Spoiler I Am A Daughter Loved By The Devil / 악마의 사랑을 받는 딸이래요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Xxoljenkaxx

Xxoljenkaxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it was because she was sick to be the daughter of god so she came to kalid and asked for a child because she wanted to fall into "corruption". I think it would mean she wouldn't be daughter of god anymore if she had a child with the devil. But she didn't know She would die when she conceives a child of the devil.

It was in chapter 8 and 9

Minaeli, hillo315, svtspeach and 12 others like this.
  2. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn. I thought she knew about it and wanted to die so she got pregnant.

So every human woman who gets pregnant with a devil’s child dies? No one survives? If a human and devil fall in love and get together, do they just not have children bc she’ll die?

3. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the hell, so she was tired off her life, so she wanted a child with the devil..... OK..But she doesn’t even researched, that what kind of consequences it has? Was she an idiot or something?

Minaeli likes this.
  4. Xxoljenkaxx

Xxoljenkaxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think normal humans would have a problem. It says that it is because her power of nephrite and devil energy oppose each other or something. And since these 2 factions are enemys I don't think it's common knowledge to know that

5. Vale roxo

Vale roxo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me gusto la novela pero apenas encontré 30 capítulos,:llorar: saben donde puedo leer la novela?

hillo315 and Asami like this.
  6. DarkBlueOcean

DarkBlueOcean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically, "Mom" is the surrogate while "Dad" is the sperm+egg donor. Meaning, the Grand Duke is our MC's sole parent, in a way.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2022
  7. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I would call her desperate.

Popcrazy likes this.
  8. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe..... But she does not think the child... What was she doing if she is staying alive? Would she torture the child with her family? I don't think this was the only way to escape from her fate.....

Minaeli likes this.
  9. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe she thought that they would throw her out with the child once they find out it's a demon one and she would be free from the family. Maybe she didn't really think much about what the future will be other than she won't be deemed holy.

Minaeli, Popcrazy, hillo315 and 5 others like this.
  10. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk, I love a women like the mc's mom.. but come on, did u never realized your child is gonna get hated??? Did she rlly never thought that she brought a child into their world just for the child to suffer..?? Lowkey hate the mom... Brought a child for them to suffer many life times..

And what's with the aunt's reaction when the mc ran to escape?? She made a rlly sus face.. don't tell me she's just "acting" of being mean to the mc.

11. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read the translated LN up to ch 23 and MTL the raw manga up to ch 21...
    There are 3 worlds/demensions that were connected together (demon world, heavenly world, and middle land- has the world tree & humans). 7000 yrs ago the Demons and Heavens had a great war that devastated the demon and heavenly worlds. This led them to both move to the middle land. The god/angels refused to step foot/live on the land- they created a floating island in the sky that is powered by faith. They got some humans to become their followers in order to get that faith. Demons lived on the land with the humans. Both the demons and angels have taken some humans under their wings.
    (angel ex: MC's maternal family that abused her for being a devil/demon and for causing her birth mother ("the 9th daughter of god") to die).
    (demon/devil ex: Later MC's 2nd brother will take her to the jewelers run by a human under the Grand Duke's protection)

There is no the concept of marriage like humans.
    Female High-rank demons/devils are rare and highly valued. Many are super powerful. (8 of the top 10 by power demons are female- including the demon king).
    Male demons are expected to take care of/raise the kids. (if they don't they'll have their limbs ripped off)

The days of the week are not the usual monday-sunday but: Day of Lust, Wrath, Delusions...(can't remember the rest right now)
    The day the demon is born/conceived usually influences their personality/behaviors
    Depending on the day the demon is born/conceived, its combination with their unique power could make it even more powerful
    4 Popular Demon Insults/Curses:
    1- It is sacred
    2- Be nice
    3- Be considerate
    4- A guy who can't even raise a kid properly
    * #4 is a super Insult

6 Popular Demon compliments:
    1- Noble
    2- To be fascinated by money- to be a snob
    3- I ate bad
    4- Cunning
    5- Selfish
    6- No conscience
    So there an only be up to 666 high-rank demons at a time since there are only 666 unique abilities. (currently, about 150 of them are sealed/available to be born). They can also hide their horns perfectly. They have high attack powers due to their unique abilities but they are slower to heal after being injured.

Mid-rank demons are born with a gender. The Grand Duke's aide is a mid-rank demon- He has really good healing abilities. They get common abilities.

Low-rank demons are born genderless and are unable to hide their horns. They heal fast when injured but have low attack abilities.

Top Demon ranks:
    1 = Demon King (female) - (has a dragon for a familiar)
    2 = Grand Duke (MC's father) - has the power of death (Big fairy familiar)
    3-9 = other female high-rank demons
    10 = MC's oldest brother

37 = MC's 2nd brother (redhead with flaming tiger familiar- day of Wrath)

MC is a dream demon born on the day of 'Delusion'
    Her familiar is a baby unicorn that she named Sugar. This is the first unicorn familiar ever.
    MC wanted to go to sleep with Sugar but as a unicorn won't fit on the bed- So Sugar transformed into a unicorn plushie for her to cuddle with (the one on her lap on the cover art) ::blobcatsmile::

12. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    So, based on Novel cover that showed in page 1 of this forum, ML is the blonde one right? He is briefly mentioned & showed in Manhwa chapter 16. In the Demon World there is 1 Grand Duke (Dundevre, FL's dad), and 3 Duke. If i'm not wrong, ML family from one of this Dukedoom, which is Belzevit. This Belzevit fam, have 10 year old son (which is blonde like the cover).

My questions are:
    1. Since there is no concept of marriage in Demon World, how ML and FL relationship endup? Did they get married? Like a user mentioned in previous post, the dynamic between Male and Female demon more like "Mom is the surrogate while Dad is the sperm+egg donor."

2. How ML and FL meet?

3. Any sweet moment between ML and FL?

Please who already read the Novel spoils us! :blobpopcorn_cool::aww:

13. keonang010

keonang010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please

14. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please :cookie:

15. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From MTL the manga to ch 21...

When MC's 2nd bro takes her to the jewelry shop, MC picks a carved unicorn stone/statue. The Unicorn statue was made by the ML and had embedded his powers into it.
    Later when MC & MC's 2nd bro are leaving, the manga has a panel with ML talking to himself that his unicorn statue was sold.

Later when MC & Dad (Grand duke) & 2nd bro visit the world tree, MC is the only one to see a boy wearing a white hooded cape. The boy makes a gesture for MC to keep it a secret. The MC doesn't find out who the boy is.
    We the readers find out that the boy was the ML who had borrowed an artifact from the Demon King to hide his presence (since he has a charming smell/ i think his unique ability naturally seduces/entrances people around him to want his attention). ML is secretly visiting the World tree to ask it something...
    Anyways ML is surprised that MC was able to spot/notice him with the artifact on.
    ps: I am curious about ML's connection with unicorns since he made that unicorn statue and painting. (remember that MC's familiar ends up being a unicorn)

dini46, ReaderEli, Minaeli and 25 others like this.
  16. Sera19

Sera19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

17. DarkBlueOcean

DarkBlueOcean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or maybe she's like the biological mother of Seungyun (sauce: Love Lies). Just wanted the thrill of being "the bad girl" for once... Only MC's Mom didn't think far ahead and ended up dying as a result.

Minaeli and nicomcla1995 like this.
  18. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly think the Mother doesn't regret dying but I don't know if she feels sorry for his child tho...

19. mzxria

mzxria New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know who betrayed MC in her dream? In the manhwa, the character who betrayed her in her dream had blonde hair, and the ML has blonde hair, so I was wondering if he betrays her.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2022
  20. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally a nevel with non neglecting/cheating parent and love how devil-Dom works :blobjoy:
    I mean the grand Duke even though unmarried is faithful to kids red flag it is :blobhighfive:

Kinda liking this trend like squirrel dairy and fox god and this love it keep it up
    Family dynamic is gold silver