Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Gallahan know about tia past ???

2. Ilsooy

Ilsooy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No he didn't, actualy no one know about her past lives except her mom -who have seen the future- and her grandmother.
    My bet is Gallahan and Perez will know in the side stories (second season)
    The grandmother told Tia that: "Can you take care of the clan people when they come to the empire? We can't hide forever"
    And in Laurel marriage they mentioned that duke from the other kingdom who is so powerful and strong, and i think he's the antagonist of the second season (it was also mentioned that he was intreseted in developping aura -and mana- ig?).
    I think what the grandmother have seen about the clan future is related to him.. idk, just some thoughts
    Ended up discussing :blobphone:..

Tiis_Ganda, Paris_Eve, Viliel and 3 others like this.
  3. mociig

mociig Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, tia already promised Gallahan to tell him later.

bahahaha ikr this novel focused on tia character development (strategist, merchant, etc) but she also has a weakness in that she's not strong physically, Perez's character (strong, mana possessor at a young age) covers this part of tia so they look synced.

Paris_Eve and Viliel like this.
  4. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the pace of the manhwa can anyone who read the novel tell me how long till we see Vestian's downfall? Now that his true character has been revealed I just want to get rid off him ASAP. I can't believe that such a douchbag could get away with everything in the 1st TL and that the twins even chose him over their mother. So disappointing.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2022
  5. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the real problem is that we ve seen this type of ML already countless times in many several other FanRomDra Stories about FL wanting to survive/earn her privileges back in a novel fantasy world and helping the ML getting the big throne....
    The dark haired royal true talented chosen King ML being constantly neglected/abused/oppressed/threatened/targeted by his evil trashy father emperor and evil petty empress stepmother has to play the role of the romantic bryonic hero.
    And because he is so isolated and so sad, he will automatically inevitably fall in love with the first female one who saves and nurtures him: That is The NLOG aristocratic or sometimes commoner FL with some cheat skills who knows everything about her fated designated ML she is raising to become a powerful ruler.

Universal Romance Novel Rule:
    The ML/Manchild can't resist and stay away from his FL & she the Heroine can't help but to fix him/be a hesitant inofficial therapist/therapy pet for him. He basically is just a common stock character only existsing as either the problematic toxic dangerous or ideal devoted cute attractive main love-interest for the reincarnated protagonist. Both types will give the struggling noble FL as a reward a wealthy glamourous prestige prominent life until the end of their existence.
    That kind of character has no life or agency of its own because he can only function in her journey/world.

I also don't like the cliche plot where the FL can't survive without or escape the murderous violent bloodthirsty brooding bored effortless superior Tyrant ML Type. In this case scenario the caretaking FL only exists to cater for this unattainable Monster ML alone and suffers a lot/long enough so he can be finally reformed into a perfect gentleman/fairy tale husband at the end....
    What other purpose does he have than making the FL's life more difficult, exciting and spectacular?

My Theory: The ML needs the FL to become completely perfect flawless & the FL needs the ML to become an inspiring fortunated Goddess/Queen in this kind of Genre.

Generally in the Romance Storytelling the primary FL & ML are often never really depicted as equal complex human beings with their own lives and deep thoughts that doesn't involve convoluted grandios power struggle conflicts conspiracies or stupid Melodrama Logic.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
    Paris_Eve, 3p1212, syiraelric and 3 others like this.
  6. Crystalina

Crystalina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished the main story! I loved it :meowpuffytears:

Does anyone know where to read side stories 2-10? I saw the table of contents had side story 1 and the rest starting from side story 11, but not 2-10

7. Calend9

Calend9 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone has a clue who's shannet potential love interest which she feel annoying because he keep sending her flower & tea leaves?

8. svtspeach

svtspeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the twins reaction on their father cheating on their mother? And did the father care if the twins knew he was cheating? Also did the aunt know that her brother basically helped out her husband cheat?

From what I’ve read through the spoilers, he only begged (did he even beg??) for forgiveness to get money. Also I’m guessing after the cheating arc is over, nothing is said about him or his lover after everything, since they ended up in jail.

Viliel and Kirarapot like this.
  9. Kirarapot

Kirarapot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter the current update in Manhwa?

10. Scarlet Reed

Scarlet Reed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    were Perez and the other girl actually in love in the 1st timeline (or timeline that Tia saw)? cos if yes, I would feel kinda bad for the girl...kinda.

11. TiaUnniee

TiaUnniee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty sure Perez wasn't in love with Ramona in that first timeline. In the side stories, there was a chapter wherein it showed that Perez in the first timeline was living solely for his revenge. Ramona fell for Perez in this timeline so we can assume that Ramona also liked Perez in the first timeline

Paris_Eve and Scarlet Reed like this.
  12. AvalonWitch

AvalonWitch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking about this a lot yesterday!!
    Assuming you're talking about 281.5

My interpretation is that it was a one-sided love in both TLs and that Florentia misunderstood something in the OG TL that made her (and others) think that Ramona and Perez were together.

From what we know in both timelines:
    • In both timelines Ramona (OG"FL") was obviously in love with Perez
    • In both timelines her soft goal was to join the imperial knights (Chapter 241)
    • In both timelines her MAIN goal was the restoration of the Brown Family / Punishment of the Angenas family for causing their downfall.
      "Ramona said she would be happy if she could solve her family’s injustice and hold a sword for the rest of her life."
    • In both timelines her major contribution (aside from the Monak Top) was to essentially her link to the Brown Family legacy.
      • She's skilled with a sword.
      • She's a member of the Brown/Braun family, the originators of the Imperial Swordsmanship
      • She helps reveal what really happened to the Brown family, which causes some ill will towards Angenas on behalf of the imperial guards, and especially one person.
      • She and her family's link to the OG swordsmanship style cause a good chunk of the Imperial Knights to side with Perez.
      • Using the Monak Top ploy, her father and family members eventually become the representative family of the West, landing Perez the vote he needs to secure being Crown Prince
    In the OG TL it was repeatedly stated that Ramona was an invaluable asset to Perez's rise and it's very true. But Ramona would have helped Perez regardless of her attraction to him. She was ALREADY at the academy in the hopes of restoring her family in some way/shape/form. Before Perez is Emperor she's shown to be joining the Imperial Knights. By the time he is Emperor / Tia sees it, she was probably one of his personal knights/guards. Given all of this. It's natural that she would be riding her horse by Perez's side/be by him all the time. That caused Tia and others to think they were in a relationship.

However, 281.5 takes place immediately after OGTL Tia dies, thus it takes place AFTER Tia has already seen "Perez and Ramona as a couple." In it, Perez is VERY MUCH alone. He goes about his day alone, he goes to bed alone. Ramona makes no appearances. The side story goes out of its way to tell us how isolated Perez is, and how he feels that he's missing something. He briefly thinks of Tia and that's it. No thoughts about Ramona, or even the academy trio.

tl;dr people assumed Perez and Ramona were together but it's likely that she was just his knight and that her feelings were one-sided.OGTL Perez forever lonely.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
  13. Scarlet Reed

Scarlet Reed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks so much for breaking this down! ofc i ship tia and perez but just wanted to clear this up cos i read a manhwa/novel where the fl was apparently genuinely in love with another dude in her first life and they even got married in the 1st timeline but she ends up with a different ml after someone else reverses time lol. so i just wanted to know if it was the case with perez and ramona too. good thing it wasn't like that

14. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the aunt's lover has it been revealed yet?

15. Nani.Raciaxoxo

Nani.Raciaxoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading manhwa chapter 91. What chapter in the novel should I start to pick up?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  16. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew it I'm not crazy lol knowing the fact that ML have past lover(past life) it bother me so much! But I still hate it knowing that this is the possible future of ML if Florentia didn't have that dream. I just want pure and virgin ML for FL...... Sigh

I HATE IT.....

syiraelric, Uncopyright and AnniePoo like this.
  17. Nani.Raciaxoxo

Nani.Raciaxoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nvm. Found it

18. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TL1 Perez knew about Tia? But how and why?

AnniePoo likes this.
  19. monmati

monmati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers