Discussion Would you write an autobiography?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr. Tired, Nov 8, 2022.

?

Do you think your life is interesting?

1. It's very interesting

9.5%
  2. Kind of

28.6%
  3. Not really

14.3%
  4. My life is more boring than paint drying

47.6%
  1. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    So would you write a book about yourself/your life? :blobpeek:

Is there an event or aspect on your life you'd like to share or focus on? Do you have some sort of reasoning to share a story to the world? Or would you simply enjoy writing about yourself and creating a book? It seems most people like talking about themselves, since it's usually easy to do.

I think if I had time and was offered money I would. :blobamused: There are some main themes in my life I'd like to spread awareness/spread light on. Other than that, no.
    It's simply money and boredom that'd drive me to do so. :blob3cevil: heh

2. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    How about no.

There are things better left in the dark or maybe in a sealed box left for a hundred years before someone finds out.

And no, i dont do drugs or anything bad interms of laws. Moral laws are a different story.

daisukenowaifu likes this.
  3. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already wrote one. A work autobiography.

4. hypersniper159

hypersniper159 Creator of NuF’s 7th Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    it doesn't sound bad honestly- mainly because I like the idea of talking about personality, the cause and effects of individuality, what does it mean to be human, what is god (if it even exist) and are humans dependant on god, you know these type of questions that will change from person to person. it wouldn't be a pure autobiography but I'd probably use my own experience as an example or 'proof.'

5. simak

simak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Bits & snippets might be informative about what not to do, what never to do, what you don't want to do ever, and occasionally a good idea to consider. However, I am the most boring topic to me. I'd rather read LN.

6. Airlol

Airlol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You want me to use a time that need to rest just for making a boring book? I think my life story don't even past 200+ page.

7. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, there is something called editor... Basically, you can request to remove all the dark history and only left the good one

8. Zom the Monk

Zom the Monk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Part of my job is literally watching paint dry...

Mr. Tired likes this.
  9. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Its basically removing more than half :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

10. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I was going to comment about how it would be a waste of time because my life is ordinary and there would be nothing worth writing about. Then stopped because that comment would be a waste of time and contribute nothing to the thread. Realized that that realization confirms to my original line of thinking and decided to make a comment about the whole thing because I thought it was funny.

hypersniper159 likes this.
  11. PeanutButter and 23 others

PeanutButter and 23 others Purple Platypus Bear w/ Pink Horn & Silver Wing

Reading List:
    Link
    Me and 101 Peanut Butter Uses. A book where I would dedicated to peanut butter lovers and fans around the world

12. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    Did one back in elementary school where we had to write about ourselves to the teacher.

13. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably when I’m old of age if I make it there and can still write one. I think it would be nice to just have a book of your life, that you can look and reflect on. Even if it was filled with boring stuff, it be nice to look back on and feel like your 7 again instead of 70. If I had descendants I would give it to them when I passed. *cough* maybe uhhh wait until they’re older since there’s probably gonna be like piles of my favorite BLs and other weird shit.

Mr. Tired and hypersniper159 like this.
  14. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's s'posed to be my autobiography, it better f**king start writing itself cuz I sure ain't doin' it...

Mr. Tired and hypersniper159 like this.
  15. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    And that is good, you can fill the blanks with whatever you want as long as it still in the category of believable

This give me some inspiration to write a story about biography, please read this

Ken in his life didn't believe he can make his own biography, but convinced by Editor-san he somehow successfully make it. Yup, despite the vague memory and some hazy event, his life looks better than he can remember and even questioning himself is this really his life?
    The content of his bio can be summarized like this
    Not much happened in his childhood, he got some good classmates and later changed into best buddy but separated at the end of elementary school, starting from his crush Karen, the twin Brian & Big Chad, Frank, Brad and lastly Jeremy. Saddened by this, in early junior high (middle school) he cannot make some new friends, at that time there is only land line telephone so communication between them is a rare thing.
    The situation changed during his 2nd year, he got 2 lackeys Bull & Skull also known as his Right & Left Hand, the L hand is obedient but the R hand is naughty and he often caused them a lot of problems. "My trusty Right Hand, please stop your mischief like Left Hand or you want us to get more problems!" He often say that but R hand won't listen.
    The end of junior high, his whole family moving to big city and when starting high school he reunited with his crush Karen and lucky coincident they were also in the same classroom. Life starting goes well, he also make a new friend Hugo Heffner, from him he learn the joy of reading, in the past he can't imagine read whole page full of text. Because book is impossible, he start from reading magazine that Hugo prepared and it goes well. He also like go to Hugo's mansion, there also a rabbit farm, sometimes they pick some rabbits and let them play outdoors.
    After brave himself, Ken successfully confesses to Karen and their relationship continues to college. There they found the twin Brian and Chad, now Chad is called Mega Chad, his body is quite big & tall during elementary and now is even bigger & taller. This Mega Chad also train his body and now have 6 pack and make Ken so envious so he asks to train him too. Less than a week, Ken give up and better surrender to Beer Belly fate.

End of Part 1

16. deadlyexistence23

deadlyexistence23 ❝ And maybe, for a while that was true ❞

Reading List:
    Link
    If i have the chance to write one, it's probably about how i grew with art, the struggles of artists, how it taught me to be more observant of things not apparent to the general eyes, my passion and my on off relationship with art, and how it affected my life and my view on certain aspects of life.

Mr. Tired likes this.
  17. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanting my next generation to laugh at me while reading it because of how coward I am? Sure! I want it!!!!
    Anyway I am cool might as well spill some secrets too

Mr. Tired likes this.