Spoiler Between Yearning and Obsession / Kyouai to Junai / 狂愛と純愛

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet its the duke's son.

2. AstraTheStar

AstraTheStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The duke is such a smart one :cookie:
    He already found/speculated the hidden intentions of the marquess son
    If he is not the ML I will literally flip out.

3. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There might be more illustrations, but this is the only one I found on Twitter
    [​IMG]

4. Leileya

Leileya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After a few more chapters since I commented I am becoming more and more certain that, yes, Camille is the reason Julia is the way she is. And after more thought, I think I know what he is doing and it’s very, very messed up.

Camille is using a specific technique that many abusers use. One person referred to it as “abuse p*rn” and that is incorrect in a way. There would be no rhyme or reason behind his actions. The internet has a bad habit of throwing terms around to the point it becomes meaningless.

Anyway, Camille is breaking Julia. That is why he orchestrates her abuse and mistreatment. He wants to keep her dependent on him and to appear as that light in her dark world. However, it is clear that he doesn’t want it to go too far which is why he threatened his brother with the seat of heir and that’s why he beat that servant seemingly to death. There is an obvious line and in “abuse p*rn” as with others of those terms (food p*rn or torture p*rn) there isn’t a real line.

It is also to keep her isolated. When that servant told the matriarch about Julia, it broke Camille’s plans for Julia. He also punished that servant girl because she dared to put herself above Julia, again I will point out that she was most definitely a noble. I will take back my earlier comment about Camille killing her family. He orchestrated their demise but kept his hands relatively clean just in case something went wrong. I will also say that I think what pushed Camille to do what he did was, in fact, Glen. He must have suspected that Glen and Julia were far too close and perhaps he tried to become engaged to her and her parents expressed their interest in having their daughter become engaged to Glen. (We don’t know if that’s the case but I’m going to hazard a guess it was.) He then orchestrated her family’s murders and went after her. Again, remember she wanted to escape. I may refine my guesses as more is revealed but this is what I strongly believe happened.

hongmeowpanda, darii24, Ac03 and 5 others like this.
  5. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the last episode she is talking with the blonde dude! How is that?
    Also, so far pure sadistic situation…

6. serenaA

serenaA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its probably not.im not completely sure,but in one of the chapters (ch-12?) after the dukes son rescued her he had a flashback of some girl which looked very similar to her.maybe it was his sister?maybe shes the dukes sister bcs at the first chapter she looked like a noble.

Lilinette_2r8 likes this.
  7. hana0yuki

hana0yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How can she be his sister if she didn't even know his name. Also, her entire family was annihilated, if that wasn't clear enough.

Azure_1802 likes this.
  8. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish there was a trigger warning for this or maybe there is but I didn't see it. There is r4pe and it caught me off guard. I knew the yellow head was a yandere I love yanderes but only borderline ones. This one beats her up and r4pes her so if y'all not comfortable with it, don't read. I can't with r4pe scenes and I was stuck thinking about it for a few days feeling disgusted.

cabbagenyanko and Yume-sama like this.
  9. princessnight

princessnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But it wasn't confirmed that there was r**e, was there? He could have beaten her up like last time?

10. darii24

darii24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the chapter 24 it looks implied that it happened, but there's no confirmation, but yes a trigger warning would have been nice

Trulycloudy likes this.
  11. AngieAllium

AngieAllium New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not fully confirmed, but I definitely agree with the other replier. It's heavily implied that it was r**e due to one, the previous chapter where he ripped her dress to reveal her breasts. Two, the scene in that chapter that focused on her legs before showing her eyes looking very dead inside. There would be no reason to show the legs, which is where a r**e action would occur. R**e also destroys the soul, which is indicated by her eyes.

Not to say I DEARLY HOPE she didn't get r**ed, but I hold my breath on it due to the heavy implications currently.

12. lDeadKillerl

lDeadKillerl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No guys no the ML is the black hair guy and the blond one is the antagonist.

cabbagenyanko and Ac03 like this.
  13. angel08

angel08 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well anyways, I hope we can catch up to the raws soon because they're already at the

Yes she definitely looked like a noble but not really his sister. Maybe daughter of an ally or a childhood sweetheart?

14. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read the raws? whats happening in the story?

darii24 likes this.
  15. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    I also hope she didn't get r by that trash. It's so horrible. But fortunately she realized his true self this quick, in manhua it must be dragged for 50 chapters.

Rania want to QT likes this.
  16. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML anyway?

17. chessmanDuke

chessmanDuke Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did she got raped by trash?

18. angel08

angel08 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't really know that yet since it was very vague, but it's highly likely that she did.

19. angellily23

angellily23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No she says around chapter 40 of the manga her chastity is intacted. Small mercy but trash marquess didn't touch her.

SugarRoses and Yume-sama like this.
  20. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the prince is some decent one, but in ch 42 it appered, he is a trash too......

Nika Tsubasa likes this.