Spoiler I Won’t Accept Your Regrets

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mmem, Jun 15, 2020.

1. SammieUy

SammieUy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any more spoilers for the side stories?

2. weirdgirl

weirdgirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please I want to ask who is Igor???

3. JohnAron

JohnAron New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken he's another crazy guy who protects his wife by lying her hurting her end up causing her death. As far I remember he's totally a nut. But doesn't mean Raymond is good either. They should've let go of their ex wives. Both crazy men only brought misery to their exes

4. weirdgirl

Reading List:
    Link
    He is in which novel???

5. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess "I don't want to be loved "

weirdgirl likes this.
  6. weirdgirl

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :blobmelt::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Hebaj22 likes this.
  7. Green_pattern

Green_pattern Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting some kind soul to share another side stories :aww:::bloblove::

8. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lots of people are complaining about the title, and I scoffed at it too, until I read the official title "Your Regrets Mean Nothing to Me". The official title isn't a bait and switch, Raymond's regrets really did mean nothing to her, although she did accept them in the end. She says in the chapter where Ray and Carl have dinner together that Ray's regrets were worthless, but his guilt and love towards Carlisle meant everything. That's what touched her heart and made her give him a second chance. Reminiscing on the past Ray, the childhood-friend and emotionless emperor, only makes her feel awkward and pained. She fell in love with the new Ray, the devoted father and husband.

10. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ???????????????
    Victim blaming all the way

phamtasia likes this.
  11. Audmod

Audmod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently reading the Manhwa and it looks like Edmonds birthday is coming up again and he invited MC without knowing who she is. Does anyone know if she ends up going and what happens at the party? If there’s already a spoiler you can just direct me to which chapter, please and thank you!

12. whitee_naaaa

whitee_naaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is a bad person who just wanted to be empress, and she is using ML like a doll. She just more clever than ML at the time.

No, he never slept with Lize, and he was framed (in the days before there was a DNA test this was very effective to frame an idiot man like Raymond and actually in the present there is some trash woman using this way, I've found case just like this one) and come to think of it that time is the beginning of her pregnancy and I think she wouldn't have harmed her body by having sex in a pregnancy prone to miscarriage (because medicine wasn't as advanced as now)

He loved her from the beginning LOL

He just does not realize it because of the comfort that he feels from FL is always considered a reasonable thing in a friendship (I think many men in the real life like this haha) and his thought that FL will never leave him really makes him never try to recognize what he actually feels to FL.

Just like this quote "The trouble here is how people are deceived by a false sense of security. Awareness of one's own vulnerability comes only after the loss." (I don't really remember which chapter in the novel, Marquess paren—and I don't remember his name too—said this to ML after FL comeback to help her father)

And he is so lucky when FL comeback to him at the end after he took a long time to realize his actual feeling. In real life, something like this has just one percent probability of having ending like this couple.

I think he never love Lize, he is only fascinated with Lise's beauty (just like other men who like Lize) And he regarded it as love because he had never met women like Lize who dared to fight former Crown Prince (Ellie was afraid of former Crown Prince and Lize may not be afraid because she really wanted was the position of the crown princess at the time)

Sure then he had not realized his feelings to Ellie who were always with him at all times. (Since childhood what he needs is actually just Ellie after his mother) and I'm always careful with a man like this in real life, I will never start a relationship with a man who is in a friendship with a woman before he ensures his feelings to his female friends.

So, yes. He must easily to move on from his feeling for Lize.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2022
  13. Ilay_ilea

Ilay_ilea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi... So my question is how did the ml found out that Carlisle is his son?
    Can you please tell me about the chapter or the scene. Thank you :))

14. keonang010

keonang010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that everyone should stop use your opinion about this novel right here in this forum spoiler novel!! If you don't like this novel, you can drop it! And I hope that there is someone kindness to spoiler the side of this story. I really want to read side story.

SkyLisette and Autumn Leaves like this.
  15. xerzein

xerzein New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did hope that the fl ends up with jeremy but with this spoilers she goes back to that shitty emperor.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Manolyaisabella likes this.
  16. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just why the hell those guys fall in love if someone is nice to them when they're in need. This is you shoukd never fall in love when you're still a child hoohoh. If someone help you and you felt that badump nah it's not love, you just admire that person nothing more... And all in all separation is really the best when it comes to childhood friend falling in love with each other. When you became too familiar to that person, no matter ehat you feel, you won't see it unless that person make a distance or change and you feel like there's a hole in your chest and it hurts when that person keeps drifting away from you. I don't hate the ML but I still can't forgive him, he keep his promise all in all but that's all :> you can't erase all you've done until now

Last edited: Apr 13, 2023
  17. MariaBr

MariaBr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Estou cansado de ler essa história, parece sem sentido. No começo parecia bom, mas não é. além de seu filho que desapareceu
    was wondering how he will find out he has another child?

Last edited: May 16, 2023
  18. Caiuo21

Caiuo21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what's lize's story? like was it all planned from the beginning? why does she get involved with the former crown prince?

19. wowza18

wowza18 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, this is why I never read stories that remotely have SMLs. Jeremy deserved to be with the FL after all the did. I hate you, author for pulling this shit stunt

phamtasia and LalalaLa_Vien_Rose like this.