Spoiler Adeline's Deep Night / 아델린의 깊은 밤

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Oct 29, 2022.

Tags:
  1. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Manhwa/Webtoon Cover:
    FgPmxr2UUAAmRxv.jpeg

Author:
    이현성
    Official Novel Raws:
    Kakaopage
    Ridibooks
    Official Webtoon Raw:
    Kakaopage

Description:

“… Why did he kill me?”

Adele was the illegitimate daughter of the Lawtons. At the moment of her death, she returns to the morning of her wedding day 25 years ago, swallowing up her helpless memories of her previous life and holding back the hand of her husband, who killed herself. To carve out the life of Adeline Lawton, not Duchess of Benzac.

“Why do I feel good when I see this woman’s smiling face?” Duke Rey who rules the Dark Land. Under the mission of the revival of the heavens, he ran forward without feeling the slightest emotion, but out of necessity, he married Adele. He was not very impressed with her marriage or interested to Adele, but from a certain moment on, whenever he saw her, his hardened face softened. What is the reason?

“I have a question for you.”
    “Are you curious?”
    “Yesterday you said, no, you said you would protect me.”
    “… Was it?”
    “Why are you protecting me? No matter how much I thought about it, I couldn’t understand why you were trying to protect me.”
    “… I can own this land only if you leave safely.”

Screenshot_20221030-011052.png FgPnV9yVQAIKnY0.jpeg FgPnVoXVEAEsGo7.jpeg FgPnWK4UUAAYKNA.jpeg FgPnWYPUcAAJkQu.jpeg

Ang3Blue, Inasible, Roseburn and 11 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the ML cheat? Why would he bring the scarlet haired woman and give her the better room and the rights? and his attitude towards FL is really horrible...

4. Jeonsolmi

Jeonsolmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His behaviour is trashy and he brought her because of a prophecy so of course she is important so why do you treat her like that.he also brought another woman And he also killed her at her past life. I Don't like him at all

5. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    We just have to wait for some sob story justification or as usual it might be a 。⁠:° m i s u n d e r s t a n d i n g⁠°:⁠。 kek

6. Ashree

Ashree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping...

7. Siyasingh

Siyasingh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He killed her? In manhwa showed like this? And she forgave him?

9. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Yossy jc

Yossy jc Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know if ML was possessed to kill MC? since in the manhwa they make it understood that way, and the real culprit is the girl with carrot hair, I want to know if it's true?

eilistar and Lucy scarlet like this.
  12. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay this is my clairvoyance as a reader. I think that red haired woman who used the duchess’ bedroom in mansion was a demon descendant. You can see when Ray talked with his right hand man (the blondie) about heaven & demon beings, the artist put a red haired girl in démon explanation space.

Given that Ray is our typical ML who didn’t know much about human emotions (what a glory ✨), he thought putting a stranger woman in duchess’ bedroom wouldn’t stir any rumors nor hurt Adeline’s feeling.

I like Adeline’s character in this timeline so I’ll follow the story for now. She’s the calm type :aww: Just don’t fall for your husband, not anymore juseyo

13. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's a bullshit ml who will be justified whatsoever because he doesn't "understand emotions or feelings"??? Can author's stop with that kind of trope. And seriously, why tf is the fl still gonna go back to him. Girl, have sum self respect and dignity. Ridiculous.

14. astclia

astclia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some little spoilers since I'm really curious about this one but I cant find any, though I'm not sure if it's actually correct since it was only translated to English. Wherein the ML was actually a demon/angel or a half, I think that's why in the first life when he killed the FL he looks the same while the FL looks quite old. Also in the last volume of the novel the Demon King was their enemy and the final boss. Lastly I'm not really sure about this one but I think in the end of novel, the ML didn't make the FL a part demon/angel too that's why their lifespan is different so there's a possibility that the FL will grow old and may die while the ML will remain the same, which is really sad tho. Also even though I want to find his reason for killing her I can't find about that part, anyways that's all.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
  15. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looked like she was gonna kill him first and he killed her before she could from the manhwa... or am I mistaken

16. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    25 years (according to translation) she loved him.

Questions:
    • I need know why he was willing to kill her
      • He strong enough to knock the knife out her hand and subdue her, plus FL seem very kind, did he hate her enough to just kill her?
    • And why did she try to attack him too?
      • we can't blame just one party when she attacked first. She loved him so much, so was there a reason she attacked him
    • Who's the women he brought with him to the house?
    • Does ML finds out about the past timeline and what is his reaction?

Now, I doubt he cheated.

Judging from what I read he seems to be a demon, so he doesn't seem to know how humans work. So he looks like he might not now the full rights and wrongs to humans, which includes feelings and considerations of others. Like FL said, he's not a bad person but he's cold and neglectful.

Also when talking about demons and angels a character was shown (but not their face) amd it looked like the women he brought to the house. So she might be part of this demon and angels situation

Also ppl question why FL still married him, yall need stop looking at this with modern views. If you look at it, her marriage with him wasn't all bad, it was why better than her living with her family. We don't know the full reason of her plan but honestly her marrying for now is better than staying at a place we're they treated her worst. Plus she doesn't die until 25yrs later, she got enough time to change things for herself.

Update: She might be remembering things wrong too, not all her memories are intact, as of ch.7 she said her memory is off and something doesn't seem right.
    Theres two theories i saw, One, It could she had a vision rather than regressing back in time. Or Two, maybe the one that killed her was disguise as Ray (ML)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2022
  17. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone put spoilers tag me pls

18. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art reminds me a bit of 'how to get my husband on my side' but wow ML is giving major garbage vibes so far. FL says that he was patient and kind to her but the spoilers say otherwise damn.

19. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, I'll tell the setting first so that you won't find it difficult to understand. So, in the setting, there are 3 realms;
    1. Heavenly or Celestial realm where the Daeva live in, their leader was named Dellot, there once a temple and the name of the God they followed was Dellotman, but now the temple was destroyed after the war with the Demon.
    2. Demon realm where the Suu (Idk how to put it in english, but some manhwa tl used Asura) live in, their leader was the Demon King, their temple now became the only religion in the empire where the followers followed Suumantra as their God.
    3. The Middle realm, the place humans lived in, also a place where both Daevas and Suus came to get entertainment, and sometimes they fell in love, got married and had children, this is also the place where the prophet was born and became their leader, there’s only one prophet at one time, and if the prophet dies, there will be the new prophet born at that time. There are two ways for the Daevas and Suus to get to the middle realm; 1. Incarnation, by their soul entering human’s body and drove the original owner’s soul away. They couldn’t use their own abilities when they used this method. 2. Embodiment, by using their original body and descended to the middle realm.

Herrace Benzark or Ray, he was the current leader of the Daevas, Dellot Herrace. He was also the youngest Daeva, because when he was 'born' and got the signs that only Dellots could have, the war with the Demon broke out, and the tree of life in the heavenly realm's side was burned, so no more Daeva could be born without it (Daevas and Demons didn't have parents, they were born from the tree of life). The defeated Daevas went to 'silence' (some kind of hibernation) because they lost the tree of life, so they couldn't use their strength. The ML was the only Daeva 'alive' because the previous Dellot, Dellot Fabian, hid him in the middle realm. After the death of the Fabian, the ML lived for 500 years to find and woke the Daevas who went into Silence in the middle realm, and there he met Aster and Wakan who were actually older than him, but because their age was stopped while went into silence, they now looked like the same age.

Adeline Letton, she was an illegitimate daughter of the Count with his maid. Her mother came to the Count and claimed that Adele was his daughter, and later on she was killed by the Count. And she was also the incarnation of the Demon King. The Demon King was sleeping inside her body, and she couldn’t wake up for decades bcs Adele was so strong. But after she woke up, she sometimes took over her body and put Adele’s soul to sleep, this was also the reason why there were some memories that she couldn’t remember she ever experienced before.

She was a daughter of a rural commoner, she was also the real prophet. When she was 7 years old, her ability was known to Marquis Filbert, and he killed her parents, two brothers and held her eldest brother hostage to threatened her to work for him. In the first timeline, she was jealous and hated the FL bcs she could live comfortably even without doing anything, while she herself should be useful to Marquis Filbert in order to live. In this timeline she betrayed the Marquis and worked for Adele bcs she protected her and didn’t use her like the Marquis did.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2022
  20. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first timeline, it was showed that the ML thrusted his sword at the FL, but the truth was the FL asked him to kill her because there was the Demon King inside her, and she grabbed his wrist and killed herself with the sword on his hand. After FL's death, ML became crazy and killed the people he ran into, whether they were Devas, Suus or humans, he killed them all. He wanted to kill himself, but the Deva and Suu couldn't kill themselves, so once again he had to spend the lonely battle by himself.

The FL has a trauma about the black tower in the Dark Land becase she was locked in there in the first timeline. But the truth is, the black tower is the most safe place in the Dark Land. It was the last method they have if something unwanted happened. It was prepared to hid the Dellot, and only one person can be hidden in the Black Tower, so by the ML yielding the Black Tower to the FL, it meant that she was more precious than himself. He locked her in the Black Tower in the same time with Hella's stay in the Dark Land because he felt that Hella was dangerous to the FL, so he hid her to the place Hella couldn't see her.

Here are your spoilers~

Last edited: Apr 1, 2023