Discussion Looking for an 3rd person honest opinion

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cutter Masterson, Nov 4, 2022.

1. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm :hmm:

Yeah you look a bit fierce, might be because of your beard. Still it's fine in my opinion. Just be yourself.

So, be honest, why did you suddenly want to change your image? Is it girl? for work interview? befriend children? :blobpopcorn:

2. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re not my type, but I think you’re quite good looking, dude. I was definitely surprised when I saw the first photo, because I thought “Average??? You think you’re average???” But of course, these things are subjective.

3. Deleted member 482013

Deleted member 482013 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm
    I think I already told you hundreds of times Big Guy,
    You're handsome! Have confidence!
    Oops,
    it seems that you don't believe in me ah,
    Ouchh,:(:(:(

4. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Scion』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    *Pat pat pats* Poor Love-Ly. I guess we gonna have to have a group to boost his confidence if one person doesn't work.

5. Deleted member 482013

Deleted member 482013 Guest

Reading List:
    Link

Yeah,
    I guess you are right, it might help him more to have that confidence he needed,

Eat_Angst, your crush and Arbelbyss like this.
  6. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    You look good both back then and now ( maybe camera angle but you very different ) blobmelt_thumbs

Maybe social skills and self esteem is the barrier.

7. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know man, You look like a fine dude to me. Maybe it is because the way you talk. (I don’t know about that, Because I haven’t talked to you).

8. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm~ let see even tho my title says " not your local therapist " still let's try to help—

Let's start with the hair? How about going to a parlour and get a good haircut? Likewise someone mentioned before...
    Slicked back hairstyle is good but with people have big forehead might not be the case ( same goes for me too lol ) for beard? Heh it fine just need some adjustments here and there—

The smile in the first pic was good! I prefer it more than the later pics~ for a smile I prefer your natural smile!

For accessories, big dial watch? It might be okayish

Dress up? Something casual and you are comfortable able with....loose lously things...avoid them maybe?

Lastly confidence! Someone mentioned confidence is the best accessories and I agree! Get yourself boast boi and I am pretty sure there are many who would wish the same!

Be yourself~ even though what I mentioned it is to improve your outer appearance but your close ones are mostly with you because they love your inside appearance!

P.s- I am not an fashion expert....please don't take my words seriously— my words might fail to bring justice hehe

9. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    If I had to nit pick it would be the hair it's not bad it's just doesn't look as good as it could I didn't say you need to cut it, but maybe play with different hair styles or got a stylist have them show you a few hair styles on their tablet and if all else fails a short hair cut will always look neat.

the way you dress is also 80% of what gives ppl certain vibes. I would say wearing a shirt with a light jacket and jeans would look much better than just wearing a shirt.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Regular T shirt doesn't suit you well it makes you look rather plain you don't have a bad physique it's similar to mine I am bit thinner since bone structure isn't the same for everyone.

you have a wider build I would recommend some those type of styles to dress in. don't wear plain T shirt unless you are going to the gym or you accompany it with a jacket. if it's too hot you wear casual dress shirt and roll up the sleeves.

your skin is just a few shades darker than mine even when I get sun tan. white T shirts are your friend. light colors on tanned or brown skin look good.

10. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    All of this is really good advice. I’m so glad I came here. I was half expecting to be laugh at or given a 2. Personally, I doubt I’ll be able to pull off those looks. But at least I have some ideas. Everyone is so awesome. Thanks for all the helpful advice. I’ll do my best

11. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link

The reason I think you can is because you look similar to my uncle when he was in his late 20s 30s. I am not saying you have to look like the pictures im just saying that the style fits you. and as long as you do your hair a bit or just get a clean cut you will change the vibe you give.

my uncle already had grey hair in his 30s . I myself started getting them now in my early 30s.

12. Lovelybutter

Lovelybutter The loveliest butter

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re 6 feet while i’m only two inches tall….a butters life is pitiful….

Lurking and Eat_Angst like this.
  13. Eat_Angst

Eat_Angst |System T219| [The Bear Monarch]

Reading List:
    Link
    Very nice don't know why people are scared of you. Just like the people above said, you look like a very honest person

14. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You suddenly sending this made me laugh a little. It seems like you purposely smiled and it came out awkward.
    You aren't used to giving fake smiles, right?

Don't worry, you can smile lightly. I'm talking about the smile in the first picture you sent. It's kind of warm.

P.s- Nice teeth you got there.

Lurking, asriu, Eat_Angst and 2 others like this.
  15. Deleted member 310942

Deleted member 310942 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro, you look perfectly fine- great even! People forgot what average is after being infected with the internet. You don't look horrible, and you aren't Zayn Malik either. I can definitely see the Hawaiian, too. For an islander, that's a perfectly normal size as well.

You kind of remind me of my dad (though, we're Micronesian- #islanderthingz lol), so that's a +5 points

Your hair is great, though. I think you should grow it out. Islanders always rock long hair.

There's always room for improvement. With longer hair and strong confidence, you'd go from a 6 to an 8 if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2022
  16. 7starkiller99

7starkiller99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Step 1 to feeling less scary: smile cheerfully more often!

Eat_Angst and Cutter Masterson like this.
  17. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You look good.
    The thing that stood out for me is your eyes bag which I also have :LOL:
    In the 1st pic, your smile made you look approachable. While the 2nd pic, made you looked a bit gloomy.
    HOWEVER, it's just wrong to force one to smile when we dont feel to. And it might make you feel presure.

Eat_Angst and Cutter Masterson like this.
  18. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You look normal.
    Not the type that teenage girl will went gaga over, but nice enough you should have no problem getting a lover. The brow and eye placement do give off sterm image, so I recommend practicing your smile and laugh.

The beard do make you look older tho

19. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, you look charming. Especially with a smile on. And being anonymous here I have no reason to lie and boost your ego or anything. I like your features. Life is too short to spend it being insecure about yourself. I was expecting to see someone in need of a gym, shower, and beard trim by your description, and was preparing to be nice about my honesty. It might be that your aesthetic demands are too high and it clouds your judgment. As long as you eat well, live healthy, exercise, and care for your hygiene, there's nothing more to desire. You've already won the gene lottery on face, hair, and height.

20. DojaDoge

DojaDoge Formerly known as Ms.EliteNEET

Reading List:
    Link
    You look very handsome and fit! I say that as a person that normally does not like beards.

Befriend children. LoL. I don't know, but I thought that was really funny. Like, hey kid. Want a lollipop?