Spoiler The Mistress Runs Away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Just_One_More_Chapter, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, and becomes a famous author like Antenna (I forgot her name so I used her nickname)*the one who wrote a whole fiction on the Duke...

Creolenerd likes this.
  2. Book Lover Slytherine

Book Lover Slytherine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes!!! I was screaming whole time! Why would anyone choose to be a mistress to be abused when she had the perfect option of asking help! And not just anyone else. Your biological uncle! You know he'll help you if you ask, then still why would you be a mistress? Illogical!

3. ehfo0

ehfo0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question, if the ML is the FL first man, wouldn't he know that she is a virgin after their first night!!!
    How could he believe that she is a wh*re.
    Also, can any one post about when he found that she was innocent and she really did love him.

DOHere, Th.ay and blacknevar like this.
  4. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not every woman bleeds after the first time.

Heyer, Pipi1989, Juslikejazz and 2 others like this.
  5. ehfo0

ehfo0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find FL very unfortunate.
    Everybody betrayed her, even her maid, Melissa whom she loved so much. Does anyone know if she ever finds out about her betrayal?

Regardless of how trashy ML is, it seems like he didn't sleep with anyone else after her. Was he loyal to her during the 5 year separation?

6. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    What is your point?

7. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's said he didn't slept with his first wife so I guess he didn't sleep with others after he threw FL away

8. ehfo0

ehfo0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers?
    can anyone post some chapters?
    it is hard to wait for the translation.

9. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone know what happen to the queen in the end? I feel like she is the end game villain

Ravenz likes this.
  10. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing. ML just decreased her influence by forming his ties with underworld so she can't force her to do anything. He is the one who forcefully gets Queens approval for marriage using his power.

There is no true villain in this story. The author might have tried to make Tom, ML's previous aide's son, a true villain but he wasn't a big threat or a memorable villain like head maid. Every villain and their ending was a disappointment cuz most were dealt behind the scenes. Even when FL found out what previous staff did to her, she find out after they were already dead. So any conclusion with villains is unsatisfying. Author also made the whole 2nd half after 2nd runaway extremely boring and bland. Maybe ML himself was too villainous to have any competitors.

11. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What they did to her?I can't remember.

12. AnotherDayAnotherStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Framed her for cheating. Spread the word she is courtesan and swindler. Head maid possibly did stuff to her to train her as courtesan. Sent a fake publisher to her. Wanted to do more harm to her when she returned but ML has figured out by then. Her personal maid even tho she was threatened ruined her life when she gave het false testimony.

donaiseiyuu, Ang3Blue, Th.ay and 5 others like this.
  13. ehfo0

ehfo0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any body know what will happen to Melissa , her Maid?
    Can someone post the episode when he finds out Damion is his son?

14. Galla02006

Galla02006 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly can’t blame the ML. He didn’t apologize for before the first time around? It’s cuz he was never taught to, his father left soon after he was born and his mother ran back to her home country cuz she was scared, leaving behind her CHILD who from spoilers I’ve gathers was around 10, so is he a trash ML? no. His parents were trash.
    and in my humble opinion, him apologies for his actions the second time around is him finally learning actions have consequences.

Juslikejazz, Tmicharie and mahrrade like this.
  15. AnotherDayAnotherStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Having sad past literally should not be a reason to stop acting like a decent human. Honestly who doesn't have hardship and harsh life? Does that mean we should start projecting it on others :blobawkward: The guy literally wished for the child to burn cuz he thought she let another man touch her. His parents are both at fault but he himself admit that he only hate women. And the child is around 7.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
  16. Lazylady01

Lazylady01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoils me about how the society view her after their marriage?:blob_plusone:

17. Galla02006

Galla02006 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my mind it’s not about the sad past more like the developmental Issue he would experience
    They say what you’re exposed to during your childhood impacts you development and personally in the future

18. AnotherDayAnotherStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Yet he is the one who scarred his own child's childhood the most. First thing he did is separate child and mother. Didn't let the crying child meet his mom cuz he doesn't like the fact child is someone else's. It is no one's duty to fix him and in the end it doesn't change the fact that he had done wrong deeds. He grew up to be a murderer for power. Every criminal has some sort of bad past but does that excuse the crime? No. FL also became an orphan when she was 5, she got hated and rejected by her relatives. Had minimal work opportunity, got duped by her friend, sold herself, got thrown out and had a child with weak health. She is dumb but she didn't used her hardships as an excuse to hate all mankind. Also the fact is author wrote this ML as genius and capable yet he was easily fooled by his own staff. Even after 5 years he believed her to be whore and only changed mind after hearing truth from 3rd party.

19. rubyizek

rubyizek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. For someone who boast of resources and intelligence he's really the dumbest ML (even the word 'dumb' is too kind for him). I am reading the novel and can't believe that he started to look for MC all because of the suggestion by his aide - "for the sake of curing his headache."

20. AnotherDayAnotherStory

Reading List:
    Link
    The author wasted all time making him horrible that when he was out of picture and 2nd ML showed up, none of the readers missed him :ROFLMAO: Her chemistry with 2nd ML was so good. He respected her as a person, showed interest in her hobbies and was supportive. Man even said, I know you are not ready for relationship but I'll wait and one day heal your heart and fill it with so much love :oops:

But we all know that didn't happen and she went back to trash after one of the most boring and useless redemption arc I've seen.

donaiseiyuu, DOHere, Th.ay and 6 others like this.