Other Request I'm looking for a bl novel.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Cheshirecat04, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello.

I discovered a bl manwha named Mistake love with brother in Law and I would like to know if there is a novel with that title or another title. I find the story interesting but the manwha is very difficult to understand.

So far, MC has been in love with ML. They met in a blind date, get married but ML was always busy and always let MC alone in their house.
    Then MC discovered that ML was in love with his brother (MC brother). A lot of things happened but one day MC died and has been reborn.
    He decide to never pursue ML again but he kept entangled with him.

I don't understand yet is ML's attitude. It seems to me he has also reborn because he kept saying and doing strange things (like calling MC by his nickname, always find time to be with him, telling him to decorate their new House as he wish, which he never did before) but I'm not sure yet.
    I'm started to wonder if he really loved MC brother in the first timeline or if it was just the usual non communication/misunderstanding tropes.

That's why I'm really eager to find the novel because there are few chapters for now and it takes days to have the newest.

I hope you can help me.
    Thanks!

2. Nialaa

Nialaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No it's not a ABO novel.
    Still, thanks.