Spoiler The Tyrant Wants To Live Honestly/ 폭군님은 착하게 살고 싶어

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now this is the type of story which is more practical tbh. I like it. U know the most obvious thing is that when children don't receive love from their parents or if they receive lesser love than their siblings, children don't come to hate their parents but rather they start hating their sibling who receives more love. I had always wondered why the female protags always came to hate their parents cz no child would hate parents more than their sibling who stole the things that belonged to them. Well logically yes, the parent is at fault but children can't understand logic, and even adults face this thing. They would rather hate the sibling uk. Well of course there are exceptions where the child is very logical but every single story had this exceptional protag who knew that parents not loving her doesn't connect to the siblings. So this story is perfectly made which describes the human mentality or the way humans think in a perfect way. It's always jealousy that comes to the mind first rather than logic uk.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
  2. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone facking spoil us about that pos of a so called father????? I literally hated worthless irredeemable father

3. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious but can we get some more spoilers!? What ends up happening with her father and brother?

beazacha and Shey_04 like this.
  4. june27

june27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please we need the mlt someone please give me the novel

Nishichi likes this.
  5. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the Ml?

6. Tornister12311

Tornister12311 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    stupid question, u can check first 2 pages.... cmon u can't even do this XD?

7. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    More spoilers please~ :meowflower:

8. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pleaseee

9. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully there's gonna be spoilers about the dad's problems.. and I'm begging for the fl to never forgive him.. fl, just stay as a villainess and never forgive him. U look way hotter that way.

10. Raphe

Raphe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is easier blame other than one self. Regardless is not the child fault but the adults that weren't able to keep the woman alive.

It took you more time to write that down, that will have actually take you to write the answer. It seems being nice is so hard this days.

11. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is not born villain the people arround ger made her into one.
    -Her jerk father
    -Ignorant brother
    -Selfish ex
    -Maid who kept her hopes up for nothing, etc.

12. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree with the brother being ignorant is also part to blame. Reminds me of those stories with sisters who are heavily favored, and the sister stays ignorant the whole story. Doesn't even get any sort of punishment. Author's tend to forget that ignorance is also a sin lol they always do this so that the fl has a good reason for forgiving those shits. Hopefully this one doesn't follow this..

13. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    imagine when the father dies, he meets his wife in the afterlife and she just says "wtf is wrong with you? i didn't die so you could treat one of our children like shit. never try and find me in this afterlife again"
    i know it's not gonna happen but the fact that you are willing to blame a child for killing their mother, holds the logic in my mind that:
    1. you obviously love the wife more than the child and having a child with the woman you love is almost like a bonus
    2. the only reason you would have loved that child is because your wife was there
    3. it didn't cross your mind that they both could have died and the survival of the child could have been due to the wife's effort? and by mistreating the child, you are basically spitting in your wife's face?
    4. blaming the new life that was just brought into the world, is the easiest target. not god, not the doctor, not the midwife; a child that has no idea what is even happening. they always act like the moment the child came out of the womb, they just slit their mom's throat

14. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Other Happy Ignorant Siblings who don't have any malice towards the FL but are as annoying as hell in the FanRomDra Genre:
    • I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again! - Maryjun
    • Loved by Her Sister’s Former Fiancée/Betrothed to My Sister's Ex - Anastasia
    • The Time of the Terminally Ill Extra - Lia, Pel and Enfrich

In 'I Was Born As The Demon Lord's Daughter' the grieving Deutergonist/Father also blamed the infant daughter the moment his beloved wife died after giving birth to her. In full of rage he attempted to kill newborn FL but stopped at the right time when he realized how much his deceased wife wanted their baby. Not sure, if the spirit or an illusion (he created in his head) of his wife actually appeared for a moment in front of him to remind him that the Baby FL is the fruit of their love.
    Feeling sad, regrets and so ashamed of himself he dedicated his life of becoming a doting widowed father that will cherish, raise and protect the FL with lots of love.

This story was the first rare FanRomDra plot where the Father of the FL can't blame her for the death of his loving wife/her mother and doesn't abuse/neglect/looked down on her at all!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
  15. Alasse

Alasse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me the father dies an ugly death and his wife gets to beat him in the afterlife, I can't really stand those shitty "you killed your mom so I despise you" fathers, it just pisses me off

16. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So The left one (White hair) seems Ethan ML - meet during debutante and right one (Black hair) that ex that is Theon obsessed with “Julia”?
    Correct if I am wrong. I just wanted to summarise & confirm seeing the spoilers.

BrytteM, toleneram and Lucy scarlet like this.
  17. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right

evanesco99211 likes this.
  18. Mangagirl4

Mangagirl4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any summery spoilers for this story?

19. BadAllDay

BadAllDay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ethan is the ML (white-haired guy) and he also came back. Actually, he is the one who made it happen.

In the 1st life, he has a horrible childhood because he is the bastard son of a prostitute and the Duke, so he is mistreated by the Duchess and his older half brother. After the brother dies because of his own stupidity, Ethan becomes the heir and plays the part, having a great disdain for those who wants to win his favour now because of his rank. He meets by chance Dorothea and recognizes her as a kindred spirit, someone who is the same as him (not loved by her father, etc). For him, Dorothea is perfect as she is, even if she cannot summond the light spirits, he believes she can be a great queen. Si he becomes some sort of servant/follower, doing everything in his power to help her get the throne, he doesn't care about others or innocent people, he only cares about her.

However, he hates Theon as he sees him as her weakness and also because he knows Theon is using Dorothea (he found out his secret). The real reason behind Theon 's engagement with Dorothea is that Theon has contact with dark spirits and he can only control them when the light spirits of Raymond, Dorothea's brother, are near. Once Raymond dies, he starts losing his mind and commits suicide.

In this 2nd life, he wants her to become queen because he still believes she is the correct person to do a good job, but he won't make the same mistakes or let her suffer again.

Extra info: in the debut ball or whatever is when Dorothea realices he also came back from the previous life. And she also sort of "accepts" he's been in love with her for a long time.
    Then he kisses her while she cries.

(I haven't finished the novel yet, sorry.)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2022
    smeilia, mmem, Skold and 177 others like this.
  20. aymara88

aymara88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler but can you explain about her father? He ever fell sorry about how he mistreated her? Thanks again and also where I can read the novel?

beazacha, aiheli, aanjima_ and 4 others like this.