Spoiler He's my real brother duke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Jan 6, 2021.

1. lelane3868

lelane3868 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the mother of Roon?

NoirB likes this.
  2. Faelali

Faelali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anna was his first lover and she broke up with him (he said they were too young and clumsy?). When she left him she was already pregnant but didn't know, she couldn't afford to raise the child so she abandoned the child at a nursery and eventually died. Somehow the leader of the Dark Guild that was loyal to the Vietry family/Cassian found out and got a hold of the child after he was diagnosed with 'Mana Runaway Illness" which involves excessive mana accumulation that just collides and explodes within the body while eating the person's life force and requires lots of $$$ to solve with constant mana control potions from healers. Astel, knowing the future, specifically studied how to make mana control potions and excessively brainwashed Cassian that if she happened to end up getting a nephew then she really really really wanted to be the one to raise it (poor bro he must have been so confused lol).
    Edit: Why did I write ML's son's mom cause he's not the ML he's the bro that would be incest novel hahahaa....ha...oops

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  3. Mino Mino

Mino Mino Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 59 Belize

4. zandamayo

zandamayo Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Mitsuvii

Mitsuvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the completed novel translation cause I wanna read it so badly but wherever I look it’s only translated to 61 chapters

Eunieberry, ellstra, vdv027 and 2 others like this.
  6. anasthasialover

anasthasialover Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. rosieee

rosieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. shiory

shiory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a manwha adaption:aww:
    [​IMG]
    Can't wait for these hilarious moments:blobpopcorn::blobjoy:
    She will meet her brother in ch 18 of the manwha. Ml will see them and misunderstand:blob_teary: :blob_pompom:This is fr so hilarious :blobsweat:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2022
  10. ricelover

ricelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Setting my camp here :blobneet:

11. raiha88

raiha88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can upload the raw novel. But it will be after the latest translated chapter which is 70

Last edited: Nov 8, 2022
    Anaru, Tobbit, ricelover and 4 others like this.
  12. seventeenflower

seventeenflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so mc's brother is actually not a playboy but was just branded a 'playboy' cuz most of the time, he's working with girls especially in the Dark Guild? Or he's really a playboy?

13. raiha88

Reading List:
    Link
    He did have some lovers when he was way younger which one relationship resulted to Lune/Rune but mostly he flirts to dig information about the traitors who helped the ultimate villain destroy their family. The Dark Guild also helped in spreading the rumors so that nobody will think he's the son of Count Vietry.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2022
  14. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait did the ml intentionally imprinted on the fl? Or were they already imprinted to each other and that's why he said something like, I've seen you before to the fl.

Shey_04 and Blisfulloblivion like this.
  15. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I assume that the pathetic reason/motive for CP Villain why he destroyed these specific noble families is because they were real threat to him...?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
    icay1x and sheisthedemon93 like this.
  17. raiha88

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL went missing for a month when she was young, I think when she was 10 yo. She lost 1 month worth of memories. This was the time she and the ML first met. The ML was chained magically in some structure (not sure as this part of MTL was incomprehensible). He was chained and left alone as he was deemed an experiment failure. ML was experimented on enhancing capabilities of Suins (he's half Suin half human, Suins are like werebeasts who can transform to human form). FL was a street beggar and when she found ML she tried to break the magic chaining the ML. However, there was a trap and they were transported to a cave where Mimi (a divine beast of cat form) was also residing (?). The 3 spent a month inside the cave. The kid ML was in his wolf form and was weak and turned dependent on FL. The FL was always a positive girl and she always wrote on the diary. The ML experienced happiness for the 1st time and this is when the FL gave the ML his name since he doesn't have one. She gave her the name Knox which means night in the ancient language. She wants the ML's name to have a meaning related to her name. I am not sure if the FL was referring to her assumed name or family nickname Astell or her original name Hazel, but I guess she was referring to Astell. Cassian's real name is Lucas.
    The only way to escape is for the ML and FL to offer a sacrifice to Mimi so that Mimi can call on a god to help them escape. The sacrifice has to be something that is precious to the person providing the sacrifice. The cave was enchanted to blow up after a month iianm. They we're losing time. I forgot what was the initial sacrifice but when Mimi performed the ritual he connected to an evil god so the sacrifice became the most precious thing and it was the happy memories of the FL and ML, the time they spent together. I am vague on what happened but I think this is where the ML imprinted on FL as a way for one of them to remember the other person. The FL relented to ML as to who will lose their memory, as she's sure the ML will find her again in the future through the imprint.
    After the sacrifice was made they were transported to different locations as this was how the magic worked. The FL managed to return to her brother, and the diary became an great artifact containing FL's memories but FL didn't know about that. Since FL's memories were erased, 1 mo worth of it, the gap was filled with her memories of her life in Korea prior to reincarnation as Astell.
    The ML determined to change himself from a timid and weak one and climbed into the ranks of the Suins becoming the Duke and of course hiding the name Astell gave her.

Nope, the reason was more pathetic than that. He had an inferiority complex. He sought to destroy the Duke of Anais (Knox) as when both were younger the emperor always compared the CP and Duke Anais. I think this is so that the CP would make an effort to be better than Duke Anais but obviously this had the opposite effect and the CP is not talented and is always high on his horse. Duke Anais was great in everything he does and the CP thinks that he is above all, and looks at Suins (werebeasts) as beneath him since from their history, the Suins were slaves to humans until about 100 yrs ago. The CP cannot accept that Duke Anais, a Suin, is better than him and more handsome than him lol
    The CP doesn't care about FL's family, he only cares about the annihilation of the Suins since he is racist, a white supremacist equivalent irl. It was the other Duke, the Duke of Cornwall, who is the CP's collaborator and the one who hates all wizards/mages, especially the Vietry family whose patriarch was an archmage and head of the Magic Tower. Both CP and Duke C are the main antagonist of the story.
    (Btw, there are only 2 dukes in the kingdom)
    Duke C lost his dear wife (was killed), his family, I think to the mages or the mages were not able to save his family. He seeks the annihilation of all the mages even if Count Vietry's family was not the one responsible for his family's death. Duke C collaborated with dark magicians who practice voodoo to manipulate the public using magic stones. Hence, every witch-hunted noble family was strongly condemned by the public. Duke C also practices voodoo, he can transfer his soul to another body.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
  18. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As expected handsome guys are most likely wolf, fox, snake, lion, tiger or dragon. But imagine, just imagine if he turned out to be a pig. The imediate turn off

19. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but where is kid now?? seems in manga her brother is still not a father? i read here that his son called MC Mother
    where is the kid?

20. aznangel099

aznangel099 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thank you! So did he recognised her already then when they first met? I'm confused from the webtoon if does or doesnt?

raiha88 likes this.