LCD World of Immortals

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Yuki

Yuki [Chaos-Order & Space-Time Magician,Owner of Void]

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    SilvaLau likes this.
  2. Crownking

Crownking King of quark star

Reading List:
    Link
    not started the novel yet i would like does it have romance or not.
    Can someone tell me the starting plot of the novel

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  3. SilvaLau

SilvaLau Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No offense but every single time someone asked if a novel has "romance", I would go like, god... what is with everyone and "romance"... go and read a shoujo novel if you want romance.

But yes, romance seems highly likely in this novel.

The plot starts with the MC getting chased by an Imperial Princess, and accidentally ended up in the world of immortals along with the princess.

The MC getting chased by the princess sums up the majority of the story.

And by chasing I don't mean the princess was infatuated with the MC, in fact, it is the opposite, she wants to kill him.

4. Crownking

Reading List:
    Link
    I only wanted to ask because Chinese novel i read mostly have harem only some of the novel have no romance in it and i only wanted to ask does it have a harem or not i am tired of harem.

5. SilvaLau

Reading List:
    Link
    well there's a lot of annoying girl in this novel, not in a good sense, it makes you want them dead since they are so pesky. xP

6. Crownking

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info i think i will wait for some more chapters

7. SilvaLau

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, wait as long as ya need. Otherwise you might join the fray to diss the female characters due to the wait time xD

8. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the MC ever end up killing the Imperial Angel and if so at what chapter...tbh she pisses me more than that one guy from PMG

9. SilvaLau

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I hear that the Imperial Angel will die eventually, but that's a story for a long time later.

10. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This singular spoiler has saved this novel from the "dropped" list, thank you

11. SilvaLau

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess I'm going to pick up this novel simply based on all the updates lol...

13. SilvaLau

Reading List:
    Link
    well, let me just say this. Maybe you can already tell from the reviews, but there's a lot of hate in this novel, mainly because of how annoying the most of the antagonists were, but to be honest, I think everyone is just hating the novel because the MC's main antagonist stole a cute pet from him.

Therefore, if you can't take the heat, I don't recommend reading it. But if you can read past chapter 120+, you'll definitely love it. You'd feel the entire dragon island was nothing more than a really long prologue and the real story was just beginning from that point onward.

14. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a crisis up to chapter 30 when I read this, I even made a thread about whether or not it's worth it to continue.

Fortunately the monk showed up right after I stopped and everything turned better from 30 onward.

I'm currently at 180+ reading the new releases actually, basically everything besides the imperial princess and the unicorn is good and it's definitely worth the read.

15. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    "Through the rainbow-colored divine radiance, Keke felt the aura of the few sacred beasts on the opposite side within Tenax’s body. However, it could also feel an indistinct life force at the same time." so, a dragon that kills other dragons/beasts.. is a recipient for their souls?

"The Crimson Dragon King was the fiercest, it immediately burst into anger. The instant it fell to the ground, it wanted to rush over there. However, after discovering that Keke was using the dragon’s divine ability, it ultimately restrained itself." - what would happen if Keke would be to kill a dragon?

"Only that, the little critter felt a little sick when seeing the blood. It had never taken the life of a living creature, it was not used to these kinds of ruthless methods. Seeing that the Golden Lion King was drenched in blood, it started to hesitate a little." He needs to be more ruthless!
    Well, he still killed the white tiger, but, I kinda was expecting for him to kill more; but, I still like that cute aspect of his, even tought I think that, being kind in that situation is a bit foolish - he let that peacoock and monkey to escape scott free, they didn't give out anything in exchange, no?

That old womans intervention allowed that lion to gain momentum and open that third eye:|... well, anyway, I keep mistaking that lion with another mythicall animal named Cerberus...

I'm wondering, are the ancestors of Keke the ones who are responsible for the dissaperence of deities and for the sealing of that dragon island?

16. I Eat Monsanto

I Eat Monsanto He who courts death

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thats great, now the MC is stuck between two possible marriages, but both girls are utter trash. The only thing I hate about this novel is how shitty the famale characters are. And to top it off, MC viciously slaughters men whenever they attack him or are being overly unreasonable but from what I've seen he hasn't harmed a single woman. Even as he's trapped between two marriages to equally shitty women the MC doesn't have a care in the world as if it has nothing to do with him.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  17. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    “Pig head fatty! Bastard transvestite!” Someone from among the crowd cursed in a low voice.' - so, we have a travestite...

So, the mc's... In a bad position.. Will he run or will he be saved by the plot- by the one who plans to attack hkm?

18. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    ...that's a big cliff. Hope that it won't take too much until this arc will end.

19. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn. So that Fair lady ain't such a fair lady after all.

I Eat Monsanto likes this.
  20. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. How will the MC escape? Was he tricked by that Draco? Will he be helped by a external force/unknown friend or.. will he be lucky and escape as when he escaped from that chase in the mortal realm?