Forgotten Title Dying to know the name

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by RanWan1995, Nov 10, 2022.

1. RanWan1995

RanWan1995 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plssss help!!! I read a novel where the mc (shou) left his family with his mother due to divorce the mother was a very well known actress and still beautiful he also has a brother who is cold , very successful Buisness man ,loves mc dearly but doesn’t dare to get close to the mc due to a kidnapping event when they were young and we have the ml who already has a lover ,looks warm , a shareholder of the best entertainment company and has a lot of connections abroad with a lot of money and is a movie emp but then get to know our cute sweet hard work and very straight forward mc .. I remember the mc worked for ml as an assistant for only 3 days before he was kicked out and then started the journey OH GOSH I REMEMBER THE ML Obtained MIND READING AFTER GETTING INTO AN ACCIDENT AND THAT HOW HE STARTED LEARNING THAT MC IS ACTUALLY A VERY GOOD CUTE PERSON , any thoughts for the title ?? I can’t believe I didn’t save it

Okay thank u I actually started my search again with the doting older sibling tag and got the story needed ♥️

Resplendor likes this.
  2. Kodiak

Kodiak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what was it? :love:

Resplendor likes this.
  3. Stephanie1399

Stephanie1399 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please let us know what it is.