LCD I Was a Sword When I Reincarnated

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yggdrasil, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Eisvarith Devirea

Eisvarith Devirea [Mza {Valkyrie Awakens} Mya]

Reading List:
    Link
    sooo does anyone know how good the translation provided by franscurryTL over Travis Translation that is right now currently going on? I was trying to binge read it once after so many chapters when the one at Travis TL suddenly stop doing it and i found myself confused because i havent touched the one at FranscurryTL cause i thought that one was MTL, turns out maybe I was wrong because when i checked randomly, like just random chapter, turns out it was decent? idk, im not really sure since i feel so lost right now.
    edit: actually never mind, I think I made this because i'm a bit bothered with which TL i should go with and this makes me feel so lost. I'll figure it out myself i think.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2022
  2. lordtalon

lordtalon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't found any issue with franscurryTL so far. Also I'm impatient when there is things happening in the story that grab me so its a matter of preference.

Eisvarith Devirea likes this.
  3. Insanityplea

Insanityplea *Head Tilt*....*Fart*

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently reading and on 353...Who the hell is RNF? I tried finding their site, but im just going off NU links. The whole "If you arnt reading on our site, its stolen" is just getting tiresome. >_>

Eisvarith Devirea likes this.
  4. gangbuntu

gangbuntu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 1264: Teyaaaaah! Curry Slash!