Happy Halloween! So, what is the most mean trick youve ever done to someone? (。>‿‿<。 )

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dreamups, Oct 31, 2022.

?

Do you enjoy Halloween?

1. I love it.

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. I dislike it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't hate it or like it.

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Dreamups

Dreamups Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy Halloween! So Halloween is a time for pranks and a lot of fun. Do share your experiences! (๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و

2. Deleted member 456425

Deleted member 456425 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to be class rep in high school. Sometimes, I get called to the faculty coz a teacher is busy or won't be able to come to class.
    After going back to the room, I'd announce in a loud voice and a totally serious poke face: Guysss, there's an exam later on ms. math's class!
    Then calmly go back to my chair.

There's this pause before the room descends into chaos to review lessons. Amusing haha.

Ash_Kira and Cyltea like this.
  3. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My family made fun of me for years about being into anime. Took a bit of effort but I managed to get the younger ones into it. This year the three of the younger ones are all going as characters from Naruto. In other words cosplaying. There were many groans but I think it's funny.

Side note only 2 are old enough to make the decision themselves. The third is only 1 year old and I just put them in a nine tailed fox costume. I'm counting it because they like the hood with ears.

4. Resplendor

Resplendor High Lord of Souls

Reading List:
    Link
    I once successfully tricked one of my teachers to sit on a whoopie cushion. English teacher 10th grade. It was glorious.

5. Dreamups

Dreamups Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHA I'm imagining how yours friends would react when they know the truth. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Lmao.

You have avenged yourself, alright!

Hmm, I'm curious about what happens afterwards! ( ͡°⁄ ⁄ ͜⁄ ⁄ʖ⁄ ⁄ ͡°)

6. Milo_Leo

Milo_Leo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I one time scare my little brother i think he was 10 or 11 and i hid behind the couch in the lounge room in the dark and my brother came into the room to go to my parents room which was on the other side of me and he turn it look like we made eye contact so i thought 'damn guess cant scare him' but decide to go through with it so i shout really loud "ROWR" and he screamed and fell to the ground scared and i was confused. Turns out he turned because he was scare of the dark room not that he saw me. It was the best as before he always scare me so it was good pay back

7. Kelsealoufromkalamazoo

Kelsealoufromkalamazoo [The Luckiest Sunfish]

Reading List:
    Link
    I use to live in a two story house, and the stairs were located around a corner. I would wait until the perfect moment when my baby sister would walk around the corner, and jump down 5 steps to land in front of her and yell. She would always cry, and I thought it was so fun.