Other Request Novel of A Villainess No More (aka The Evil Lady Will Change)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by May Our Dreams Come True, Oct 22, 2022.

Tags:
  1. May Our Dreams Come True

May Our Dreams Come True Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone,

I really want to read the novel of the manhua/manhwa A Villainess No More (found on tappytoon). It's apparently a collaboration manhua/manhwa between Chinese and Korean authors adapted from a Korean novel.

But I've searched everywhere, including the forum on spoilers for the manhua/manhwa version. But I simply haven't found an answer to where can I find the novel version of A Villainess No More. If it's only in raws, then that's a pity, I can't read or understand Korean. If the raws are Chinese, I'll be able to read it. Regardless, a link to the raws would still be nice, but English translated version would obviously be nice.

But first I don't even know the novel title and even when I Google search the original Korean title (well, I don't even know if it's the Korean novel title since I found it on the manhwa site), everything's in Korean. I'm giving up hope on finding a translated version of the novel A Villainess No More. I really enjoyed the manhua/manhwa too. It'll be a pity if I can't read the novel.

Anyways, thanks!

M30WWWW and Cutey Porcupiney like this.
  2. etsuhun

etsuhun Mer-Mer-Mer-Merm4id!

Reading List:
    Link
    恶女会改变 is the cn title, if this helps u finding the novel faster

M30WWWW and littlebittycricket like this.
  3. May Our Dreams Come True

May Our Dreams Come True Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I found that title on the manhua website but no matter if it's Google or the Chinese baidu website, I just can't find the novel either, only the manhua *sigh* But thanks!