Spoiler I’m a Fake Saint But the Gods are Obsessed

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Apr 23, 2021.

1. 0mimi0

0mimi0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa is scheduled for October 1 (may be postponed):blobpopcorn:

Cutey Porcupiney likes this.
  2. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now its making the story more complicated with different timeline:facepalm:

3. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Meishou

Meishou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art looks nice!
    But I have to say, I prefer Kyle's novel design better. In this one, he looks like Cas with red hair

5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

A part of me is happy with the multiverse ending but I'm also happy the default ending WE readers got to see and focus in and presumably the main timeline is Merchant/black hair route. I may not have read the novel past ch.2 but seeing my previous comment here being option DK (due to tropes) or merchant (who did not mistreat her in the earliest chapters, seeing the manhwa made me shudder just seeing Reyhaus's prison comment all over again. CP offering his head just for her love is gonna be... something. Right now, he just threatened her to choose him), remember everyone, Cas according to spoilers is emotionless or a kuudere but my comment mentioned at the early chapters, he kept GIVING her gifts. Sus behavior and too good to be true but better than the openly threatening option. With the spoilers though, I'm curious with CP route, at least Reyhaus HAD to be manipulated (and failed at that) so slight acceptance for me but what about spoilers with CP?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2022
  6. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa art is so nice~~ :aww::aww:
    I once read the TLed novel, but eventually I just got too lazy to read them ^^;
    It was good, looking forward to the manhwa :blobpopcorn:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
    Priar likes this.
  7. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought I could see Diego xD

kaedeyuuki likes this.
  8. Nada Amore

Nada Amore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen a lot of blondes too.

Th.ay and RegisteredToAskAThing like this.
  9. Cutey Porcupiney

Cutey Porcupiney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...and silver/white hairs.

10. Lost_Antipa

Lost_Antipa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly im just happy that she doesn't initially end up with the priest/ the blonde( i think his name is Rahas or smt ).

Because he just freaks me out like :
    ( this may be a spoiler for someone )
    in the beginning of the story when a maid was asking the FL for money because that maid knew that the mc is a fake, and the MC showed who is the boss and didn't give money to the maid. The priest just walked in and kil*ed the maid, said soen sh*t and left.

Don't get me wrong i know that leaking the secret could cause some major problems but the FL already made the maid shut up also the maid irateted me too and i wanted her to suffer or something but killing her without blinking an eye in front of the FL was just bad.
    I haven't finished this story yet so i dont know if he changes ( which he probably does when he gets to kbow the FL better because you know that's always what happenes in this kind of stories)
    but right now im hoping for major development in his character.

I also read the spoiler about the MULTIVERSE and honestly don't know how i fell about it. Im fine with it because everyone gets there happy ending ( p.s and this story is still a reverse harem you know ). I would have liked it more if it ended like the OGnovel ended ( it ended with every ML marrying the OGFL) because thats the most harem ending but then again thats a little fu*ked up too .
    But i also would have liked it if there was just one ml in the end the story could have been more clear and all ...

Last edited: Oct 23, 2022
    Charlotteoxford likes this.
  11. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I know the ML is black hair and that there's a multiverse thing going on, but I honestly wish if the ML was one of the gods instead. Would have been super intresting.

12. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the gods I wanna see how the gods look like lmao. Will they physically appear in front of the MC?

Reinnhildr and kaedeyuuki like this.
  13. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it safe to assume that MC got transmigration was by done higher being than god in the book as these gods were surprised and found the MC is far interesting to follow?

Cutey Porcupiney likes this.
  14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

Since the latest MTL manhwa chapter introduced CP, can someone share the mention here in this thread about MC accidentally touching his... thing or most likely the bulge? What was that about?

15. SanoReoluv

SanoReoluv Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i almost drop this manhwa bc the ml is black hair againnn. glad to know it's multiverse . i don't read the novel but if the god is handsome , why not make them the multiverse ml too damn.

also, it's true half isekai manhwa hv white/silver/blond ml but at least half of them are long hair ml & is actually hot . i'm tired & sick of black hair ml including the modern manhwa too . like pleaseee make ml hair pink , purple or some shit . fl can have different hair color most of the time , so why not ml??? everytime i see black hair ml , i just think "are they tired of coloring ml hair?"

Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
  16. Tornister12311

Tornister12311 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why drop it? story from what u can see is intresting so why drop it just because ml have black hair :unsure:

Th.ay likes this.
  17. Yudk4ko

Yudk4ko Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “I think the Saintess ate the child.” :blobfearful:
    Reihausd, who was alone in the Grand Sanctuary and prayed while looking at the statue , felt a rush of people approaching behind his back. But he was just engrossed again, paying attention only to his prayer.

As he slowly turned back around after a while, he saw Dwayne’s face, kneeling on one of his knees and waiting.

Dwayne’s face was stiffer than usual.

He asked him with cool eyes.

“What is going on?”

Reihausd was such a mesmerizing man that even a man like him would be stunned. But when he met his eyes, he felt a strong sensation that made him shiver.

Dwayne opened his mouth, still with a very stiff and still expression on his features.

“There is something I didn’t understand. I’m talking about the Saintess.”

“…”

Reihausd hardened his eyebrows at those words.

“It’s something that can’t be understood.”
    Dwayne’s lips trembled.

It was rare for a Paladin with sword expert-level skills to look so pale.

Moments later, Dwayne opened his mouth again.

“The Saintess helped a child, who was nearly dying after being hit by a horse in the square, to the inn room and closed the door.”

Reihausd furrowed his eyebrows even more.

“You mean the dying child?”

“Because there was no hope… I thought the Saintess would give her final prayers for the last time so that her child could leave in peace…”

Dwayne remembered what had happened.

Blood splattered on the floor and the child disappeared from nowhere. And the Saintess’ hands were full of blood.

“The child is gone.”

Reihausd raised his eyebrows at those words.

Dwayne said he didn’t quite understand.

“How on the earth could this even happen!”

Even thinking about it again, it was so strange.

The body completely disappeared.
    The whole thing.

“…”

He continued looking at Reihausd.

“So I use my reasoning skills to deduce…”

Dwayne’s face darkened to the point that it couldn’t get any darker.

Reihausd stood still and stared at him.

A single moment later, he finally opened his mouth.

“I think that the Saintess ate that child.”

18. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont like harems because I dont beleive there is any love in that but a mutliverse ending is such a shallow cop out. I men I was already iffy when the dude just casually killed a maid.

The infant eating was a surprise tho

19. Cutey Porcupiney

Cutey Porcupiney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol I remember this...Dwayne's reasoning—I can't:blobrofl: it didn't passed his mind that she healed him (it's understandable anyway) but straight-up saying "she ate the kid" kills me

Laerta and Th.ay like this.
  20. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Series Discussion

My opinion on CP drastically improved knowing he's a most likely tsundere portrayal at this point. If OGbody actually had a decent chance, its a wonder why she had to act uhh... b*tchy? At the very least though, thanks to multiverse ending, I think I don't mind CP moving to maybe even boy #2. Can't believe Rehause isn't my top 3 (but like someone said, him casually killing people to keep a secret was a bit hardcore. A man being affected to the point of sleeping due to a confession is much more charming to me)

Edit: Let me also add now that MTL manhwa chapters are now at 12, I think the series did a somewhat decent job in at least main TL with Cas setup. Hessen is the most useful god to her so far. Sure, Monde has helped her with money with auctions but all things considered, its hard not to make a mistake when you're knowledgeable about something. Hessen made a mistake with a thunder after the oracle but MC forgave him when he sent the thunder the second time. Now, we find out before auctioning the dagger, Cas is the only LI (love interest) to not be involved with the old body?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2022
    kaedeyuuki and julietarich like this.