Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. CaleFan 24

CaleFan 24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He waited three years to get married, Basen is not his biological son.

2. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes I know about that, I just wanted to know how he ended up marrying Violan. I've been spoiled that he loved his first wife very much, I wanted to know how he was able to move on.

3. DarkeAOU

DarkeAOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it was ever specifically stated how they met or got married. It felt like Violan knew and liked the previous wife when she and Cale talked about her at Drew's grave. So they were probably at least friends. As much backstory as Violan gets, though, it's funny that this part (Basen's paternity and why/how she married Cale's father) is left blank.

4. naomi120

naomi120 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    like what experiment?
    don't tell me that they were the cause of the monsters in the original world of KRS? Then there are more worlds "experiments"
    what happened the same?
    hahaha Redok is now misunderstanding Cale...
    WAIT YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT HUNTERS ARE NOT HUMAN? I mean, they may be magicians, sword masters but they are within the range of a human!
    I can't be! I want to know what happens next!

CaleFan 24 likes this.
  5. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been wondering. Cale has the power to make his body as though as a boulder - that happend at the battle at the gorge of death. Wouldn't he be able to withstand the damage of instant if he used them together?

naomi120 likes this.
  6. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary:blobangel:

:meowtihihi: Redok has lost it he couldn't accept that he lost, but Cale hit him hard:blob_plusone:... too bad for him all the things he said to Cale he will experience it once, he wakes up... everything burns, and all be white:blobsmirk:

:facepalm: Zero (red flag) is becoming to be not just a Cale worshipper admire but the whole gang (aka the strong people)...... though I think not in a healthy way...:sweating_profusely:

:blobjoy: Raon's long-time wish of copying Cale's evil smile is soon coming true:blob_grin: Raon's reaction was so Cale, especially how he said it:blobrofl: I hope CH comment will make Cale finally realise his charming influence on the kids:blobjoy:

:blobtorch:AP cheapskates going to have fun but I wonder if that will be enough, though I am worried this time Cale will faint at 100%:notlikeblob: I hope Cale will also use GoFP flame in the church might help avoid him from fainting....

Can't wait to see what Cale's plan in burning the world (so like a villain would do:blobsweat:) and Happy Halloween to all!:blob_ghost:

If I recall he only use it once that time but I think it wasn't Cale's doing but Super Rock's since he needs to protect Cale from exploding till he is balance.... I guess he hasn't learned it yet and I believe he couldn't use his AP (only briefly) if he was using instant at that time....

But since Cale leveled up a bit, I wonder how strong his body has become now:hmm: the WT did say the Calkeba was good for him.....

7. Sansushira

Sansushira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyouuu...

Well.. Ch.. We all knew that kids always resemble their parent dnt we? :blob_grin:

But, I always want to know how powerful Cale if he using hist lightingbolt on full power all out in this planet.. I hope.. Well I hope that didnt make this planet dissapear for good too hhahha.. RIP CALE's MINE if that happen.. :blobjoy:

8. Dina F Rahmah

Dina F Rahmah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find the author seems to really like the color red.
    -Flynn (Originally America), this is a color name meaning "the one with red hair".
    - Roan (Irish origin), this means "little redhead".

Akawain and Uncopyright like this.
  9. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometime in the future

Church of fire of destruction: So, oh Great Purifier, would you prefer the statue in your temple to wield the godly power in right or left hand?

10. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary:blobangel:

This whole chapter feels like a monster horror movie.... the monster really fits the Halloween (the eyes) season:blob_ghost: and the hero that will save the day:blob_grin: on the other hand Redok did say there are more of these monsters:blobangery: if so where are the rest and hope can they contain them while waiting for Cale's arrival:sweating_profusely:

I wonder where the others are right now, and can they stop all of them by using the King?!:sweating_profusely:, I really hope on Friday Cale doesn't faint even at the last minute, cute Raon is still worried for his dad:bloblove:

11. naomi120

naomi120 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that Vale the truth does not get hurt, I am very curious about whether Cale has accumulated karma?
    Wouldn't that make him another target for the hunters?

12. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am very curious:

Is there a love interest for our Cale according to the OG Light Novel or can we just assume that he is asexual aromantic?

I'm fine with either.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
  13. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    For now there isn't and I honestly hope there would be none in the future. I feel like it doesn't suit this story. The only love interest is his family ::bloblove::

DarkeAOU and Ddragonesse like this.
  14. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You probably mean his adorable mystical two fog cats and black dragon ::bloblove::

15. Ashuu

Ashuu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought this was made clear before but the two worlds speak the same but their writing is different, like in this world in the roan kingdom they speak Korean but don't use hanguel but something else, otherwise Cale would not have been able to understand anything when he first came to this world

Ardna likes this.
  16. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you assume that Deruth didn't know about OGCale's trash act. I have always felt that he did know it was all fake, but decided to ignore it or rather let it be. Maybe he also vaguely guessed the reasons behind it. Then when Cale has dropped the trash facade (as it seemed from the outside), Deruth supposed KRSCale was normal no-trash-Cale (mind you, Cale pretended to be drunkard for years, so the no-trash-personality Deruth remembered was the one of a child, so it is perfectly possible to not suspect something like soul swap)

17. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the summaries Angie. ::bloblove::

I think it's safe to call Cale a transcendence now. If I was there to witness his grace, there's no way I would think he’s not one.

Wow, you just said it on Wednesday and it's now happening. I can see how much Alberu would tease him if he got a wind of it.

And for Cale, Congrats Cale for the establishment of your first Monumental Statue. :blobangel:

naomi120, Ardna, Angie05 and 2 others like this.
  18. Rottenwomen

Rottenwomen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie::bloblove::::bloblove::

19. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary!:blobangel:

Finally, the day has come that Cale didn't faint after the battle but had a minor headache (finally the gang can be a bit at ease) :blob_grin: his major headache is his live size statue of himself:blobjoy::blobrofl:, who knew that small stable end up with such a huge impact:blobrofl: this one of those days that Cale would wish to faint:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

If Celoph hears about this his going jealous of this:blobjoy:, Alberu will have a shocking report when hears this, he will finally get what Cale means in their last call:blob_grin:, I love the reaction of both Goldie gramps and Sui smiling are teasing Cale and CH feels bad for Cale, he couldn't look him in the eye:blobjoy: I don't think Cale can scam his way out of this!

I can't wait for Monday if Cale can stop them from making his statue:blobjoy: and Redok's reaction when he finds out all his 300 years' plan failed within just days and his monster are ashes:blobsmirk:

naomi120, yukihibari and Ddragonesse like this.
  20. Blablahaha

Blablahaha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just my personal opinion reading part 2 til now but....does anyone feel like Cale and Sui's reunion is kinda anticlimactic? Like I'd expected more since KRS grieved over LSH and CJS deaths so much and they are like a family, but their reunion was kinda glossed over to focus on the hunters, and even their current interactions are minimal (looks like Sui is withholding A LOT of info) :blobpensive:

naomi120, G5life, kiara8 and 4 others like this.