Spoiler Just hold my hand / 손만 잡고 잘게

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Nov 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_20221101-225552.png
    Manhwa/Webtoon Cover:
    FhnEmSuUUAApXDC.jpeg

Other Title/s:

Hold My Hand and Sleep
    Author:
    설이수
    Year:
    Official Novel Raws:
    Kakaopage
    Naver Series
    Ridibooks
    Official Manhwa Raw:
    Kakaopage

Description:

I will sleep holding my hand to wake the prince from eternal sleep. Sonidor, a dream craftsman who makes wishes come true even in a dream.

The emperor's special mission to wake up Prince Marmel, who cannot wake up from sleep, is to enter his dream. However, the dream of the Prince, who is known for his sweet and gentle nature, is somewhat strange.

Achromatic and bleak world of his dreams Sonidor, who infiltrated Marmel's unconscious in the form of a cute animal, sets out one by one to find out why he fell asleep... … .

Can Marmel wake up from her eternal sleep?

FhnFsHpUAAAfGsc.jpeg FhnFsabUoAMtwT3.jpeg FhnFsjxUYAA-qZk.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
    torte1315, nyxxx, chubbykitty and 5 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks bestie :aww:

dunnoperson_ likes this.
  4. Phenixia

Phenixia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

6. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel has been completed with a total of 138 chapters. This novel written by Seol Yi-Soo, the author of The Villainess's Maker, The Siren: Becoming Villain's Family, and Your Ultimate Love Rival.

Character review
    She has curly red hair, green eyes and pretty appearance. Sonidor is a descendant of Descencia tribe and is a dream artisan. She inherited her name from her mother, "dreams made of golden light" which means Sonidor in imperial language. She's a rare dream artisan who has a unique ability to enter someone's dream in the form of other person (who's desperately desired by the dreamer) through physical contact.

She's the only dream artisan in the empire and by the threat request of the emperor, she has to wake up the crown prince. If she succeeds, emperor will grant her wish to be free (and allowed her to left the empire) and enough fortune for the rest of her life. But if she fails, her life, as well as the future of Descencia is on the line.

In Marel's dream, contrary to what he is rumored to be a benevolent and gentle saint, his dream is achromatic and has lost its color. It is a gloomy dream with only beings without heads. Sonidor received a special order to wake Marel within two weeks. She enters Marel's dream every time in the form of a cute animal. She becomes a guide in his dreams that heals his wounds by gradually finding 'sauce', a procedure needed to wake up from sleep, and Marel's only savior who restores the color of Marel's world.
    He has snow-white hair, red eyes and angelic beauty. The crown prince and the only legitimate heir of the Arche Empire. Due to the curse, he can't see others from the head until the neck, and only achromatic vision. Contrary to the rumors that he is mild and wise, the figure behind the mask hides uncontrollable madness.

He's an animal lover who likes animals so much, turning his attention only to animals. Emperor's not keeping people around him due to the suspicious disease who returns as a cold corpse if he gives up his heart. He's patient with narcolepsy who can't fall asleep due to an incident five years ago, so he's depending on sleeping pills and his sleep time increases day by day.

He realizes that a dream is a dream because he live d by suppressing himself, but he just fell asleep bec ause he didn't want to wake up, and he overcame the wounds with the help of Soni who came to his paradise every time in the form of a cute animal.

In order to keep you by my side, I dash without choosing any means or methods.

Today's romance novel recommendation is 'Holding Hands and Sleeping'! Shocked by the title! distance but before. No tongue, look twice, look three times, look four times

Really
    I stopped reading these days, and there are 3 of them, but I went straight to them as soon as I saw them.

The male lead here is really attractive, but the female lead and the people around her are also attractive..

Gag points are also included in the middle.

Healing + Daldal + Seriousness This is a work in which everything is added one spoonful at a time..

I go into Namjoo's dream in the form of an animal, but I'm more like a person than a person.

I liked the animal figure better. (mixed) everything is perfect..

And over there + weakness, this weakness isn't just weakness, it's like... (confusion)

What is certain is that he is the perfect male lead.

Do you want to run straight again?!

There is no sweet potato

He has a fiancée, but... he was robbed after only a few episodes, and I felt sorry for the former emperor.. He's the male lead's father. I wonder..? Sociopath? Yes, that's right, the emperor is a sociopath..

Because he grew up under twisted parents, he didn't know how to give and receive love, and the empress he trusted and loved betrayed him... Crazy cosplay was it?

Still, I can't justify what she did to her male lead, but I felt sorry for the former emperor.

However! Because of Yeo-ju, her father-son relationship is strengthened and the chemistry is improved.

All the characters appearing here are charming, so it was perfect no matter who they were involved with.

I want to go see it again. My heart is healed and I know the end of the sweetness. There were some people who felt boring because there were some parts like that.

However!!! The case will be solved and you will see the father and son chemistry.. ★ Be sure to check this out!!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
    anvollo, nyxxx, its0k and 18 others like this.
  7. myuun.

myuun. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn: So far so good! Good art, good story! Does anyone know how long it takes for him to wake up and meet Soni? Does he fall in love pretty quick due to already seeing her in his dreams or it takes some time? I'm assuming the black haired guy is the 2nd ML. ::blobpeaking:: excited to know more!

:bloblenny: I would also love to know more about the hunky knight who appears in the first chapters.

Jian Yue likes this.
  8. Winter8flower

Winter8flower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for the spoiler here...:blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blobneet::blobneet:

AsuraSKY likes this.
  9. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping :blobpopcorn:

10. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been checking the manwha raws, and so far,the story has some fucked up things.
    Fortunately, it seems like the ending is a happy one.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
    nyxxx, its0k and Jian Yue like this.
  11. Book Lover Slytherine

Book Lover Slytherine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers plz

bookworm2 likes this.
  12. Smol fluffball

Smol fluffball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm absolutely in love with this so far!! Does anybody perhaps have spoilers on whether or not the FL will appear as a human in ML's dream or if their first meeting will be when he wakes up?

Jian Yue likes this.
  13. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh it’s another sh*tty emperor. Who tf gives their kid the heads of the ppl they killed?!:facepalm:

Edit: the more I read the worse he gets. this a$$hole needs to be offed fr. Hope his ugly a$$ doesn’t get redeemed

Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
  14. ricelover

ricelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Setting my camp here :blob_plusone:

Lena36 likes this.
  15. nyxxx

nyxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where are you getting them from? Can you give spoilers? Why did the emperor treat the ML so cruelly?

Jian Yue likes this.
  16. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, but that curse on the royal family should only be lifted if they also set free the people of the tribe they killed and enslaved and make amends towards them. Moreover, the emperor is threatening MC to cure him, or else he'll kill her. Classic. Just like the original greedy emperor who was cursed.
    MC was also kinda selfish since she only asked for freedom for herself and not her tribesmen as well.

Korleone, Tiis_Ganda and zoefleyl like this.
  17. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who has mtl here for this?

Few questions:
    • Whos the girl who keeps calling ml "my mel"?
    • When does he wake up lol
    • What happens after he wakes up? Will he still remember his dreams?
    • Their relationship now that hes awake
    • Confession scene?
    • What happens to the emperor
    • Whos the blonde woman from before?
    Thanks!

Biaaa, Tiis_Ganda and Lena36 like this.
  18. Biaaa

Biaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like nobody is gonna ans

19. JinxYOU

JinxYOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He does wake up and also remembers his dream. The rest idk

Biaaa likes this.
  20. sodapoplion

sodapoplion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler
    He wakes up at ch 31 with soni in his arms, soni was going to call for king but he is like where are you going
    For some reason he cant see other peoples face well but he can see soni clearly
    he clearly adores and trusts her

lazynoodles, Korleone and Jian Yue like this.