Spoiler EX rank supporting role's replay in a prestigious high school

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Reio, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Blossom_Honey

Blossom_Honey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering that the tip of a ballpoint pen is round, I am going to assume he is using pure force to pierce the ballpoint through and tear the muscles, and yikes is that way more brutal than just cutting them off.

I wonder where she came up with "Dark" and "cruel" (I doubled checked the translation in Papago which gave me the same thing so I'm assuming Google Translate got it right this time). She also keeps asking if he's got something precious to him. So interesting, is she probing for his weakness to make him side with her? I wonder what she knows about Euishin, it feels like she's grasped an integral part of his character, whatever that may be.

Erunin, Akai ame, sususoso and 2 others like this.
  2. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, wth is Dark and Cruel Star? (어둡고 참혹한 별이여)
    Not only did Euishin got 'Unknown Supernova' as his Player alias, and being called as 'Dawn Star' by prophets. Now another 'DArK & CrUEL Star'? Pftttt---

What and who does she senses from Euishin? So that she is half-convinced that Euishin shouldn't have and shouldn't be having anything precious to him anymore? :meowsipglare:
    A trace of Nightmare? Or a fallen being? Hmm... :hmm:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2022
  3. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried searching for that title too.
    어둡다 has several meanings: dark, dark-colored, somber/gloomy, grim, unwise/ignorant, challenged/poor (in eyesight or hearing)
    참혹하다 can mean a lot too: wretched, dismal, extremely cruel, heartless
    별 is star.

4. violettaC

violettaC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In such a way Nabiryeong question makes sense.

it’s similar to Kim Dokja when he read about three ways to survive in a ruined world.

in this case it’s a RPG game.

Euishin used the game as a way to escape reality I mean come on his family is dead at the age of 16 while he was away at a chess tournament his parents told him not to tell him and he only found out after the funeral was done.

He gave up chess his favorite hobby and started working for money he managed to get into a prestigious university and met his friend Seongheon.

During his middle school days or high school I can’t be certain but he started to play the game plagmago even when he met Cheon Seongheon.

he later found out that he had cancer

but he kept playing the game of course being obsessed with a game like Euishin is unhealthy. But it wasn’t real.

It was then that he came into the game and realized that the truth was much more then what it seemed.

Euishin has started to notice that this wasn’t just a game the playable characters are still dear to him but it still seems that he has a line drawn

My thoughts on this is that Euishin the star has now descended in this world. His presence as a star in this world might not be good if you consider what Nabi Ryong said about him being cruel and dark.

isn’t it that he isn’t being welcomed into the world?

of course it might not be that he’s a actual star but similar to a higher being his presence was seen by the Unknown silver hero and Hyunmoo if the president of class 0 grade 3 had been born earlier wouldn’t he eventually have seen it as well?

I want to know exactly how Nabi Ryeong found out as a butterfly she can easily break into or sneak past the enchantments made by the 12 alliance clans even though she herself is considered weaker.

does anyone think that she might be a prophet or knows a prophet. This also has me thinking about An Dain and how she was told to watch for the dawn Star why haven’t we known about the prophet yet I mean the it’s already been revealed to the Ho clan that she is the soul of the descendent.

I wish the author would stop prolonging important details and just tell us already

Also I want to find out more about the skill of ‘destiny.’

Theory.

what if the skill Destiny is a communication device from a future Euishin, maybe Baek Ho, black tiger?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
  5. Blossom_Honey

Reading List:
    Link
    This made me laugh, poor Hwangho. Euishin, you should extend some of that politeness to your Grandpa, he's done so much for you.

Screenshot_20221031-144324_Samsung Notes.jpg

Finally, I understand his lineage, it's so stupid how it took so long for me to get it. I thought his grandpa was a human, completely forgetting someone like Jeho exists lol.

Haha I liked this part, they just dumped the palaces on him and then muted him. Can't take a no if he can't give one in the first place lol.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
    chariella, Cyltea, Priar and 4 others like this.
  6. violettaC

violettaC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy Birth day Euishin! (≧▽≦)

7. sususoso

sususoso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's 1st November (≧▽≦)
    It is Our baby's birthday
    Happy birthday Eushin :blobparty::blobxd:

8. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have this tiny, earnest wish to the author, consider this a gift to celebrate Euishin's birthday.
    I really hope to see Euishin finds the reporter who first made up his spectacular moniker "Red Wall Thief" and kicks their ass and gives them some nice beatings while the series is still ongoing (lol)

Anyway, since it's Eushin's birthday... any special side story released by the author? or some official(?) art by the artist of the novel cover? :blobpeek:

9. Azurite Blue

Azurite Blue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy Birthday, Euishin!!!
    :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

10. Otomii

Otomii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    November 1st is tomorrow where I’m at but Happy Early Birthday Euishin!

11. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy, happy Birthday, Euishin~! :blobparty::blob_pompom::blobhighfive::justabotow:
    May this year you gets lesser fatal injuries! And a lot of 0-class hoobae, hoho! :blob3cevil::blob_sunglasses:

12. Charcoaledwhiskers

Charcoaledwhiskers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I'm a lurker of this thread and just wanna drop a bit of what I thought of ::blobpeaking::
    Dunno if somebody already pointed this out or said something similar :blob_pout:but someone asked in the past pages on a what if Eushin had runaway and losing my mind 'cause I've just found out that....

[ One Star's End is a Black Hole's Beginning
    Most black holes form from the remnants of a large star that dies in a supernova explosion. ]

Source: https:// science.nasa.gov/astrophysics/focus-areas/black-holes
    Wishing it'll never happen:meowsadlife:

And finally, Happy Birthday Eushin! Like what TXHY had said, hope you found the reporter who gave you the nickname :blobtorch:
    That's all, gonna return to my hiding place now:blobpeek:

Ps. Excuse my englishing, still learning:blobupset:
    Pps. Thaaaaaank youuuu so much for the spoilers and chapters! Please keep em coming! You guys dunno how much of a lifesaver u areee:cry: Hope this novel's got more recognition and have an official English book and merchandise:blobcatblush2:

qinjiu_, Priar, Azurite Blue and 7 others like this.
  13. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy birthday, Eushin!

Google MTL translated the last lines badly. It even skipped parts of a sentence. So I used Papago and did some editing:

chariella, Cyltea, JackSim and 12 others like this.
  14. Blossom_Honey

Reading List:
    Link
    Is... Is that a reference to the title of the arc?? you really do need to look carefully sometimes, lol.

violettaC, angie_sash and Mashumello like this.
  15. Akai ame

Akai ame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh lucky me !!:blobparty:
    I just got here to see if new chapter uploaded by Otomii-san and saw a lot of birthday wishes....THEN I WAS LIKE YEAH TODAY'S 1 NOVEMBER ! ....:blobsweat::blobsweat:

Happy Birthday dear Euishin :blobrofl:

And thanks OTOMII-SAN for uploading at great timing!!

16. Otomii

Otomii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    this is the image :blobpeek: I tried to post it but please let me know if it doesn’t show up

17. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, it opens well. Thanks a lot for sharing (y)

18. yang.Y

yang.Y Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy birthday Euishin~!

I'm late but at least it's still November 1st in where I live. TwT

Finally!!! I was waiting for to see Euishin model and it's finally here! Argh, I'm so happy. (。ノω\。)

Thank you for spoilers again @Otomii :3

19. Blossom_Honey

Reading List:
    Link
    BRO THEY PLANNED THIS!!! They knew Euishin is softer to Hwang Yuho so they put him as a number! (*stares pitifully at Jiho*) 9/10 chance it was Eunho's idea.

Btw, what's with Sanghoon? I forgot, was he mad about something?

Aaaahhh! Euishin, if only you could just tell Joo Soohyuk that you're a decade older so not interested romantically...

Btw, you guys ever think about the fact that we're fanboys for a fanboy? Fanboyception.

20. CreastedSwing

CreastedSwing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone remember which chapter the replay skill is used on the yellow tiger?

Priar likes this.