Resolved Child protagonist manhua/wa

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by whimsandfantasies, Oct 26, 2022.

1. whimsandfantasies

whimsandfantasies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure if there is a novel as well. Anyways, the plot is as follows-
    • It is a fantasy world with magic in it, where they have to hold a ceremony to know your magic powers blessed by different spirits
    • The MC died in her original world and is born here to an influential family. Her parents love her but she remembers her past life so she is unwilling to stay here and wishes to return to her original world. She creates quite a ruckus for her mother, crying all the time
    • She, then, while still as a a baby, enters (not sure how, maybe the subconscious does while she sleeps) a sacred land which has a dragon as a guardian and five main spirits who tells her why she remembers her past memories (not much context to the story though) and she finally accepts it.
    • She has two brothers, one older and one younger and has the prince as her friend.
    • She has all the elements as her magic power but she lies that she has only two, I guess.
    • Then, she creates new games, writes adventure novels that are very famous and creates school bags and pouches. These were while she is still a child.
    • It is a funny story which was still ongoing. Last I read the manhwa, she was still a child.
    Does anyone know this manhwa?

2. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. whimsandfantasies

whimsandfantasies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the one! Thank you so much!

sixone7 likes this.