Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. honeybuttergarlic

honeybuttergarlic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he's worried that if Ascalon comes back to life, he'll be embroiled in more political problems. And Licht inherited Seraphim's blood, which is now an extinct race. I think it's because seraphim have a strong power.

2. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's exactly what Ruth told Ulyseon.

Awa_94, emdl07, AlmaBerkana and 5 others like this.
  3. honeybuttergarlic

Reading List:
    Link
    And Maxi was worried when she got a shallow cut on her husband's arm. kkk
    In any case, we face Balto's best knight. No wonder you're worried.

4. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a short chapter
    Summary:
    Maxi is walking with guards towards the RDK house when she overheard the conversations among women discussing the sword competition. All the women seems a bit agitated and excited about the sword competition and they discuss who will win. The women from north believe in Richt, someone else in Calipse or Allen.
    Maxi keeps walking straight not to listen to then otherwise she’ll get anxious. She arrives at the house if the RDK and Yuri welcome her right away. She asks where Riftan because she wants to talk about the competition since he accepted without consulting with her. Riftsn was called by king Ruben in the early morning, King Ruben was not happy that Riftan accepted to compete without consulting with him.l first. Yuri, Maci, Gabel are talking and Yuri is saying that only Sir Calypse can win Ascalon. In that moment Ruth arrived and says that he is more worried about Ascalon not showing itself if Riftan wins. It will be a problem if the sword doesn’t react to Riftan because Riftan will look like he is not the one chosen by God. But uslin says that he cannot back up now and Yuri also believe that Riftan can claim to be the strongest knight even if Ascalon does not reveal itself. And fir Riftan have only the relics is better than the northers families has it.
    Ruth believes that Richt has a very good chance to win because he is from north and the people from north are have giants as ancestors so they are very strong and only Riftan has the physical power to fight Right.
    In all if this, Maxi is very worried that is Riftan can be severely hurt but then she try not to think about it too much by telling herself that Riftan wins the sword competition and not war and Riftan can be healed right away then she starts thinking with worries about Ascalon. What is it doesn’t show its firm to Riftsn and ’his reputation is weaker?.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
    Lola_Neres, Alamo, Aria_WW and 18 others like this.
  5. RMCalypse

RMCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much Angel:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Asias and JosianeLoures like this.
  6. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does seraphim have other abilities given to the person who has it?

MARSEA12 and Asias like this.
  7. JosianeLoures

JosianeLoures Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :love:
    Anyway let's wait for @kim rabbit summary, her texts are the best... :LOL:

but I'm very hopeful about my theory of Maxi being the one that will make the sword come along with the Unri brothers. :rolleyes:

MARSEA12, kim rabbit and athena1979 like this.
  8. honeybuttergarlic

Reading List:
    Link
    No details have been revealed, but Cesur's "Lonus' Window" has tremendous destructive power when used by Seraphim's descendants. So the Arens have not engaged the Balto people for 300 years to keep their covenant. The author's blog gives a detailed description of Ronus' window. From this, it seems like they are born with strong power by nature, but I don't know if they are given other abilities.

9. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he doesnt want to prove anything he just want to use that winning platform to display and announce his strong support for the 7 Kingdoms Peace Treaty, witnessed by the 7 kingdoms royalties, nobles and the citizens that's all. Pope cant be the symbol of the 7 Kingdom Peace Treaty due to internal conflicts in Great Church between the Protestant and Catholic high priests so his position is quite fragile and he cant do that. That is why Pope wants Riftan to be the new symbol.

10. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @JosianeLoures, @Asias, countless thank you!! I will send my thanks to @kim rabbit, later on ;););) @honeybuttergarlic, in my opinion, it's much better for Riftan not to participate in the sword competition :eek::eek::eek: Being humiliated, forgotten and neglected are thrice more painful than death :eek::eek::eek:

11. ChezcaAnne

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he doesn’t what I meant to say is that that’s what people see. They want to see Wigrew, the god chosen warrior and they see that in Riftan. But if he fails to resurrect the sword, they’ll see hin unworthy and has not proven enough which is what Maxi worries over. At least that’s what I feel about this chapter:D

emdl07, Leeh, AlmaBerkana and 4 others like this.
  12. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author started to build anxiety about the competition. It is going to be lots of emontions and anxiety before a nice relaxing time. She is great!

emdl07, AlmaBerkana, MARSEA12 and 6 others like this.
  13. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 201

Max heard a group of women talking. They talk about Richt who will be competing in the sword competition. A woman also said that riftan was the first to register, so there is no way a stupid (non-expert) person would enter the competition. The lady also said that all contestants know that riftan will be the winner. However, another women argue that the winner is difficult to predict. There is news that Richt is better than his father and Seojur is also enrolling in this competition. The girl who supported riftan replied to that answer. SHe said that Seojur had already lost to Riftan and Richt wasn't even Wigrew's reincarnation. But another woman chimed in that the title of Rossem Wigru was not given to the greatest knight but to the knights who were instrumental in protecting the peace.

Another woman argues that the rossem wigrew title begins with doing work that gets recognition from others and recognition of their abilities. The woman from Balto chimed in that it was not necessarily the knights who earned the title were the most powerful knights and that needed not just swordsmanship but contributions to the peace treaty. Max, who was quietly listening to their conversation, left the place because she didn't want to feel any incitement about the bad possibilities that might happen in the competition.

Max left the palace and headed for the annex, where the knights were training. They used wooden swords or long sticks because the great crusade forbade taking knives in the palace. SHe headed for the place where the RDK had gathered. Yuri saw her and called her so loudly so that everyone turned to look at her. Maxi is looking for riftan. But gabel said that riftan went to meet the king. The king was also confused by riftan's unilateral decision which not to involve him in the discussion. Actually, Max was also interested in that but unfortunately the king called her husband first. Gabel added that perhaps the king was worried that if any of the Whedon knights were defeated by another country, their image would fall. Yuri said that riftan would not be defeated and the ascalon would be riftan's. However, Ruth came along and interrupted that things weren't that simple.

Ruth says if riftan wins ascalon, there is no guarantee that the sword will return to its perfect shape when riftan puts his hand. If that happened then everyone would be disappointed. The opposition will protest that riftan is not fit to be the owner of the ascalon and his reputation will fall. Gabel said that it shouldn't matter because riftan will still have ascalon. But Ruth again replied that being the owner of the sword meant he was willing to accept the test from God. If the sword can't be resurrected then people will argue that Riftan is not a god's choice. This can make riftan's support for the peace treaty became weak in the eyes of others. Ruth then draws the conclusion: "this is like a pope gambling and only riftan is taking the risk unilaterally".

Max frowned. At first she was just worried that Riftan would be injured in the competition. But she didn't realize the huge repercussions of the contest. Ruth added that the king might give riftan two options.

Did riftan withdrew from the competition but he should be ashamed of the ridicule. Or he tried his luck to win the competition. Yuri said that Riftan would not resign. Richt has signed up and if riftan resigns it will look like he's running away from richt. Uslin also chimed in that Riftan would not back down. He added that the best solution was to win the contest and return Ascalon to the church again. Although that doesn't avoid the accusation that riftan avoided the test of the gods (by not touching it and returning sword to the church?) for fear of humiliation. Riftan will continue to be dubbed the strongest knight in the world and his support for the peace treaty remains of strong value.

Yuri asked if the wizards couldn't recover the sword. Gabel answered optimistically that if riftan touched it then surely the sword would be recovered and a peace treaty would be concluded immediately. Ruth looked like he was about to cry when he heard Gabel's optimism. Ruth said that Riftan had saved 7 countries many times, but why did he still have to prove himself again in front of the public. This will be a burden for riftan. The knights covered their mouths hearing the warning from Ruth. Ruth left them followed by maxi.

Maxi asks why did riftan take such a risk. Ruth replied that it would be dangerous if the sword fell on Balto, then the tower would collapse tomorrow. Max doubts whether Richt is that talented. SHe had seen Richt's abilities on the battlefield but she didn't think his abilities could match Wigrew's reincarnation. Ruth replied that the Balto people born with the extraordinary vitality and strength of the ancient giants. The Bleston family is said to have inherited the blood of the seraphim. So that they will not lose to the power of the wigrew. Maxi chimed in that Riftan had conquered Richt many times. Ruth is also aware of that so this is indeed the best way to present Richt directly. Ruth wasn't worried if riftan lost but he was worried about what would happen if riftan won.

Max can't shake her anxiety about the possibility that Riftan will get hurt against Richt. Max threw the thought away. This is not a battlefield. If riftan is injured then he can be healed. But, it's about what happened after his victory. If Riftan returns Ascalon to the church then everyone will be disappointed

SinFulHun, rock.doll, Alamo and 23 others like this.
  14. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think the sword will appear in its perfect form once he touches it. I strongly believe that! That's our Riftan y'all why all of u are having doubt on him :ROFLMAO:
    No way KSJ going to humiliate Riftan like that at his prime moment.

15. honeybuttergarlic

Reading List:
    Link
  16. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    Asias and kim rabbit like this.
  17. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    That's true i think she enjoys reading her fans fighting over the theories and giving all those predictions :ROFLMAO:

18. ChezcaAnne

Reading List:
    Link
  19. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ames2021, I am worried, his life and duty would be more harder after he won. Furthermore, Richt's power sounds dangerous. He might do everything to win. Cassius must stop using and sacrificing Riftan as a peace symbol.

20. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I retracted what I said that perhaps the pope was a humble person and he felt guilty for the internal conflicts of the church.
    Thanks to our genius, Ruth Serbel, :love:he puts forward views that I wouldn't have thought of.

The pope seduces riftan to enter the sword fight. No one knows that the tournament prize is ascalon except for riftan and pope. Prizes have just been announced and Riftan is the first to register. It is impossible for any country to let go of this opportunity because everyone wants to have it. Riftan will definitely win but he accepts all the risks whether he loses or he wins.

Even though it seemed impossible, if he lost, he would become another mockery. But, if he wins, then he must prove himself as God's chosen person by returning Ascalon to its perfect form. No wonder I was confused in the previous chapter, why didn't Riftan ask the pope about this bad possibility.

And riftan is no fool! He didn't do this because he was influenced by the pope but he wanted to speed up the peace treaty so this is the shortcut that he took. He might have received disappointment from the public if he avoided touching the sword and returned it to the church, but he accepted the risk. For the sake of maxi, he will.:love:

oh dear, you're as optimistic as gabel. and I support you!:love: But I like to provoke this forum:ROFLMAO: