Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. HeatherFraser

HeatherFraser Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to happen what will happen next as soon as possible

2. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @JosianeLoures, as long as I remember, it would be "physically real" when the real Wigrew's reincarnation holds it.

3. JosianeLoures

JosianeLoures Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if it was the author's intention, but it crossed my mind too lol

But let's remember that Maxi is not a good swordswoman, it would be much more useful for Riftan.

Something that crossed my mind is also Maxi developing a magic blade. Let's remember that she is a mage from the Hall of Gnomes, and crafting weapons is one of her specialties!

4. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 200

The Pope continued that he had heard Riftan turn down an offer from seojur to make an alliance. The Pope questioned whether riftan believed that the peace could now last longer. Riftan replied cynically that it was precisely the pope's job to ensure long-lasting peace. Riftan adds that currently King Heimdall agrees to support the peace treaty and Dristan also has no reason to fight as long as their territory returns to them. Even though Riftan knew that the pope looked offended, he added that the future was in the Pope's hands. The Pope replied that he did not have enough strength to do that.

The Pope felt he had not been able to resolve the total conflict between the old and new denominations so that it was difficult for him to bind the rulers of the 7 kingdoms in an order. Riftan frowned. It's weird. The Pope defeated 13 high priests to rise to his current position before the age of 50. He even served as the head of the council of the 7 kingdoms without any disapproval from other countries. Riftan was suspicious. The pope is resourceful. But, why does the pope say things that make him feel weak and have no influence and then want to rely on the political power of the riftan?

Riftan said that rather than suppressing (opposition strongholds), the state of ceasefire is better now. Finally the pope spoke the truth. He explained that the monsters that appeared in the great sanctuary were registered as official priests through the Northern Great Crusade. So the old church priests were deceived because no one thought that monsters could disguise themselves as humans so that the dragonians could reach the Osiris Grand Sanctuary. So the loss of the mana stone was the result of the negligence of the old church. It was they who sent the demons unbeknownst to them to the great crusade. So the old church no longer blames the pope.

Riftan said that was a good thing for the pope. But the pope refuted it. Even though it's the omission of the old denominations, Catholics and Protestants are one body. If this fact became known to the public then their dignity would fall to the ground. And confidence in the denomination will weaken. The Pope is aware that the denomination has made many mistakes at one time. It made the pope doubt whether he could lock the king in a fence in the name of peace.

Riftan has many spies to oversee the 7 kingdoms. However, the pope in front of him looked like he was about to give up. Riftan said frankly, what did the pope expect by telling him all these facts. The Pope is telling the truth. He asks riftan for help. To unite peace, there must be a new symbolic figure who will unite the hearts of the people. Riftan said that he was just an ordinary knight who owned a small plot of land in the south. But the pope replies that he is the most famous uigru manifestation among the other uigru reincarnations. The Pope added that in the past, Geyhalt Bleston was a symbol of the peace treaty. But he retired and resigned. Meanwhile, Seojur is too close to the Rivadon royal family. Kuahel is a person who carries out the orders of the church. However, even though Riftan sided with Whedon, he wasn't one to act on the king's side blindly.

Hearing that explanation, Riftan was confused because he had never disobeyed King Reuben's orders. He didn't know why the pope judged him that way. The Pope also said that a riftan is a person who desperately wants order in the world. Riftan felt the pope had entered into his delusion. Riftan knows that seojur is moving in the interests of the state. Kuahel moves in the interests of the organization. However, the riftan did all of this not because of that reason, but because of one person, namely protecting his wife. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Riftan immediately asked what he could do for the pope.

The Pope opens the lid of the sarcophagus in front of the altar. Inside was a faded hilt, a dark cross shield, it was ascalon, the holy sword of the gods. It is said that the blade of the sword is reconciled with light and disappears when Uigru completes his mission. The Pope said that he would award an ascalon to the winner of the sword competition. Riftan is surprised by the pope's crazy plan.

There is a myth that if a qualified person lays a hand on Ascalon, then it will change to his original form. The Pope ordered Riftan to win the sword contest in front of all the princes of the 7 kingdoms and declare support for the peace treaty. (So if Riftan gets Ascalon, everyone who believes in the Roman Empire will support him). Pope said if Riftan didn't do it then Richt would win it. It didn't matter if the riftan lost, the pope just wished him the best.

The news that Ascalon's holy sword was the prize for the sword contest caused an uproar in the world. They were all very excited to be able to see the sword in person up close.

guys, your theory is amazing. And it becomes real!!

All our theories are proven
    1. The old church was also tricked by a monster disguised as a human
    2. The Pope invited Riftan to the holy room to ask for his help
    3. Riftan will enter a sword contest
    4. Riftan will duel Richt in the contest
    5. Riftan will soon have ascalon.

:cool::D:sneaky:

(thank you so much for my beloved @skiesbleu who helped activate my happy money. I can come back with a summary in this forum )

Last edited: Nov 9, 2022
  5. JosianeLoures

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, that's what the legend says. That whoever is worthy, like Wigru, when touching the relic will have the sword again.

But it's the legend of the story, let's see how it unfolds.

What I said of Riftan's power of absorption, is the fact that he already does today with his sword of the knight Miguel. He is able to absorb the dragon's breath and use it to kill the monster. But this is his skill and not the sword he carries. From what I understand.

6. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ames2021, sorry, ....someone wonders if Ascalon showed it's true form to Maxi instead of Riftan. Is it possible? For, Maxi has an ability to create weapons.

AlmaBerkana and MARSEA12 like this.
  7. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No Maxi pov today :( but I hope Riftan wins the sword competition and beats Richt in the duel. Riftan and Maxi dream might come true:blobsmile:I just love how much Riftan loves Maxi, he's doing it all for her:cry:

8. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    AlmaBerkana and kim rabbit like this.
  9. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    At first I thought that only the young and inexperienced man would enter this sword contest.

But, again this is a great idea! The Pope awarded the ascalon as present for the winner of the sword contest. Ascalon is a wigrew's sacred sword and the best sword in the world! then it will invite all the best knights to enter this contest! And it will also make all the kings and princes in the 7 kingdoms to watch and wonder who the winner is.

This is a brilliant plan. This is also a way for riftan to become a symbol of peace by winning the ascalon. Because Ascalon belongs to Wigrew and Wigrew has an irreplaceable reputation in the hearts of the people and devotees of the Roman Empire. So Richt will also definitely try to win it.

10. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Err why Maxi and not Riftan? To be honest I think Riftan is more suitable to receive it. He is the warrior with a purpose - to maintain the peace agreement of the whole continent. He meets the criteria of the Ascalon new owner.

11. JosianeLoures

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just a theory, but if we think that the blade will "appear" to whoever is worthy according to the legend, and that we've discussed a few times that this legend is a way of maintaining political power in history, which implies that it doesn't necessarily happen as described, maybe the author just bring the legend for a political intention.

So we have that Wigru's sword would appear to those who deserve it and the weapon would still have healing power. Thinking coldly both are Maxi's specialties (healing magic and the ability to build weapons).

If we remember when Maxi returns to Anatol at the beginning of book 2, the Umri brothers (Anette's brothers) don't leave the blacksmiths. The gnome hall specializes in building weapons. But again, just a theory!

In this case I just think of Maxi making a sword for Riftan's use and not for herself.

12. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    The sword competition news is a little bit depressing :confused::eek: For, I'm worried, Riftan might have more responsibility if he won and got Ascalon. I genuinely want him to retire o_O Therefore, I prefer him and Maxi not to be Emperor and Empress. Oo, by the way, the theory of Maxi's death dog starts depressing me coz' a few think the dog symbolizes Riftan. However, Kim Soo Ji has promised and confirmed of giving us a closed happy ending.

13. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heheh that's right. It's so cute when he thinks that the only reason why he wants to maintain the peace treaty is because of Maxi :ROFLMAO:

14. IraHera

IraHera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Kimmy and all the other Angels for spoiling us everytime.. Much Appreciated.. :)

15. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    But this is a really good solution! If riftan becomes the owner of the ascalon, then people who dare to harass him will not get sympathy from the public. Balto once get a wigrew reincarnation (richt's father) and if they also saw richt being defeated by Riftan firsthand, then the Balto people would adore Riftan and accept him as a true wigrew reincarnation. So if one day King Heimdall will fight again, then the Balto people and the nobles who support Riftan will increasingly reject it.

Even if Riftan doesn't retire from the RDK, he will continue to carry out all the responsibilities he currently carries, especially since he has become a count. And the RDK is no longer serving the king but is under the dominion of the calypse family. So, what do you have to worry about.

16. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is like Thor's hammer hahaha

17. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    @kim rabbit, just worry bout' the theory of Maxi's death dog. Several relate the dog to Riftan. But, in my opinion, the dog might symbolize Maxi's 1st death child.

Ascalon reminds me to Excalibur and Iron Throne.

Gabi2077gabrielle and MARSEA12 like this.
  18. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    or maxi's dead dog is very likely nothing. Just an ordinary dead dog and there's no theory whatsoever about it. :LOL:

Oh but it's okay. Creative thinking is very necessary. There are a lot of crazy theories that appear on this forum and I'm grateful for that because this forum is always crowded

Asias, Leeh, sendyv and 9 others like this.
  19. RMCalypse

RMCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I feel like I missed something Riftan was already given the title of Count?? when? I know he was promised it but when did the King officially give it to him?

Asias, Leeh, kim rabbit and 3 others like this.
  20. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine if
    Its so heart fluttering to know that the first time Riftan joined a sword competition he did it just to get a glimpse of Maxi. Now he is gonna join the competition with Maxi by his side cheering for him as his wife