Spoiler 虫族之模范雄虫

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by jhanez, Nov 1, 2022.

1. jhanez

jhanez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The model male of the Zerg
    Author: Shepherd

Lu Xi once traveled back to two thousand years ago.

At this time, the males were generally weak and thin, and a tall and powerful male like Lu Xi looked very...
    very like a greedy male who went crazy and finally regarded himself as a male-female .

Lu Xi explained in every possible way, resisted in every possible way, and was still taken to the military school for girls.

Unexpectedly, he met the legendary marshal Xia Baiyuan, who was written into the textbook thousands of years later and required to read and recite his life a hundred times.

What was even more unexpected was that the marshal who was so handsome and so handsome in the textbooks had no friends, is now just an ordinary female with a gloomy temperament and a thin body.

As a small fan, Lu Xi will always remember the life of the idol.

Stomach disease, leg disease, hearing loss, near-crippled vision...

no, no.

He made up his mind that he must raise his idols to be white and plump, the best thing...

Lu Xi looked at Xia Baiyuan's handsome but gloomy face, and tears streamed down his mouth.

If only I could laugh more qaq

Xia Baiyuan was very distressed.

A female insect broke into his life inexplicably, treated him unreasonably, and fiercely asked him to take care of himself.

What is he trying to figure out about himself?

This kind of confusion lasted for three years, until Xia Baiyuan returned to the dormitory one day, the strange female worm hugged her clothes and kept twisting:
    "Ah, ah, Bai Yuan, my Bai Yuan—"
    The two worms looked at each other: "..."
    Xia Baiyuan lowered his eyes, his face slightly red: "If... if it were you, it's not impossible."
    Lu Xi:? ? ?
    Ecstasy and dance.jpg
    Until after marriage, Xia Baiyuan stared blankly at his stomach: "Hey..."
    Can females and females have babies too?
    Medical miracle?

Content tags: strong, soft spot, sweet text, cool text,

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. jhanez

jhanez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fanwai/extra chapter...anyone know where I can read it?