who abandoned him, Xu Yan blocked him in a corner, with his alpha pheromone fully activated, watching those cold eyes gradually become blurred, lightly biting the trembling animal ears, the tip of his nose was full of the other party Lengxiang belonging to Omega. "Are you still running, huh?"

Title: 夫夫同心,其利断金
    MTL Synopsis: Tang Feng, a modern Chinese medicine doctor, travels to Xiaoqingshan Village in another world, marries his elder brother whose father decides for him, and begins his life in another world as his beloved husband... Is my elder brother an outsider? It's ok! Brother is older than him? It's ok! My brother looks as tall as a man? It's ok! brothers……? you are annoying! It's ok! It's ok! I just like it, I just love this dude!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
    Yaoissii likes this.
  13. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 这位alpha身残志坚[星际]
    Tags: Transmigration, Interstellar, ABO
    MTL Synopsis: Omega Lu Zhao, known as the "Eagle of the Empire" by the military circles, got married, and his partner, Bai Li, was a retired alpha with a crippled leg. Overnight, there was a turmoil in the imperial forum, and countless omegas shed tears because their idol married a good-for-nothing swinger. Countless alphas gritted their teeth because of jealousy that Bai Li married a fierce military celebrity. This marriage is no longer flowers on cow dung, but flowers on concrete—not only is it not beautiful, but it is not as nourishing as cow dung. On the day of the wedding, Bai Lixi mentioned the national title "Empire Concrete". Fortunately, Bai Li must be the most handsome piece of concrete.

Title: 時空印記
    Tags: Transmigration, Ancient
    MTL Synopsis: Gentle and honest gong X shrewd and cunning fox shou. (This story doesn't have a synopsis)

Title: 炮灰为王[快穿]
    Tags: Quick Transmigration, System
    MTL Synopsis: What Meng Zezhi has to do is to live recklessly in these weird worlds.

Title: 星的距离
    MTL Synopsis: The manager has low requirements for Qiao Ji: film well, be a good person, avoid troubles, and don't offend the director. It's a pity that before he finished speaking, he had already offended the director. Qiao Ji: Wait, there seems to be something wrong with this director. Literary version: Once, the distance between them was like the distance from one planet to another planet. One person is at one end and the other is at the other end. can never be near. Until that day, he put the star into his hand. (Hard-spoken and soft-hearted actor Gong X autistic director Shou)

Title: 他的独占欲(快穿)
    Tags: Quick Transmigration
    MTL Synopsis: Pei Shao has a lover who is mentally ill, paranoid, unreasonable, and possessive. She is well-behaved and cute when she is calm, but she will hysterically say love when she has an attack. He often fantasizes that he is a poor little boy, while Pei Shao is a scumbag who tramples on his sincerity and betrays him. One day, his lover developed various small worlds, and Pei Shao became the embodiment of all kinds of scumbags in it. So during their honeymoon period, Pei Shao got a task to go into the small world to turn the tide and successfully have a HE with his lover. In order to dispel his lover's worries, Pei Shao worked hard to turn the tide, and vowed to hold the little pity in his palm.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
    Latata, Yaoissii and Amishka like this.
  14. Amishka

Amishka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz keep on recommending

15. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure! I'm just busy with my work right now. I'll post my other recommendations when I'm free again.

16. Amishka

Amishka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's ok I can wait

17. Latata

Latata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

cococrunch likes this.
  18. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 拯救悲情反派进行时!
    Tags: Quick Transmigration (different protagonist each story), System
    MTL Synopsis: In the novel, apart from a protagonist who has all the luck in the world, there is also a beautiful, strong and miserable villain who is indispensable. They are either amazingly talented or powerful, but because of their crazy obsession with the protagonist, they become sick and paranoid, and finally become villains that everyone hates, and are abused by the author. There is no place to take root in life, and no place to die in death. [They end up suffering all their lives. No sky, no love, no sweetness. The world hates it, fears it, avoids it, and never gives half a bit of kindness.] Readers cried with snot and tears, and begged the author to give them a happy ending, and don't abuse them. The unscrupulous author said: Villains, of course, the more miserable the better, the more bitter the better, and the more ruthless the better. It's better to break an arm and a leg, it's miserable. However, I don’t know if the readers resented too much. One day, these unscrupulous authors were suddenly bound by the system. System: Please save them. Author: who? ? ? System: The villain in your writing. author:? ! ! ! The system is full of voice and emotion: They are amazingly talented, they are peerless, they are pitiful and lonely, they... Author: Special pervert... The system pockets: Come, this disfigured villain belongs to you, this broken-leg villain belongs to him, or There is this crazy villain who criticizes... The author knelt down and spit out a mouthful of old blood: Please let me go!

Title: 全世界我最爱你[娱乐圈]
    MTL Synopsis: Lin Anlan lost his memory, but fortunately, his boyfriend didn't mind, and still pampered him tenderly, wishing to spoil him to heaven. Lin Anlan was very relieved, until one day, he found a photo album in the room where he lived together, which was full of single photos of him, from his student days to now he has become a popular traffic. On the back of the last photo, written in black gel pen - I want him. * Cheng Yu liked Lin Anlan for eight years. He wanted to get him, but he didn't dare to act rashly. Until that day when it was raining heavily outside the window, he heard someone knocking on the door. He walked out and saw that Lin Anlan's clothes were soaked through, and his ink-like hair was soaked in water vapor, which made his lips more delicate, like roses in the dark night. "Do I live here?" he asked. Cheng Yu didn't speak. Lin Anlan frowned, confused and innocent: "I'm sorry, I can't remember some things clearly. Excuse me, are you my boyfriend? Do I live here?" Cheng Yu was shocked in his heart, but smiled slightly on his face , he stretched out his hand and led Lin Anlan into the house with a gentle tone, as if they were a pair of real lovers. "Yes," he said, "you came back too late, wife." I love you the most in the world, past, present, and future. ——Cheng Yu

Title: 给渣受送终(快穿)
    Tags: Quick Transmigration
    MTL Synopsis: It is a story about the suffering of a scumbag who can only live for ten years. Details: A Gong who always travels through the world and wants to die but can't die, encounters a system that says he can die successfully as long as he completes the mission. System: Your task is to pursue the mission goal, not to abandon or give up within ten years, and then wait for someone to die happily and find a place to bury him. Su Ying (yǐng): Just sauce? System: Just sauce, simple, right? Su Ying: Simple and simple. Simple yarn! Why didn't you say I'm after this kind of scum? Such a scumbag deserves my angelic love? System: It doesn't matter if it's scum, it will die in ten years anyway. Su Ying: That's right. (Ten years later) Su Ying: I fell in love with him. System: Oh, then you have to find a place to bury it.

Title: 深寵[重生]
    Tags: Rebirth, Modern
    MTL Synopsis: In the previous life, the person Han Ziyi held in his hand chose his half-brother, and slashed him at a critical moment. When he was cornered, Han Ziyi and Shen Yanshen signed a contract. He would accompany the incompetent Shen Yanshen for the rest of his life, and the resources of the Shen family would be used by him. Han Ziyi, who was obsessed with revenge, did it, but Shen Yanchen passed away to save him. Fortunately, Han Ziyi was reborn, but looking at the bully bully in front of him who liked to talk with his fists, it was impossible to connect him with the gloomy Shen Yanchen ten years later. @沉燕沉I have been dreaming recently, in the dream his legs were broken, he became extremely extreme, everyone was afraid of him, he didn't care about it, anyway, he has become a pool of stagnant water. The only person in the dream with a little freshness was Han Ziyi who was kept by his side by his despicable force. Open your eyes, wake up from the dream, nothing. When he couldn't distinguish between reality and dream, Han Ziyi walked towards him, holding his exam paper full of Xs in his hand, and said that he wanted to make up for him. Shen Yan was stupefied, and thought to himself, if this is true, he would be willing to lead by Han Ziyi to a bright future where he can choose from the masters of boxing and kicking.

Title: 遇到渣受怎么办[快穿]
    Tags: 7.5/10
    My Rating: Quick Transmigration, System
    MTL Synopsis: It's not a good thing to be the supporting actor in a sadomasochistic script, not to mention that the male protagonists in these scripts are all scumbags. However, the duty of the "maintainer" is to ensure that no matter how scumbag the script is, the hero is crazy about love, only in this way the world will not collapse. However, the performance of the defender Lu Shichuan has always been unpredictable. He has indeed completed the goal of making the male lead "crazy about love"... But—"Crazy about love, not you!" The anonymous system bound to Lu Shichuan shouted while scratching his hair.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
    Yaoissii likes this.
  19. Yaoissii

Yaoissii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So many recommendations. I am never gonna get bored now( ´∀`)人(´∀` )

20. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 救下反派恶龙后
    Tags: Transmission, System, Cultivation
    MTL Synopsis: Ji Fengling traveled to the World of Immortals and was bound to the werewolf killing system. The system requires him to prevent the blackened, beautiful, powerful and tragic villain from destructing the world, and he can live a new life after completing the task. The villain in the book, Jiang Qinglie, is the only dragon in the cultivation world. He has been suppressed by the righteous way for more than a thousand years.
    In order to prevent Jiang Qinglie from desperation to choose to blew himself up and died together, Ji Fengling put a shield on Jiang Qinglie, and waited for the opportunity to snatch away Jiang Qinglie who was seriously injured and turned into a black dragon prototype.
    After bringing the little black dragon back, Ji Fengling took good care of it and fed countless treasures from heaven and earth. During the period, he was afraid that it would be bored while recuperating, and he even collected beautiful treasures to make it happy.
    But no matter what he gave, the little black dragon would take a cold look and ignore it. Once Ji Fengling got too close, he would bark his teeth fiercely at him and the dragon would growl. Ji Fengling, who couldn't figure it out, used the prophet skill on the little black dragon once, and then he saw that once he left, he put the bright starry sky ball beside the couch.Seeing that there was no one around, the little black dragon wrapped its tail around the starry sky ball, and after confirming that it was not in danger, it leaned over and stared at the bright galaxy inside without blinking.
    I watched it for a day.When Ji Fengling came back in the evening, the little black dragon withdrew his tail and returned to his original aloof appearance.Ji Fengling: "..."He turned around and piled up all the treasures he had found on the couch to form a hilltop.Little Black Dragon: "?"
    One day, Ji Fengling saw the little black dragon tightly wrapped around his wrist staring at him without blinking, and became curious, so he used the prophet skill on him. Then he heard the little black dragon muttering to himself in his heart: "I am an evil dragon after all, and the beauty that the evil dragon likes, it shouldn't be too much to just snatch it away, right?"

Title: 截胡
    Tags: Republican, Military, Mpreg
    MTL Synopsis: The young master's family is in trouble, Become an oiran who wears a cheongsam and smokes hookah. He was divorced by his fiancé, and his reputation was notorious. There was only one "regular customer" he had never met who never left him. The young master wanted to save enough money to redeem himself and elope with regular customers, but was forced to marry his fiancé's disabled brother. The disabled brother couldn't stand up, it is said that he still didn't do it, the young master didn't take him seriously, and wanted to run away on the night of the wedding, but who knew that the legendary disabled not only stood up and caught him, but also asked: Do you know that I have a third rule? legs?

Title: 我的老婆是反派鲛皇
    Tags: Transmission, Mpreg
    MTL Synopsis: Jiang Chaosheng has passed through the book, the hero is the reborn prince with excellent luck, and he is the cannon fodder prince who is doomed to fail in the palace battle, and he is about to be dispatched to a desolate island in the extreme south. Fish... He quickly prepared abundant supplies to spend the rest of his life in peace, but there was an accident in the days when he was eating and waiting to die. He was slow to realize that there were fish thieves in the house! Jiang Chaosheng set a trap and successfully caught the fish thief on the spot. It was a beautiful mermaid with eyes like emeralds and hair like sapphires. The pitiful little mermaid has a slender waist, gleaming scales, and a pitiful posture: I can't pay back the supplies, but Can be your wife, give birth to a little mermaid to repay you Well, I can't afford the poor supplies! The lucky salty fish attack vs the brutal shark emperor Shou

Title: 皇帝怀了我的蛋
    Tags: Ancient, Supernatural, Mpreg
    MTL Synopsis: After eight hundred years of hard work, Longjin finally cultivated from the immobile dragon veins of the Yan Kingdom into a human form. After a few days, he learned from the reborn girl that the Yan Kingdom will be destroyed in ten years because the new emperor can't do it. After ascending to the throne, he gradually became mentally abnormal, tyrannical and innocent, and directly ruined the great country of Yan, the collapse of the dragon's veins, and the 800-year penance was wiped out! Everything is back to its original shape. Longjin’s good days are not enough, and he plans to do something to save himself ** Yan Qi’s biological mother died early, and was trapped in the basement by his successor. But Yan Qi never expected that on the day of his wedding, he had an outrageous dream. In the dream, the concubine who was born as a lady turned into a very handsome and noble man. The latter looked worriedly with affectionate eyes. He: "It's okay if you can't do it to women. Don't give up on yourself. You can give birth to yourself."

Title: 娶妻当娶太上皇
    Tags: Time travel, Ancient
    MTL Synopsis: There is a saying in Yancheng: When you marry a wife, you should marry a daughter of the Lin family, and when you marry a man, you should marry Shang Shulang. Pei Qinghong, Shangshu of the Ministry of Industry: from Yancheng, the second son of Zuo Cheng Pei Yan, at the age of twenty-two. Orchid orchid and jade tree, dragon and phoenix; father loves mother, brother is harmonious. He has a lot of wealth and no bad habits; he is good at playing piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, and also has great talents in managing water conservancy projects. The only problem is - gender male, like male. When Pei Jia Erlang was reincarnated, he drank less than half a bowl of Mengpo soup. Before he was sixteen, he thought he liked women. After sixteen, he suddenly remembered that he liked men. In the past six years, all the matchmakers broke through the threshold of Pei's family three times. Pei Qinghong, who could hardly stand the pressure, suddenly announced that he had already made an engagement, and that he was about to marry a bookish man... But after getting married, Pei Qinghong found out: I There seems to be something wrong with Mrs.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2023
    solivagantsoul likes this.