Spoiler I Became the Secretary of a Tyrant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mya04, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps you’re right. I can’t remember everything since I read the novel a while ago now. However, one thing is certain. He does not sleep with Ella since Rosaline came into his life.

2. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I remember reading it in manhwa about the ogStory before he has met Ella. From my understanding he was always interested in Rosaline in the current timeline so he never had lovers.

evilboop, nicomcla1995 and Gumiisland like this.
  3. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I'm confused. Did the manhwa not follow the novel's storyline???.. so we literally have no idea when or how the ml is gonna get out of that brainwashed..

drikamichiura likes this.
  4. sierraphine

sierraphine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i must’ve gotten it wrong. i thought he slept around before, and after he met rosaline, he somehow stopped and been celibate for five years. anyways, it may sound weird but i’m glad he never had lovers tho.

its0k likes this.
  5. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu:aww:

6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

This is honestly starting to feel worrisome if we are getting new material (but the recent comments are also mentioning a love potion of sorts. So, I'm confused. Is this a creative decision to spice up the manhwa or is it somewhat adapted in the novel? I decided to read only the latest MTL chapter available (60) and came here to see the scenes after the announcement of results. Before this, I still somewhat followed the series but still feel like this was a dumb plan, minus the actual aphrodisiac insert

7. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a scene where Rosaline goes to Kahir only to see him with Ella hear some part of talk, idk what part she hears but Kahir plans on using Ella (basically keeping her by his side) as Empress spy after witnessing this scene Rosaline goes back to her room thinking that maybe Kahir found his "True Love" and that make her upset(?) But well they resolve it after a while, after doing some work Kahir goes to Rosaline but sees that Rosaline is angry then he goes saying who's that bastard making you angry i will--- (ahh it's long XD) then Rosaline pushes him off the room, while training his knight mercilessly he ponder what did he do wrong, then goes to that noble (forgot the name) one of Empress people, then wanna kill him, Derek(?) don't want to see a blood before their wedding refuses but Kahir still won't listen then Derek goes to Rosaline 2 times before Rosaline convinced to go to His Majesty (Kahir) Rosaline here thinks that he wants to start a war to postpone the wedding. After arriving in Kahir's room or maybe office Rosaline right off the bat says that wanna start a war so he can postpone the wedding but Kahir refuse--- theb they talk, Kahir says that he don't want to make a contact Ella(use her as spy) so that Rosaline won't be troubled and misunderstanding solve

If it's about aphrodisiac Rosaline sees Ella on top of Kahir, then Rosaline chases Ella away... after a while Kahir wants Rosaline off the room but then Rosaline jumps on Kahir's lap but Kahir still tell Rosaline to leave the room. While Kahir builds up a poison resistance he still not that immune, if aphrodisiac builds if will poison to the body, Kahir stays in the cold bath but he still weakened, then next day Kahir is bedridden because of the aphrodisiac that is where also Rosaline accused/frame of seducing Kahir because she didn't won the empress competition while it was Ella who did it, Kahir can't do anything since he was bedridden

I know my summary is confusing so hehe

Sumoliz and Tt123 like this.
  8. Manga fan

Manga fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the pdf. Bdw is it a mature version by any chance?:blobnosebleed::blobsmirk:

9. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah . I'm not sure cuz I stopped reading the manhwa but Maybe He used to have Lovers in OG Novel but stopped after He Met that b*** OG!FL. But in Roseline's time lime he didn't have any lover from the beginning cuz he loved Roselina . Also He found her interesting since he met her for the first time.
    ( Read Manhwa Chapter 8) may find clues

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
    nicomcla1995 and its0k like this.
  10. GG26

GG26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What book this was in? I’m trying to find the books but I don’t know what I start with cuz there are chs till 50 in Internet and I don’t want ti buy same one I already read

11. Just_Call_Me_Leanne

Just_Call_Me_Leanne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all since I read it in Indonesian translation I can't say it's very accurate but.

The emperor finally announced that Rosalyn won the empress position. As well as giving a trial to the og fl? (Not so sure about that)

The emperor finally got rid of the spell when Rosalyn tried to kill herself (more like threatened to kill herself) with the holy sword? That crack off the spell in which they kiss afterwards :aww: (that happens in chapter 72)

Anyways the funny thing is that as soon as the Emperor announced Rosalyn as the Empress he immediately headed to the Counts residents where Rosalyn is currently at (she went back home mentioned at Chap 73) where her family have seen her seems low moral and thinks that the Emperor kept bullying her and was about to go on a quarrel outside with the officials from the palace who came to announced that Rosalyn would be the Empress only to see the Emperor was there too lmao.
    Rosalyn on the other hand was actually thinking about the kiss and can't seem to get over it that's why she seems out of it the past few days.

Then again, I'm not sure about some details since I read it on Indonesian language so this may not be entirely accurate.

12. AnimeLova

AnimeLova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the ML kiss or sleep with Ella when he was brainwashed?

13. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saying if the ml loved Ella enough to marry her in previous life how can fl be sure that that won't happen now if Ella wasn't the jerk she is now :hmm:
    And he even had kids with her that well with k novel logic he loved her dearly :blobjoy:
    Hope they change this plot a bit in adoption

• And about that ella spiking the ml scene how did he recover , is this covers in manhua too ?
    • Want to know more about dude stories

And why are PPL so obsessed with playboy turning monogamous plot

Well the story is interesting as fl here has backbone and ml with his looks give major Hainley from remarried empress vibes but was not i guess (you hainley's made up background)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2022
  14. evilboop

evilboop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on what happens to the empress dowager? I still don't understand how she still have any power. If the emperor was truly a tyrant, why can't he just have her executed :blobjoy:?

OPINION:
    I agree! Do note that Rosaline met the emperor in this TL earlier than when Ella met him in the OG. So, when he was stabilizing the empire, he already has Rosaline by his side and never got interested with other women.

From my understanding, he loved Ella in the previous TL enough to have kids (2?) with her. He even had time to spend with his kids. However, Ella FELT like he had no time with her although he definitely does make time for her. She was JEALOUS of her own kids. It was probably a mix of childishness (losing their "spark," not prepared for motherhood) and post-partum depression.

I think it will definitely not happen in this TL not because of plot armor but because Rosaline is very skilled. Ella is not as competent as Rosaline so the emperor may also be doing HER (the empress') job. In that TL, it also seems the dowager was still causing problems for them. Both are reasons that the emperor may have lessened his time with Ella at that TL, causing her to feel neglected.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
    Jukki likes this.
  15. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please spoil me when they break this curse or whatever.

Chorkie likes this.
  16. AmeeAzure

AmeeAzure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hi! Is it really the R19 version? Where can I read it? I've been wanting to read the R19 version but I can't find it, more importantly my native language is english. Help a reader out?[/QUOTE]

Thamalasca likes this.
  17. MariaAthenaKYu

MariaAthenaKYu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi... I'm already in Chapter 71 in the manhwa where the emperor who is in so deep under Ella's spell is now insulting our FL saying she should jump on his bed like a common wh*re... Can someone spoil as to when and how she'll stab this sick man with his holy sword??? The anticipation is driving me nuts...

18. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just curious fandom is weird PPL are not ok if idols or actors date, i mean they are real people let them enjoy their life..... but are ok if a fictional lead has previous relationship or kid from that, its fiction so ppl here can be ideal don't you think . I believe it's fiction so let fl have a ml who's exclusively hers no strings from book plot or previous life attached :blobsweat_2:(there are certain examples where I am ok with it like emperor and female knight or i will be matriarch in this life)

I still cannot digest how if Ella felt jealous of her kids she became so bitter that now in new timeline she's villain .Then nu is filled with jealous father ml and ppl find it cute :blobhyperthink:

Just my opinion which has nothing to do with spoilers

19. Adiiiii

Adiiiii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii, so the manwha's now in the part (chapter 79) where Ella
    escaped to another empire, i think, and becomes its saintess??
    can someone please explain how that happened hdjdje

Chorkie likes this.
  20. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    How the hell did she become a saintess.

Pansy25 and Reack like this.